Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

VOTE FOR OBO:I Want To Be The President- Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / VOTE FOR OBO:I Want To Be The President- Davido (560 Views)

Davido's Look In Secondary School. OBO Is A Butty! / Davido Shows Off Customized ‘OBO’ Artwork In His Mansion / Davido Gets His Daughter A Customised OBO Blinded Out Neck (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VOTE FOR OBO:I Want To Be The President- Davido by DoroVibesNG: 10:26am On Jan 29, 2015
http://dorovibes..com/2015/01/vote-for-oboi-want-to-be-president.html

Still on Nigerian entertainers and their quest, opinions, choice and decisions to meddle or not in politics, it is not surprising that omo baba olowo himself has something to say.

In a recent interview, the ‘Aye’ singer declared his intention to be the first entertainer to become Nigeria’s president.

According to him, if given the opportunity, he has highlighted some of the things he’ll do if he gets to occupy the highest office in the land.

When asked if he will partake in the election as an electorate, Davido stated his readiness to vote in the forthcoming elections.

In his words, “Yes I’m voting, I want my voice to be heard, there’s no point in complaining if you are not going to vote.”

http://dorovibes..com/2015/01/vote-for-oboi-want-to-be-president.html
Re: VOTE FOR OBO:I Want To Be The President- Davido by yuncka: 11:17am On Jan 29, 2015
What will he do for US? Remix our national anthem? Pls oo, face front jor. grin

But wait ooo, I will prefer a musician to a Zoologist. One will treat us like his fan why d other will see us as animals. sad

(1) (Reply)

New Fashion Trend: Permanetnly Tattoing Your Eyebrow / Photos: Iyanya Shares New Photos -in Agbada And All... / Skales Replies Wizkid, Says He's A 'fake Ass Ni**a', Wizkid Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.