Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

APC May Also Be Manipulating Nairaland "Likes" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC May Also Be Manipulating Nairaland "Likes" (7158 Views)

"APC May Lose Kaduna In 2019" – Senator Shehu Sani / Kogi: APC May Pick Simon Achuka As Bello’s Deputy — Leadership Newspaper / APC May Lose Senate Presidency To PDP - Thisday (2) (3) (4)

Re: APC May Also Be Manipulating Nairaland "Likes" by Ilekeh(f): 2:29pm On Jan 29, 2015
FreeGlobe:

ilekeh stop playing

Look female, we don't do that here in Ekiti. We may be stomach infrastructure because of PD.Pigs, but we just don't do that here. lipsrsealed
Re: APC May Also Be Manipulating Nairaland "Likes" by FreeGlobe(f): 2:30pm On Jan 29, 2015
ayukdaboss:

For someone opening threads crying about likes, i'll say good riddance to bad rubbish. wink
your likes are really bad market for APC. APC parades people like you in abundance that's why APC will never win. 2019 you will still be shouting change!

Re: APC May Also Be Manipulating Nairaland "Likes" by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 29, 2015
ayukdaboss:

For someone opening threads crying about likes, i'll say good riddance to bad rubbish. wink

Ignore Freeglobe.....we know how we deal with him. He will soon abandon this thread.

Re: APC May Also Be Manipulating Nairaland "Likes" by FreeGlobe(f): 2:36pm On Jan 29, 2015
Ilekeh:

Look female, we don't do that here in Ekiti. We may be stomach infrastructure because of PD.Pigs, but we just don't do that here. lipsrsealed
since I'm female, you are male then. I don't see no "f" on your moniker so you are still my only sweetie on nairaland cheesy cheesy cheesy

I didn't believe you will still fall into pdps trap again after your noise previously. Hope you have collected your rice? And for your own safety never say PD.Pigs on the streets of Ekiti or vote Buhari in Ekiti, that man fayose is not for jokes oh. you know I love you! cheesy

Re: APC May Also Be Manipulating Nairaland "Likes" by FreeGlobe(f): 2:39pm On Jan 29, 2015
Gurnam will also vote GEJ grin

#ForwardNigeria

Re: APC May Also Be Manipulating Nairaland "Likes" by clevvermind(m): 2:53pm On Jan 29, 2015
fuckluv:
I would have believed this if I have not been a GEJ supporter before.
But with the likes of Reno omokiri, FFK etc spewing trash everywhere trying to tarnish GMB's image, instead of devoting that time to "sell" their candidate to us; I became ashamed of the kind of people I'm supporting.

Reuben Abati actually made me see the "light" when he accused GMB of dislodging ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS from Nigeria, in his bid to defame him too. Then I asked myself if these people are aware that they are only selling GMB to the public instead.

Let's not deceive ourselves, the "likes" you guys are complaining of are REAL! The love people have for GMB today is caused by GEJ campaign team. Go to facebook and see more likes then you will realise that GEJ has lost it!
my guy stop yarning dust. buhari wants to become the president of Nigeria yet he couldn't present even one certificate to INEC and you say we should not talk about it? so we should not talk about buhari's past abi? it should be swept off abi?
my guy, the truth is that buhari cannot rule Nigeria again. the earlier you get this, the better for you. we would continue to talk about him and reveal what needs to be revealed about him..

Re: APC May Also Be Manipulating Nairaland "Likes" by Wallie(m): 2:58pm On Jan 29, 2015
ilugunboy:

Shut up and prove your allegations..
FreeGlobe:

nwanne God bless you mightily. End of discussion grin grin grin
Sunnybobo3:

Kpokom!

Not to get involved in your squabble but I think your proof is slightly lacking. Likes are instantly recorded but number of views gets updated every 24 hours or so. When a video goes viral, during the surge, the number of likes will probably surpass the views until a steady state is reached.

As of right now, the video has 5282 Views and 197 likes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnvNuKNkKFk

Here's a video from Youtube's analytics guy on view counts and other related problems

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIkhgagvrjI#t=114

Re: APC May Also Be Manipulating Nairaland "Likes" by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 29, 2015
OP,
Let me teach you how to manipulate the "likes" on this forum.

1. Find a thread that interests you

2. Read the posts on the thread

3. If you see a post you agree with, click the "like" button

That is how it is done. Now you to have the power to manipulate the "likes"

Re: APC May Also Be Manipulating Nairaland "Likes" by tonytony208(m): 4:01pm On Jan 29, 2015
lagbaja:
You guys are clowns, so was Buhari's twitter followers that defeated GEJ within a month also doctored.

stop acting like an entity from the stone age. Online comments, Facebook likes, twitter follows, etc can be bought, if you have the money.
Re: APC May Also Be Manipulating Nairaland "Likes" by nwaanambra1(m): 5:13pm On Jan 29, 2015
FreeGlobe:

onye ara, stop disgracing yourself with your moniker. Anambra people are 100% for Ebele Jonathan

onuku! na ghogbu onwegi! Anambra people have abandoned Jonascam! cool
Re: APC May Also Be Manipulating Nairaland "Likes" by Cooladex(m): 5:20pm On Jan 29, 2015
Lmao....Simply shows the amount of people that really needs change! let Seun create an opinion poll! GMB would always win! Are u scared of likes now? angry
Re: APC May Also Be Manipulating Nairaland "Likes" by ceeceeluv: 5:37pm On Jan 29, 2015
APC should stop manipulating everything, they even manipulate the voting platform provided by AIT station, with this self Nigerian should know that these people are power hungry and would do anything to be in power, they careless what the least Nigerian person out feels all they want is power that is the language they understand right now, Nigerians vote right, vote the man that has the interest of the women and the youth @heart, #GEJ4naija cool

Re: APC May Also Be Manipulating Nairaland "Likes" by ckmayoca: 5:56pm On Jan 29, 2015
If APC can manipulate everything those it means PDP is full of dumb people... We want the smart people then. Come and boost our economy , manipulate everything to boom every sector.
Re: APC May Also Be Manipulating Nairaland "Likes" by AbdullRaham: 6:11pm On Jan 29, 2015
its just a simple test of a near future...he decides who, when and where he goes. he doesn't listen to the people. now is this the kind of president a nation like Nigeria needs?
Re: APC May Also Be Manipulating Nairaland "Likes" by DWJOBScom(m): 7:20pm On Jan 29, 2015
I also think so......
Re: APC May Also Be Manipulating Nairaland "Likes" by fuckluv(f): 9:26pm On Jan 29, 2015
clevvermind:
my guy stop yarning dust. buhari wants to become the president of Nigeria yet he couldn't present even one certificate to INEC and you say we should not talk about it? so we should not talk about buhari's past abi? it should be swept off abi?
my guy, the truth is that buhari cannot rule Nigeria again. the earlier you get this, the better for you. we would continue to talk about him and reveal what needs to be revealed about him..
You think people care about this PDP certificate propaganda again abi? Wait till FeBuhari.

Re: APC May Also Be Manipulating Nairaland "Likes" by experimentist: 10:31pm On Feb 17, 2015
barcanista:
This is nothing but a surrender to the superiority of General Muhammadu Buhari and APC over Goodluck Jonathan and PDP. Not even your 21 billion naira could match the penny of Muhammadu Buhari. Rather than have a sober reflection, you are owning up through the backdoor. This election is beyond APC and PDP, it is between GEJ that represent the looting class, and GMB who is the representative of Nigeria. It is a contest between the poor masses and the corrupt elite in government. It is a contest between good and evil. Jonathan, backed by witches and wizards Represent everything evil, Muhammadu Buhari, backed by God and the people represents everything Good. The Masses are always majority, and with God, our voices can't be surpresses by the evil looting class of PDP. Come Feb 14, we shall put the final nail to GEJ's and PDP's political coffin. Sai Buhari
This guy don enter one chance now. See his previous comments. Nawao!
Re: APC May Also Be Manipulating Nairaland "Likes" by lukaino(m): 11:12pm On Feb 17, 2015
This is how pdp guys will deceive themselves untill they are swept out of office by the people's broom. #Pdp deludedly loquacious#
Re: APC May Also Be Manipulating Nairaland "Likes" by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:36am On May 04, 2015
Foolglobe, how market? grin

Crisis Looms In Access Bank Over MD, Herbert Wigwe’s Troubled Home / Election Tribunal Receives 12 Petitions In Nasarawa – Official / The Implication Of Biafran Nation - Ekweremadu Speaks