Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,452 members, 7,808,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age (33222 Views)

Tambuwal: “You This Hausa Boy! Patience Jonathan Accused Me Of Conspiracy" / Comptroller-General Ja'afaru Ahmed Falsified His Age - Sahara Reporters / President Jonathan Accused Of Owning A $500m Farm In Abuja - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 29, 2015
coogar:

[s]
nice spot!
in that era, kids don't start school until age 8. the hand across the head must touch the other ear.

GEJ lied about his age[/s].

Jump into the atlantic. He will rule you till 2019 whether you like it or not. embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by coogar: 11:07am On Jan 29, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Jump into the atlantic. He will rule you till 2019 whether you like it or not. embarassed embarassed

he will rule in his village.
he has about 4 months left to join you zombies at otuoke. i hope you mòrons have prepared a decent hut & a strong canoe to continue his fishing business.

1 Like

Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 29, 2015
otokx:

Chai, op come and defend yourself
The OP no smart at all. Na so all pdp ppl de
Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by modhream: 11:07am On Jan 29, 2015
Collynzo9:
This is in response to this thread where our Amiable President was accused of falsifying his age.

President Jonathan's Curriculum Vitae
Education St Stephen’s primary school ( now state school ) Otuoke, 1961 – 1965
St Michael’s primary school, Oloibiri, Bayelsa
State FSLC, 1966 – 1969
Mater Dei high school, Imiringi, Bayelsa State , 1971 – 1975
University of Port Harcourt, 1977 – 1981
University of Port Harcourt, 1983 – 1984
University of Port Harcourt, 1987 – 1995

Jonathan finished secondary school in Bayelsa in 1975, moved to Port harcourt that same year (1975) where he got a job at the customs, he worked there for 2 years before securing admission in uniport in 1987.

www.onlinenigeria.com/links/LinksReadPrint.asp?blurb=640

He obviously meant 1975 in that speech, I believe the writer of the article didn't hear him properly, 1955 isn't after the civil war, 1975 is!
I have searched for a video of that speech to hear exaclty what he said and this is the best I could find.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJXq_x6M2-I
So now Jonathan started primary school at the
age of 4 in 1961?.You guys are really
slow.Come up with something else,if you
will.Your principal committed perjury as per
his age declaration.Prove this ain't so,show us a copy of his birth certificate.

1 Like

Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 29, 2015
coogar:

[s]he will rule in his village.
he has about 4 months left to join you zombies at otuoke. i hope you mòrons have prepared a hut for him & a strong canoe to continue his fishing business[/s].

He will rule from Aso Rock where buhari will never enter again. You are hereby invited in advance to the swearing in ceremony of buhari in sambissa forest as he will become president of arewastan come 29th May. tongue grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:08am On Jan 29, 2015
How can a person born in 1957 begin his primary education at the age of four in 1961? During the 1950's and 1960's, people in the rural areas started schooling at advance age compared to people in Enugu, Onitsha, Lagos, Ibadan, etc.
Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by LRNZH(m): 11:09am On Jan 29, 2015
Can you imagine?

OP posted a falsified rubbish claiming he debunked a well researched material.

Now answer us how GEJ started primary school at age 4. That is another evidence of falsified age.

Mehn these peeps can lie.

3 Likes

Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by Collynzo9: 11:09am On Jan 29, 2015
omenka:
Bullucks. "He obviously meant" my rump.

When Buhari mispronounced Osinbajo's name, did these guys say "he obviously meant to call him Osinbajo"?? Didn't Fayose accuse the General of going "senile" for not pronouncing the name correctly?? Are we then to assume Jonathan too has gone "senile" for saying '55 instead of '65??

How many "obviously meant" kind of blunders has the president committed since he was sworn into office??

What is sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander. GEJ has been caught pants down lying to the whole world.
You could at least provide a video like those of Buhari.
For now, I can conclude that the writer was the one who didn't hear properly.
Jonathan said 1975 not 1955.

1 Like

Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 29, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
[s]How can a person born in 1957 begin his primary education at the age of four in 1961? During the 1950's and 1960's, people in the rural areas started schooling at advance age compared to people in Enugu, Onitsha, Lagos, Ibadan, etc.[/s]

The facts have been shown to you and all the records are there unlike buhari that is telling us to ask the army, ask prinshipal. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by coogar: 11:11am On Jan 29, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

He will rule from Aso Rock where buhari will never enter again. You are hereby invited in advance to the swearing in ceremony of buhari in sambissa forest as he will become president of arewastan come 29th May. tongue grin grin grin

it will do you like horror movie when GEJ/PEJ return back to otuoke on bicycle. you better start preparing for their return. tell your local government to get the tar out and re-do the roads.

GEJ is finished.
his Ph.D certificate and now his age are questionable.
Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by lagdmark(m): 11:11am On Jan 29, 2015
All the propaganda from APC will not justify the controversial fake certificate presented by maallam Buhari to INEC

1 Like

Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 29, 2015
LRNZH:
[s]Can you imagine?

OP posted a falsified rubbish claiming he debunked a well resaerched material.

Now answer us how GEJ started primary school at age 4. That is another evidence of falsified age.

Mehn these peeps can lie.
[/s]

Yes. The facts are there and all the documents are there. grin grin grin grin We are telling you to ask the army, ask prinshipal, ask INEC. tongue cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by Dmanlex(m): 11:12am On Jan 29, 2015
Mad news. Next Sambo fake result. All is drama
Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by 2rez: 11:12am On Jan 29, 2015
Thiz pre-election saga z gettin' more interestin' like seriozly by tha day.

#FeBuharistill
Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 29, 2015
coogar:

[s]it will do you like horror movie when GEJ/PEJ return back to otuoke on bicycle. you better start preparing for their return. tell your local government to get the tar out and re-do the roads.

GEJ is finished.
his Ph.D certificate and now his age are questionable.[/s]

Loads of shiit, why not wait till failbuhari 14th, it is not too far away. wink grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by djmask(m): 11:14am On Jan 29, 2015
More pro-Jonathan articles and topics make front page these days and its sad. I am beginning to doubt the neutrality of the Moderators. #IMO

1 Like

Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by Collynzo9: 11:14am On Jan 29, 2015
barcanista:
OP how does your post prove that Jona was actually born in 1957? All you did was to copy and paste his allaged falsified bio
The accusation was based on Jonathan allegedly saying he moved to Port Harcourt in 1955 without any video proof, I simply provided other instances that indicates that Jonathan actually moved to Port Harcourt in 1975.
Besides, in the same article, he was referring to a period after the civil war? How can 1955 be after the civil war? The writer obviously didn't hear him properly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by Collynzo9: 11:15am On Jan 29, 2015
djmask:
More pro-Jonathan articles and topics make front page these days and its sad. I am beginning to doubt the neutrality of the Moderators. #IMO
What are you crying about? The accusation made front page, this is a response.

1 Like

Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 29, 2015
Vicotex:
Another atomic lie told by APC disarmed successfully.

Long live GEJ.
Long live Ndigbo.
learn to do whats right and quit ethnic agendas, whats the gain if some Ndigbo keep getting fatter nd the remaining keep suffering, if the white u look up to did this will u people be able smile nd long to enter there country(OBODO-OYINBO).
Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 29, 2015
Collynzo9:

The accusation was based on Jonathan allegedly saying he moved to Port Harcourt in 1955 without any video proof, I simply provided other instances that indicates that Jonathan actually moved to Port Harcourt in 1975.
Besides in the same article he was referring to a period after the civil war? How can 1955 be after the civil war? The writer obviously didn't hear him properly.
. There is no proof in your "claim". You only copy and paste the said contentious bio. Can you provide us with his records in Primary or secondary schools? To ascertain his true birth?
Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 29, 2015
Collynzo9:

Besides in the same article he was referring to a period after the civil war? How can 1955 be after the civil war? The writer obviously didn't hear him properly.
. There is no proof in your "claim". You only copy and paste the said contentious bio. Can you provide us with his records in Primary or secondary schools? To ascertain his true birth date?
Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by TonySpike: 11:17am On Jan 29, 2015
THE QUESTION IS THIS:

DID GEJ BEGIN PRIMARY SCHOOL AT THE AGE OF 4 YEARS IN 1961?

Let the OP answer this question convincingly! I want to believe GEJ was born before 1957, something is missing...

#HowOldIsGEJ
Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by coogar: 11:18am On Jan 29, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Loads of shiit, why not wait till failbuhari 14th, it is not too far away. wink grin grin grin grin

you would be put on suicide watch when the results start trickling in. if GEJ wants our votes, he should find the missing chibok girls before 14th of february. nigerians don't want a president that is insensitive to the plight of innocent children.
Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by sunmarouk(m): 11:19am On Jan 29, 2015
Bishop Okah to Buhari: ‘Sit down, you’re too old’

PRESIDING Pastor of Flock of Christ Mission International, Warri, Delta State, Bishop Simeon Okah, has advised the 72-year-old All Progressives Congress, APC, Presidential Candidate, General Muhammadu Buhari (retd) to sit down because he is too old.
Bishop, who gave four reasons why Nigerians should not vote for Buhari, said, “At his age, I have the desire and cry for the youth of Nigeria. Buhari will not communicate with these young ones. He will not feel what they feel, I prefer a younger person to him, who is educated.”

His words, “Now Buhari is saying he will fight insurgency, that he will use the army. When he was a general in the army and Head of State, he was not able to handle the army when they staged a coup. Is it not coup that sacked him?

“If he was a general and a commander- in -chief, why did that happen? Not now in a democracy, you know in a democracy, it is difficult when compared to military rule. So in military rule, he was not able to have a grip on the army, Buhari knows in his heart of heart that he cannot,” he added.

Okah asserted: “Thirdly, I cannot trust Buhari. How many times has he said that he would not come back after losing elections in the past, he came back the other day. How can I trust him? I will have difficulty to trust him.”

The cleric stated: “Buhari, whether he accepts it or not, he is religious extremist. If he thinks some of us have forgotten, the other day when he lost election, he said that if he loses election, he will make Nigeria ungovernable, today, North-East is ungovernable. Buhari has to make a confession and he needs to apologize to this country.”

The Bishop said, “I pity my brother, the professor and SAN, Yemi Osinbajo, a senior pastor at the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, I don’t think he heard from God, He forgot how Buhari handled Pastor Tunde Bakare, go and sit with Bakare, some things Bakare cannot publicly say, how Buhari dumped him. Do you hear Bakare talk about Buhari. On these four points, I will personally mobilize the youths and the church against Buhari.”

2 Likes

Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by modhream: 11:20am On Jan 29, 2015
Collynzo9:

The accusation was that Jonathan was born 1951 or thereabouts,not 1957 as we've been led to believe.He provided some evidence to back his accusation.In trying to rebut him,you just ended up muddling your own waters.How can Jonathan have started primary school in 1961,if his year of birth is really Nov,1957?.That's at the age of 3+ years.
He made his age declaration under oath,finding it false means he committed perjury.
Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by Forwetinnah: 11:20am On Jan 29, 2015
APC...issue based arguments plixx grin

1 Like

Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by omenka(m): 11:21am On Jan 29, 2015
Collynzo9:

You could at least provide a video like those of Buhari.
For now, I can conclude that the write was the one who didn't hear properly.
Jonathan said 1975 not 1955.
Mr, we know your type. Even if Jonathan books and appointment to come fart in your face you would say it was a mistake after he does.

Age for me has never and would never be a criteria for good leadership. Both the young and old have failed woefully in that endeavour. Left for me alone, topics such as this would hardly get a moment of attention from anyone, but when layabouts like you keep insisting that the General is "too old" to be president, I cannot but oblige you guys with a word of advice or two.

Keep defending the indefensible. I presume your misery would come to an end 15 days from now after which you can do yourself in and help the world conserve oxygen.
Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by TonySpike: 11:22am On Jan 29, 2015
[size=14pt]HOW OLD IS GEJ?[/size]
Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by djmask(m): 11:22am On Jan 29, 2015
Collynzo9:
What are you crying about? The accusation made front page, this is a response.
Mr sharp finger, ain't shedding tears....am just stating a fact that u should voice too. A media outfit should be neutral... and nairaland is falling out. Seun should look into it.

1 Like

Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by TonySpike: 11:23am On Jan 29, 2015
Someone should please watch out for the President's Wikipedia page, it might soon be edited!
Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by LRNZH(m): 11:24am On Jan 29, 2015
Age is not the issue here.

Perjury is

[size=15pt]HOW OLD IS GEJ?[/size]
Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 29, 2015
kay1one:
[size=14pt]Better than certificate forgery![/size]
FORGERY, BUT NO PROOF OR BALLS TO PROSECUTE. SHAME.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rivers New Year Massacre: Peterside Blasts Wike As Death Toll Rises / Ishaku Abbo Appointed Vice Chairman Senate Committee Of The Nigerian Navy / Presidency Recalls Sacked Osinbajo’s Aides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.