Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

What A Friend!!!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What A Friend!!!!! (5216 Views)

13 Questions Nigerian Parents Ask When You Say You’re Going To Visit A Friend / A Friend Is In Need Of A Girl That Can Cary The Pregnancy, / Help: A Friend Committed adulteryThis Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Friend!!!!! by darisgod(m): 10:34am On Jan 29, 2015
Hi everyone

I Want to share this here so I can get advice give advice.

Ok there is woman in my church or should I say my friend? Her husband is my husband's friend so cos of that we turn out to be "church friends"
We gist about our homes, the good, the bad n the ugly of our homes, sometimes I see her husband with different girls in our estate n some times she tells me everything her husband tells her about my husband when dey hang out.

She's from Ijebu sorry to say that I just ve to!!!!
One day she called me crying that her husband beat her cos she didn't borrow him money to cook that she only made food for herself n the kids, I told her to calm down that men r like that especially if they are broke.
Any othee day she called that she caught her husband on the bed with another girl ...diffrent stories of him noy taking care of the house, told her mine, we shares stories n advice each other.
For like 3weeks she didn't come to church, called her but her numbers were off, I ask from her husband who told me she went to ijebu.

When she got back she called told me her fone was stolen, then she told me we need to talk that we will see on Sunday, so we meet after sunday service, she told me she have one uncle who's an alfa dat he help mix sum concotion she will add to her husband food that will make him luv her "only her" n that he will take care of her n the kids, no more girlfriends n stuffs like that. All she had to do is to make vegetable n add the stuff.
It actually work like she told me, she told me he gave her 500k to go buy her buy clothes n jewelries from kano to start up her business.

I won't like I was interested oo, I told her to gimme the alfa no, seriously who no like better thing.
Then she told me I will give some things that dey will use d concotion that its becos we r friends n she understand what am going thru also in my husband's house but I must promise her I won't tell anybody.

I said I won't tell anyone so she gave me the number, I called the man he told me my friend already call him on my behalf n he ask when will I cum to ijebu with the stuff, I ask him wat stuff dat she didn't tell me anything o.

So he told me I will bring my early morning poo, my left n right finger nails, my left n right toe nails, a little cut of my hair n pubic hair, my armpit hair with N15,000...I was so disgusted that I have to tell him I will call him back that my credit is almost exhausted, I called my friend n told her what the alfa said, she said dats what she use too, I don't want to sound uninterested as per my promise not to tell any one, told her I will do that I will look for money

Mhen am still looking for money oo over 2 months ago I still dey find money.

I had to join the Children class in church so I will be busy n I won't have time for our usual discussion

What should I do?
Should I tell her am not interested anymore, don't want her to feel I will tell my husby abt it?

1 Like

Re: What A Friend!!!!! by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 29, 2015
When you wanted to jazz your husband and drain him of money you didn't ask us now you have heard the nasty things from alfa you wan run.
Are your own hands crippled? Cant you work for your own money? Why would you want to be slave to some baba so you can control an adult?

Go and sort out your wahala with your friend jare and leave us with this shit filled gist

Now you want advice or you want to abuse her and where she comes from na una sabi.

4 Likes

Re: What A Friend!!!!! by darisgod(m): 10:46am On Jan 29, 2015
aisha2:
When you wanted to jazz your husband and drain him of money you didn't ask us now you have heard the nasty things from alfa you wan run.
Are your own hands crippled? Cant you work for your own money? Why would you want to be slave to some baba so you can control an adult?

Go ans sort out your wahala with your friend jare and leave us with this shit filled gist

Now you want advice or you want to abuse her and where she comes from na una sabi.

Madam I didn't want to jazz him cos of money ma , she told me her husband started loving n caring for her n her children, he cums home straight after work, no more side chicks

Not his money pls
Re: What A Friend!!!!! by mgbeketoto: 11:03am On Jan 29, 2015
Life in AFRICA na waya!
Primitive issues for primitive minds! grin

7 Likes

Re: What A Friend!!!!! by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 29, 2015
darisgod:

Madam I didn't want to jazz him cos of money ma , she told me her husband started loving n caring for her n her children, he cums home straight after work, no more side chicks
Not his money pls

You cant jazz a man into loving you. If he didn't marry you because he loved ans respect you he won't love and respect you from jazz, you will only make yourself a slave to baba.

Its not by force to stay with someone who makes you unhappy to the extent that with another church member you are consulting with a babalawo
Loved is not forced

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Friend!!!!! by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 29, 2015
Na wa o!! You see what all these men cause for their wives? They turn their wives to either praying dummies praying holy ghost fire against girls while they roam about freely with wh0res or they turn them to witches patronising wizards to manipulate them. Why did these men get married? Why cant these men just do what is right and take care of their families? Why cnt they keep their third legs in check and be faithful? Men like that are prone to being pawns of manipulation and witchcraft but do they know? No o. its their right to cheat bla bla bla bla. See am na. 500k came out from a supposedly broke man with the help of jazz!! I am sure the man spends heaven and earth on the numerous girls he carries that was why he got broke often. Op wan join her church friend. And Na church una dey attend o. Una dey listen to sermons for church so? una dey read una bible for there so? How can you slave for God and then slave for demons? How? Thats the hypocrisy with Nigerians and their overzealousness in religion. Mixing of black magic with christianity. Half hearted worship of God!!

Op, you are a christian abi? you know deep down that what you are about to do is witchcraft, a sin against God. You know that right? Whatever you face with your husband should be sorted between you two. If only people understand this marriage they are pressurising people to rush into, all these problems will reduce. You and your husband should go for counselling and avoid that church friend of yours at all cost. You can exchange greetings but keep your distance. your friend wont kill you for refusing. simply tell her your conscience wont allow you do it.

For you to think of using jazz to make your husband love you means something is wrong with the foundation of your marriage. I hope it wasnt an arranged marriage or a forced one. You cannot force your husband to love you if he never loved you in the 1st place. Love comes naturally. Communicate your concerns with your husband. Communication is key. it should not be taken for granted. Imbibe communication in your marriage and stop sharing your problems with other women unless they are counsellors. its not every advice you get that you must follow. Learn to sieve information you get from people.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Friend!!!!! by veave(f): 11:26am On Jan 29, 2015
Hmmmmn. People still visit mama and baba lawo in this present day?
Things dey happen oh...
Re: What A Friend!!!!! by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 29, 2015
veave:
Hmmmmn. People still visit mama and baba lawo in this present day?
Things dey happen oh...

Till tomorrow o. Witchcraft and black magic is as old as time itself. You have no idea the millions of women both single and married that patronise them. I read a blog where women were openly asking to meet a certain woman for jazz. Almost all the women were married o. Even some single ladies use jazz on married men to milk them dry. Hmm. Men are in trouble.desperate women can do anything. forget o.

1 Like

Re: What A Friend!!!!! by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 29, 2015
Sophyrocks:
Na wa o!! You see what all these men cause for their wives? They turn their wives to either praying dummies praying holy ghost fire against girls while they roam about freely with wh0res or they turn them to witches patronising wizards to manipulate them. Why did these men get married? Why cant these men just do what is right and take care of their families? Why cnt they keep their third legs in check and be faithful? Men like that are prone to being pawns of manipulation and witchcraft but do they know? No o. its their right to cheat bla bla bla bla. See am na. 500k came out from a supposedly broke man with the help of jazz!! I am sure the man spends heaven and earth on the numerous girls he carries that was why he got broke often. Op wan join her church friend. And Na church una dey attend o. Una dey listen to sermons for church so? una dey read una bible for there so? How can you slave for God and then slave for demons? How? Thats the hypocrisy with Nigerians and their overzealousness in religion. Mixing of black magic with christianity. Half hearted worship of God!!
Op, you are a christian abi? you know deep down that what you are about to do is witchcraft, a sin against God. You know that right? Whatever you face with your husband should be sorted between you two. If only people understand this marriage they are pressurising people to rush into, all these problems will reduce. You and your husband should go for counselling and avoid that church friend of yours at all cost. You can exchange greetings but keep your distance. your friend wont kill you for refusing. simply tell her your conscience wont allow you do it.
For you to think of using jazz to make your husband love you means something is wrong with the foundation of your marriage. I hope it wasnt an arranged marriage or a forced one. You cannot force your husband to love you if he never loved you in the 1st place. Love comes naturally. Communicate your concerns with your husband. Communication is key. it should not be taken for granted. Imbibe communication in your marriage and stop sharing your problems with other women unless they are counsellors. its not every advice you get that you must follow. Learn to sieve information you get from people.

Don't blame the men fully abeg, the woman has a choice, they decide to take it most times fight off others and think they have won some grand price even before marriage like Annie Idibia then start lamentation when it multiplies after marriage. He is not holding her legs instead of packing shit and nails and what not, how about she works for her own money and slams the door on him? Its a choice, and if you let yourself be so humiliated by any man its also a choice

5 Likes

Re: What A Friend!!!!! by veave(f): 11:40am On Jan 29, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Till tomorrow o. Witchcraft and black magic is as old as time itself. You have no idea the millions of women both single and married that patronise them. I read a blog where women were openly asking to meet a certain woman for jazz. Almost all the women were married o. Even some single ladies use jazz on married men to milk them dry. Hmm. Men are in trouble.desperate women can do anything. forget o.

when I'm trying so hard to live a Jesus-like life? Any way, priority differs from person to person.
Re: What A Friend!!!!! by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 29, 2015
veave:

when I'm trying so hard to live a Jesus-like life? Any way, priority differs from person to person.

Yes. living a godly life is the best and also marrying someone who also does, not all these hypocritical lives people are living. These vices are common with women who are the "Marry by fire by force" crew, those who only live their lives for marriage with nothing going for them and those who are not spiritually sound/traditionalistic.
Re: What A Friend!!!!! by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 29, 2015
aisha2:

Don't blame the men fully abeg, the woman has a choice, they decide to take it most times fight off others and think they have won some grand price even before marriage like Annie Idibia then start lamentation when it multiplies after marriage. He is not holding her legs instead of packing shit and nails and what not, how about she works for her own money and slams the door on him? Its a choice, and if you let yourself be so humiliated by any man its also a choice

That annie episode dey make me vex sef. To me, the man shares part of the blame not full. A problem starts from somewhere na. And the common nigerian mentality of side chick-main chick is the cause as you said. Who knows what kind of relationships these women settled for before marriage. But well, whats important is how you react to issues just as you said. How many women are bold enough to take charge of their lives? Women, always enjoy being at the receiving end. Always setting themselves up for more embarrassment. Too bad for them since their self esteem is zero. People with the 'pray and fast, wearing red pants and bra, Be a wh0re in bed' advice will soon arrive here. make i dey watch o.

3 Likes

Re: What A Friend!!!!! by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 29, 2015
Lordylordy! Are u forrking kidding? Orisirisi that happens in the house of God. Yes, marriage is not a bed of roses but deliberately inviting the devil into it is worse than hell. The devil doesn't give anything free. He always gives one for a thousand back.

Tell her you have grown cold feet and that your husband seems to be behaving well now. You would let her know if things change. Meanwhile stop looking like you are trying to avoid her, it might irke her. Your new dept is a good cover to reduce your meet length with her, but meet anyway before something from my village works on you too. You don't want to antagonize people like her.

1 Like

Re: What A Friend!!!!! by lilmax(m): 12:10pm On Jan 29, 2015
your own cup of tea
Re: What A Friend!!!!! by obowunmi(m): 12:34pm On Jan 29, 2015
Sophyrocks:

That annie episode dey make me vex sef. To me, the man shares part of the blame not full. A problem starts from somewhere na. And the common nigerian mentality of side chick-main chick is the cause as you said. Who knows what kind of relationships these women settled for before marriage. But well, whats important is how you react to issues just as you said. How many women are bold enough to take charge of their lives? Women, always enjoy being at the receiving end. Always setting themselves up for more embarrassment. Too bad for them since their self esteem is zero. People with the 'pray and fast, wearing red pants and bra, Be a wh0re in bed' advice will soon arrive here. make i dey watch o.

If Annie Idibia has agreed to an adulterous and polygamous relationship, who are you to judge?

3 Likes

Re: What A Friend!!!!! by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 29, 2015
Women, even in the church we still have time to discuss our marriages, anyway tell her you are no longer interested. If the man is giving you too much trouble or whatsoever why don't you walk out of the marriage? Lastly ask God for forgiveness and give your life to Christ don't go to the children Church cos you want to avoid the woman, let her see Christ in you, I mean genuine repentance. I dey fear Church people

1 Like

Re: What A Friend!!!!! by obowunmi(m): 12:41pm On Jan 29, 2015
"I will bring my early morning poo, my left n right finger nails, my left n right toe nails, a little cut of my hair n pubic hair, my armpit hair with N15,000."

Won't your husband smell the shit when you put it in his food?

Looool shocked angry shocked grin
Re: What A Friend!!!!! by obowunmi(m): 12:42pm On Jan 29, 2015
Why is marriage by fire by force in Nigeria? If a man doesn't care about you anymore, why don't you just leave.

3 Likes

Re: What A Friend!!!!! by darisgod(m): 12:57pm On Jan 29, 2015
obowunmi:

He said he will burn everything together n mix sumtins Wit it

Datz y its only vegetable one can put it, mayb it will d iru peete (locustbeans) in d veggy lolz

Anyway me no do again o

1 Like

Re: What A Friend!!!!! by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 29, 2015
brito:
Women, even in the church we still have time to discuss our marriage, anyway tell her you are no longer interested. If the man is giving you too much trouble or whatsoever why don't you walk out of the marriage? Lastly ask God for forgiveness and give your life to Christ don't go to the children Church cos you want to avoid the woman, let her see Christ in you, I mean genuine repentance. I dey fear Church some people.

You have to understand why they take consolation in the churches and are there week in week out praying and fasting for wondering men to change while the men are busy enjoying their lives living their lives and packing all sorts of diseases. The Nigerian way is for a woman to be a perpetual helpless victim. God forbid she decides she has had enough and helps herself they will insult and curse her out.

Anyway no one can make you a victim without your consent.

3 Likes

Re: What A Friend!!!!! by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 29, 2015
aisha2:

You have to understand why they take consolation in the churches and are there week in week out praying and fasting for wondering men to change while the men are busy enjoying their lives living their lives and packing all sorts of diseases. The Nigerian way is for a woman to be a perpetual helpless victim. God forbid she decides she has had enough and helps herself they will insult and curse her out.

Anyway no one can make you a victim without your consent.

The woman went too far, I understand what she's going through but why tie someone down with jazz?

2 Likes

Re: What A Friend!!!!! by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 29, 2015
obowunmi:

If Annie Idibia has agreed to an adulterous and polygamous relationship, who are you to judge?

Oga, we have discussed this issue before in your thread and we will never agree on this. No need bringing it up to discuss it again with me.

2 Likes

Re: What A Friend!!!!! by baby124: 1:37pm On Jan 29, 2015
I am sure if the babalawo asked you to bring his picture so they can jazz it, and anytime you need money you just need to fan yourself with the picture. You would have done it. Your interest in the proposal shows that you are not any better than your friend. it is just that you realize that the babalawo request get as e be and you have now understood that both you and your husband will be in bondage if you do it. It is obvious that you are not as desperate as she is but probably as greedy.

Since you know she is fetish and has a strong man behind her, for your own safety and good it is best not to make her your enemy. Continue the friendship as usual but tell her that you and your husband talked and he is making efforts to change and you are seeing the changes. So you are ok and don't need the help anymore. Continue being her friend o, before story wear leggings. She can destroy you because you actually showed interest by calling the babalawo and they have that record. Be guided and be warned.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Friend!!!!! by 2goodbobo(m): 1:51pm On Jan 29, 2015
You should be ashamed of yourself for wanting to use juju on your Husband. Yet you will call yourself a good christian? If you don't stay
away from that woman and the alfa, then your case will soon be a sorry case.
Re: What A Friend!!!!! by crackhaus: 1:51pm On Jan 29, 2015
darisgod:

Datz y its only vegetable one can put it, mayb it will d iru peete (locustbeans) in d veggy lolz

Anyway me no do again o
Lmao...you're still explaining gringrin

So if the Alfa didn't ask for such things, you would have gone ahead I imagine - wonders cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What A Friend!!!!! by baby124: 2:14pm On Jan 29, 2015
obowunmi:

That is how in the name of jazz, they kill people will all sorts of food borne illnesses. Even in these so called restaurants. Useless people with very limited and desperate minds

3 Likes

Re: What A Friend!!!!! by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 29, 2015
baby124:

That is how in the name of jazz, they kill people will all sorts of food borne illnesses. Even in these so called restaurants. Useless people with very limited and desperate minds

I know life is about good/bad depending on what you define as "good" and "bad" - but I've never understood the science behind voodoo. Is it real, or just merely a thing of the mind?

1 Like

Re: What A Friend!!!!! by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 29, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Leave Annie she is clearly insecure pushing every single moment of her life to social media for what purpose na she sabi. Its not as if he started cheating after he married her, when he proposed the pero was quarter to born so if she could take it then she shouldn't tear pant now
Re: What A Friend!!!!! by baby124: 2:24pm On Jan 29, 2015
SirShymex:

I know life is about good/bad depending on what you define as "good" and "bad" - but I've never understood the science behind voodoo. Is it real, or just merely a thing of the mind?
I don't really know, but whatever you believe will come to pass. Both husband and wife have to believe and dabble in such stuff for it to work.

Thank God that madam diarisgod did not do it because putting her feaces in her husband's food can actually lead to his death. Food borne illnesses are not to be joked with and feaces is usually the main culprit. All these serial killers acting as babalwo. Telling you people to kill people out of greed. Giving ridiculous tales that will make you convinced that if it must be hard and complicated then it must be real. Common bad handling of food in your kitchen can wipe out your whole family not to talk about feaces. Even if she gives him the food to eat and the Jazz is real, what if he shares it with her kids? Calamity upon calamity. Who knows where she would have gone to sacrifice her whole family out of greed.

1 Like

Re: What A Friend!!!!! by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 29, 2015
brito:

The woman went too far, I understand what she's going through but why tie someone down with jazz?

True, its just sad that women would even consider this route to be happy
Re: What A Friend!!!!! by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 29, 2015
darisgod:

Anyway me no do again o
your moniker just makes it the more ironic....lets hope ur ijebu friend is not on nairaland

1 Like

Re: What A Friend!!!!! by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 29, 2015
aisha2:

True, its just sad that women would even consider this route to be happy

I don't think she's happy, deep down in her she's not. the husband pushed her into it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Weird Igbo Wedding Experience...and Food Brouhaha :D / Is There Anyone Having Suicidal Thoughts? / A Hotel Is Turning My Street Into Sodom And Gomorrah!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.