Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,739 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

What A Friend!!!!! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What A Friend!!!!! (5209 Views)

13 Questions Nigerian Parents Ask When You Say You’re Going To Visit A Friend / A Friend Is In Need Of A Girl That Can Cary The Pregnancy, / Help: A Friend Committed adulteryThis Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Friend!!!!! by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 29, 2015
brito:

I don't think she's happy, deep down in her she's not. the husband pushed her into it.

He is not holding a gun to her head she has other choices that will involve more self worth and self esteem.

darisgod:

He said he will burn everything together n mix sumtins Wit it
Datz y its only vegetable one can put it, mayb it will d iru peete (locustbeans) in d veggy lolz
Anyway me no do again o

Lmao so funny.
Jokes aside I wonder how many men with their waka waka have eaten shi-t mixed with fingernails from the wives and side chicks.

1 Like

Re: What A Friend!!!!! by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 29, 2015
aisha2:

He is not holding a gun to her head she has other choices that will involve more self worth and self esteem.

Lmao so funny.
Jokes aside I wonder how many men with their waka waka have eaten shi-t mixed with fingernails from the wives and side chicks.

cheesy cheesy

Them don chop all sorts not just faeces and fingernails. Including the one wey dem add menstrual blood and water used to wash their private parts put. #Spits# Ive heard stories. These men dnt know anything. When you see some kind side chicks you will wonder what went through the minds of the men to come close to strange women like that. I guess the third leg leads them to where their doom is. Waka waka men dey meet all sort of demonic women o. Leave them o. Its their right to cheat o.

3 Likes

Re: What A Friend!!!!! by bukatyne(f): 3:28pm On Jan 29, 2015
@ OP,

Tell your friend with style that you are no longer interested else she would think you can leak her secret and hunt you down

Never criticize how she relates with her husband; if possible, stop relating tales of your husband to her, apart from the jazz, it is not healthy.

If your marriage has gotten to the point you can consider love jazz, you can as well separate till you both come to a reasonable solution.

And yes, jazz works and it is way more common than we think.

2 Likes

Re: What A Friend!!!!! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 29, 2015
Thanks for the advertisement. You will receive pm's soon grin

4 Likes

Re: What A Friend!!!!! by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 29, 2015
Sophyrocks:

cheesy cheesy

Them don chop all sorts not just faeces and fingernails. Including the one wey dem add menstrual blood and water used to wash their private parts put. #Spits# Ive heard stories. These men dnt know anything. When you see some kind side chicks you will wonder what went through the minds of the men to come close to strange women like that. I guess the third leg leads them to where their doom is. Waka waka men dey meet all sort of demonic women o. Leave them o. Its their right to cheat o.

Let them keep wakaing and eating shi-t, licking Menstrual blood, drinking vagin-a juice and tortoise head

3 Likes

Re: What A Friend!!!!! by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 29, 2015
aisha2:

Let them keep wakaing and eating shi-t, licking Menstrual blood, drinking vagin-a juice and tortoise head

Buhahahahahahahaahahahaha.

My belle ooooo. Men being pawns since the year 1600 bc.

3 Likes

Re: What A Friend!!!!! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 29, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Buhahahahahahahaahahahaha.

My belle ooooo. Men being pawns since the year 1600 bc.

Its the women who put up with these men I blame if they threw the chop chop men to the gutter where they belong to keep eating trash they will learn but instead they go and pray and fast for the man who will use all his money on women feeding him with dirty smelly blood then when he is broke and wasted shrivelled and diseased cant even fuc-k again he crawls back to this woman who goes to do thanksgiving like she has won some price

3 Likes

Re: What A Friend!!!!! by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 29, 2015
And you people are friends from church??

Oh Lordy Lordy. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: What A Friend!!!!! by baby124: 4:50pm On Jan 29, 2015
ileobatojo:
And you people are friends from church??

Oh Lordy Lordy. cheesy

A lot of holy holy church people are very wicked and pretentious. The way they judge, tell lies and attack other women prettier than them is testament. A lot of them are in church every night because of great issues like depression, terrible marriages and mental illness. The biggest devils are right there in church. Some with the mission of hooking big fishes and tithe givers. grin. While armed robbers (the men) are also there to scope out potential victims or scam victims. Plenty professional beggars too in the church.

5 Likes

Re: What A Friend!!!!! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 29, 2015
baby124:

A lot of holy holy church people are very wicked and pretentious. The way they judge, tell lies and attack other women prettier than them is testament. A lot of them are in church every night because of great issues like depression, terrible marriages and mental illness. The biggest devils are right there in church. Some with the mission of hooking big fishes and tithe givers. grin. While armed robbers (the men) are also there to scope out potential victims or scam victims. Plenty professional beggars too in the church.

You sabi. If you like fall and die in their presence they will only say " it is well " and leave you to your fate
Re: What A Friend!!!!! by babygirlfl: 5:03pm On Jan 29, 2015
aisha2:

You have to understand why they take consolation in the churches and are there week in week out praying and fasting for wondering men to change while the men are busy enjoying their lives living their lives and packing all sorts of diseases. The Nigerian way is for a woman to be a perpetual helpless victim. God forbid she decides she has had enough and helps herself they will insult and curse her out.

Anyway no one can make you a victim without your consent.

@ bolded, Exactly

3 Likes

Re: What A Friend!!!!! by babygirlfl: 5:11pm On Jan 29, 2015
aisha2:

Its the women who put up with these men I blame if they threw the chop chop men to the gutter where they belong to keep eating trash they will learn but instead they go and pray and fast for the man who will use all his money on women feeding him with dirty smelly blood then when he is broke and wasted shrivelled and diseased cant even fuc-k again he crawls back to this woman who goes to do thanksgiving like she has won some price

This is what happens in some so called successful marriages. A marriage where the man spent his best years going after one woman or the other. Then coming back to the wife when he is old and wrinkled. To think that some Nigerians actually call that a successful marriage is laughable.

5 Likes

Re: What A Friend!!!!! by babygirlfl: 5:13pm On Jan 29, 2015
baby124:

grin grin grin grin
Re: What A Friend!!!!! by TheFury: 5:21pm On Jan 29, 2015
I don't think she's happy, deep down in her she's not. the husband pushed her into it. [/quote]

Pardon me, but this is an idiotic thing to say considering the OP's story.
Re: What A Friend!!!!! by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 29, 2015
I don't think you can tell your husband because you are equally guilty.

If woman no die for disease by wandering blokus, man die by mix wife sh1t concoction. What a way to live life.

Nigerian marriages, survival of the fittest.

Birds of same feather. Abeg go see the babalawo o jare.

You and your husband , no difference. Yall want to destroy your family. So make you kuku dey ahead in the game.

Mtscheew

2 Likes

Re: What A Friend!!!!! by SAMBARRY: 5:39pm On Jan 29, 2015
grin grin grin grin ayisha o grin grin grin
aisha2:
When you wanted to jazz your husband and drain him of money you didn't ask us now you have heard the nasty things from alfa you wan run.
Are your own hands crippled? Cant you work for your own money? Why would you want to be slave to some baba so you can control an adult?

Go ans sort out your wahala with your friend jare and leave us with this shit filled gist

Now you want advice or you want to abuse her and where she comes from na una sabi.
Re: What A Friend!!!!! by SAMBARRY: 5:41pm On Jan 29, 2015
Mgbeketoto come here o no be only me go read this jist o grin grin grin
Re: What A Friend!!!!! by SAMBARRY: 5:41pm On Jan 29, 2015
grin grin grin
Chillisauce:
I don't think you can tell your husband because you are equally guilty.

If woman no die for disease by wandering blokus, man die by mix wife sh1t concoction. What a way to live life.

Nigerian marriages, survival of the fittest.

Birds of same feather. Abeg go see the babalawo o jare.

You and your husband , no difference. Yall want to destroy your family. So make you kuku dey ahead in the game.

Mtscheew
Re: What A Friend!!!!! by SAMBARRY: 5:45pm On Jan 29, 2015
Wait op let me get the jist straight. Are you saying that you will spice up your husbands vegetable soup with your own faeces, nails etc grin grin like you will go that far because of wandering blokos shocked grin grin

hiaannn that means some men are not safe in their own house anymore grin grin

how will the food even smell or taste like grin iyama lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: What A Friend!!!!! by mgbeketoto: 5:53pm On Jan 29, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Mgbeketoto come here o no be only me go read this jist o grin grin grin

I don answer o! grin

mgbeketoto:
Life in AFRICA na waya!
Primitive issues for primitive minds! grin
Re: What A Friend!!!!! by SAMBARRY: 5:56pm On Jan 29, 2015
mgbeketoto:

I don answer o! grin

is that all you will say grin

I expected more o jare. I want to laugh and you're good at making me laugh cheesy
Re: What A Friend!!!!! by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 29, 2015
baby124:

I don't really know, but whatever you believe will come to pass. Both husband and wife have to believe and dabble in such stuff for it to work.

Thank God that madam diarisgod did not do it because putting her feaces in her husband's food can actually lead to his death. Food borne illnesses are not to be joked with and feaces is usually the main culprit. All these serial killers acting as babalwo. Telling you people to kill people out of greed. Giving ridiculous tales that will make you convinced that if it must be hard and complicated then it must be real. Common bad handling of food in your kitchen can wipe out your whole family not to talk about feaces. Even if she gives him the food to eat and the Jazz is real, what if he shares it with her kids? Calamity upon calamity. Who knows where she would have gone to sacrifice her whole family out of greed.

I hear that, Lagos baby babe the Awori queen. grin

The universe is very powerful, and the probability of anything you throw out there coming to past is very high. And the mind is where the most high dwells - and the probability of whatever is in there coming to past is also very high. It's basically just about "doing" it and "believing" it. However, whenever folks allude to voodoo and spiritual attacks - that ish always get me confused like a muthaphucka. But hey, things are happening, and who knows what is real, and what isn't? Folks just need to stay positive and keep communicating with the most high.

1 Like

Re: What A Friend!!!!! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 29, 2015
I wonder what these women would do if they werent chuch people . . . .

She should add it jare . . .at least there is now no chance of him having affairs and that way and they can both live together till death do them part . .saving some innocent people the trouble of meeting either of them.

Sounds like a nollywood script to me

1 Like

Re: What A Friend!!!!! by darisgod(m): 8:28pm On Jan 29, 2015
chaircover:

She should add it jare . . .at least there is now no chance of him having affairs and that way and they can both live together till death do them part . .saving some innocent people the trouble of meeting either of them.

Ummm

Re: What A Friend!!!!! by mgbeketoto: 9:58pm On Jan 29, 2015
SAMBARRY:
is that all you will say grin

I expected more o jare. I want to laugh and you're good at making me laugh cheesy

I don taya for these kinds of topics o. grin
New year. . . new ideas only!
I will avoid 'STALE' topics entirely. kiss

This thread na 'brain-killer' I beg!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: What A Friend!!!!! by SAMBARRY: 10:47pm On Jan 29, 2015
grin grin grin

efo riro laced with igbe tins courtesy deaconess shalewa grin
chaircover:

Sounds like a nollywood script to me
Re: What A Friend!!!!! by damiso(f): 10:51pm On Jan 29, 2015
And I thought that 'don't be a slave to your alfa' ish was funnyy grin grin grin grin

NL I hail thee

Na wa for the kind 'Christianity' we dey practise these days
Re: What A Friend!!!!! by Richy4(m): 11:38pm On Jan 29, 2015
when next you meet her, tell her that your husband has started acting right. that you guess it was one of your uncle whom your husband respect so much that intervened. and talked some senses into him.etc.

But seriously, you said you guys are Christians. what has darkness got to do with light? even a non Christian will not even dream of doing it let alone act upon it.

3 Likes

Re: What A Friend!!!!! by NickiRoman: 12:05am On Jan 30, 2015
Hahahaha This must be a joke grin grin
Re: What A Friend!!!!! by NickiRoman: 12:06am On Jan 30, 2015
mgbeketoto:

I don taya for these kinds of topics o. grin
New year. . . new ideas only!
I will avoid 'STALE' topics entirely. kiss

This thread na 'brain-killer' I beg!!! grin
Kikikiki grin grin
Re: What A Friend!!!!! by ifyalways(f): 12:25am On Jan 30, 2015
Na so dem dey get some people quite cheap.

@OP, If you are not careful,your friend and her husband go use do money ritual. Go carry your body parts give dem say you want tie down your hubby, na your head go dey one cupboard dey vomit money.

BTW, You are not better than your friend anyway. Imagine the things you guys discuss in church ? shocked
Re: What A Friend!!!!! by Ewuro4: 12:48am On Jan 30, 2015
shocked shocked shocked 'church friends'= Wolves in sheep's skin.. This is how most of yous born again sisters /brothers deceive people with your fake lives.

What has her home town gotta do with this, or na only ijebu den dey do Jazz? Rubbish and ingredients angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am I A Good Mum??? / Is There Anyone Having Suicidal Thoughts? / A Weird Igbo Wedding Experience...and Food Brouhaha :D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.