Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,360 members, 7,808,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo (45256 Views)

Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari Calls Out OBJ, Gen. Danjuma In New Post / Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... / Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 29, 2015
huptin:
The bombs in this write up will wipe out Boko haram in a jiffy
as in... "DID HE ASKED" grin

2 Likes

Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by ochoi(m): 1:14pm On Jan 29, 2015
Is ds woman ok?so if d election is free nd fair n gej is defeated then d nation shld cease 2 exist. Ds drum of war there re beating,am sure wen they face d real war, they wldn't survive it.this is democracy nd d wil of d pple shld be respected regardless of who wins or lose!

1 Like

Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by hansad: 1:14pm On Jan 29, 2015
Mtchew!!!!

Is this news? Na old news. When Buhari said a fight against Boko Haram is a fight against his part of Nigeria, what did people expect?

When Buhari said that Muslims must vote for only Muslims in elections,

When Buhari charged Muslims in 2001 to ensure that Islamic sharia criminal codes like stoning women to death for adultery and cutting the fingers of petty thieves, etc., should be implemented in all of Nigeria, and shortly after that Boko Haram went virulently violent, what did people expect? Did people expect Buhari to be against Boko Haram?

1 Like

Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by Tearg1: 1:14pm On Jan 29, 2015
sucess001:
[size=24pt]if Jesus Christ was the APC flagbearer, PDP would have done a documentary on how he flogged people in the temple...[/size]

[size=16pt]IF MOHAMMED DECIDE TO COME BACK (Unfortunaltely He Can't) APC WILL HELP HIM MARRY 72 UNDER AGE VIRGINS... cool..[/size] grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by Sanchez01: 1:15pm On Jan 29, 2015
sucess001:
[size=24pt]if Jesus Christ was the APC flagbearer, PDP would have done a documentary on how he flogged people in the temple...[/size]
EPIC!!!
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by Billygee2u: 1:15pm On Jan 29, 2015
Kakpos:
SHE WILL CRY AFTERFEB14
shut up
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by Adamfta(m): 1:17pm On Jan 29, 2015
Gud advice. May God bless u my broda with ur comtribuition.
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by ideylaff: 1:17pm On Jan 29, 2015
ishiamu:
hausas tryna reap where they didn't sow

Please lets be sensible and logical... if the Hausas are behind bokoharam, what is their gain killing the same people they want to rule over for the last few years.. all running into thousands.

Also the vigilantes fighting Boko haram are the Notherners who are not known to fight each other

They always stand by themselves...

In my opinion Bokoharam was started Politically by Politicians in government (FG) but its nor gotten out of hand

I just cannot imagine for the life of me that Notherners will day by day kill their own to send a message across.

Think well. John Ketty the US Secretary of State said even when they provided The Presidency and our security agancies with satellite Images of where Bokoharam where hidden shortly after the chibok abduction , the Federal government turned a blind eye to the information and the next thing they found out was Bokoharam was in possession of the same security report

Jonathan also refused to let the US fly with drones to monitor the movement, yet he called them and cried for them to come over.

That is why the American and The French moved into Mali and Cameroon to play siddon look as our FG tied their hands and did not allow them do the job

Just think deep and very well

Azazzi spoke b4 he died even GEJ said Bokoharam are in my Government

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by azzima(m): 1:18pm On Jan 29, 2015
Wowwww.....look at these dummies. They are already conceding defeat in a DEMOCRATIC election. After throwing everything at Buhari and seeing that the guy is still standing strong hence the clueless threats. It is called a democracy, majority carries the vote. By the way, isn't she a graduate? With all these BASIC grammatical errors?I bet she all graduated from Uniport too. So much for Nigerian edurational system. Paper literates!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 29, 2015
Why in the name of God are people doing this? There are some responsibilities that come with free speech and freedom of expression. Apparently, after being subject to dictatorship, many Nigerians are yet to understand this crucial but fundamental fact.

1 Like

Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by MrEverest(m): 1:19pm On Jan 29, 2015
Yea I concur with her, if their son is not good enough for aso rock then their oil shouldn't be used in developing arewa.

1 Like

Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by hansad: 1:20pm On Jan 29, 2015
sucess001:
[size=24pt]If Jesus Christ was the APC flagbearer, PDP would have done a documentary on how he flogged people in the temple...[/size]

do not call the name of your Lord in vain. stop comparing sour grapes with oranges with the belief that you are deceiving gullible people.

Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by glory71: 1:21pm On Jan 29, 2015
frustratedman:
[b]Hello good people, vote your conscience. Don't be manipulated. If your pastor says don't vote for a Muslim, ask him if Daniel served a saint; whether Modeccai did not serve King Ahaseurus and if Joseph was not a prime Minister under Pharaoh. This election is not about North versus South, nor is it Christian versus Muslim. It is about Nigeria and good governance. Don't allow politicians divide us. When they share money, they don't talk about religion. When they want donations from Aliko Dangote, they don't remember he is a Muslim. When they enter an aircraft, they don't ask the religious faith of the pilot. When their bosses are atheists, they don't resign from the job. When an Alhaji gives them contracts, they don't reject it. They and their wives go to Dubai to spend money. Dubai is in United Arab Emirate but they have no problems buying houses in Dubai. But when it comes to politics back home, they say they want to ISLAMISE or CHRISTIANIZE you. Yet, some of these people were spiritual consultants to Abacha. Vote your conscience. If you want to vote for Jonathan, vote for him based on your conviction that he has performed in your estimation and not because he is a "Christian". If you want to vote for Buhari, vote for him because you feel disenchanted with Jonathan government, not because he is a Muslim. Say NO to bigotry. God bless Nigeria..[/b]

hey my brother, you have talked correctly. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by DerMeister: 1:23pm On Jan 29, 2015
Please jump off the niger bridge as soon as possible!!

Francon:
Na wa

SECRET: During Babangida Regime, he sold Nigeria to (Organisation of Islamic Conference) OIC" in other to islamize nigeria with an agreement. That OIC will be supporting Nigeria Financial & materialy to accomplish their Mission. And every year nigeria will be paying interest to OIC. So from IBB's regime nigeria has been paying, until 1999 Obasanjo who is a Christain came & stopped it for 8yr's of his Tenure. Then 2007 Yara'dua came in & paid the outstanding depth of OBJ to OIC, with an interest & apology, he also paid his own from 2007 - 2010 & died. Goodluck Jonathan came in & Stop it for 6yr's now! And OIC constitution said that any member Nations that Stoped, this payment for 10yr's, will be Automatically Excommunicated! Now GEJ has ruled nigeria from 6th may 2010 - 2015. He is seeking for 2nd Tenure that will make it 10yr's. So that Nigeria will be delivered from the Blood sucking Islamic Religion. Thats why APC presidentail candidate Buhari has been fighting to rule nigeria since OBJ's regime till date. Remember Nigeria 100yr's centenary was in 2014. And any Religion that start to rule from this 2015 will take dominion till the next 100yr's. Note: I am not campaigning for GEJ, But I am just revealing a secret to my fellow Christains to Vote for Religion. Forget BokoHaram. OIC masterminded it to distract us, it will soon be over. Nigeria did not have the monopoly of Terrorism, Irag, Iran, Afganistan, Egypt, Parkistan, Quate, somalia etc. All this Nation has been fighting Terrorism since 80s yet... Dont personalize this secret please! make sure you send it to all your friends & everybody around. May God bless you, As you will Vote for a Christain President in Nigeria Election - 2015. Remember God will judge you for using you thumb to dig the Grave of his Church - CAN.
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by Billygee2u: 1:23pm On Jan 29, 2015
ionsman:
See English wey person dey write...
Militant husband
Illiterate wife.
you are using broken english ,yet you are trying to be smart .why not write the correct english ,if you can ?I doubt
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by MrEverest(m): 1:25pm On Jan 29, 2015
sucess001:
[size=24pt]If Jesus Christ was the APC flagbearer, PDP would have done a documentary on how he flogged people in the temple...[/size]
You are foolish to have uttered this blasphemous statement. I don't blame you because Christianity is a tolerant religion, if it were to be the religion of piss that you made such faux pas, I bet you, a fatwa would have been declared on your head.

2 Likes

Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by sammyj: 1:27pm On Jan 29, 2015
including TYT Danjuma should not raise dust just because is one of the grin grin the bomb this woman is sharing ooo diar is God ooo
coogar:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2077139_20150129105246_pnge53a742e615903693ee07b0cf5bfc48c

all i keep seeing is "did he asked"

GEJ has given stark illiterates the mouth to meddle in a discourse that is intellectually out of their league.
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by DerMeister: 1:28pm On Jan 29, 2015
Whoever started this thread should be put in a barrel and thrown into the ocean. Since when did we start listening to illiterates and their threats? Tomorrow she will want to contest election and some imbeciles will support her... only in 9ja!

2 Likes

Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by kingthreat(m): 1:28pm On Jan 29, 2015
After taking loads of Asari Dokubo's $perm regularly, one would not be surprised she's now as insane as her spouse.

1 Like

Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by ionsman: 1:28pm On Jan 29, 2015
Billygee2u:

you are using broken english ,yet you are trying to be smart .why not write the correct english ,if you can ?I doubt
Mr man, I have gingerly done that.Can you now shut up?

2 Likes

Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by Deltagiant: 1:29pm On Jan 29, 2015
kennygee:
Nigerian Politics has become an issue for Fish sellers to meddle in.

Omashe o.

#NotAGMBSupporterByTheWay
Those "fish sellers" have the moral authority to participate in politics than the gun wielding boss-killer and coupist like TY Danjuma and Buhari.
As a member of the zoo called Nigeria, I know this may be difficult for you to comprehend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by azzima(m): 1:29pm On Jan 29, 2015
otigbagba:
so much fear in this gej camp..now suspecting Jega now...Buharism an idea whose time has come..Asari will be properly handled when d time comes.
thank you o. Jega who was selected by Mr Presido, is now tHe new enemy number 1 now even before the election?after seeing that tHe Buhari train is still unstoppable??these ppl are really panicking all over the place. They are already conceding defeat before the election o.
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by rhymestech: 1:30pm On Jan 29, 2015
hyfr:
I applaud your courage and boldness madam,this is the attributes we need now in nigeria,courage and boldness to tell them to their face that they are evil. About the matter of the niger-delta, I guess its high time we go our separate ways. ONE NIGERIA is the biggest lie ever told, its been one hell of a ride. I don't understand what's too hard here, someone says he doesn't want to stay with u no more and u don't want that

I feel ashamed when i read this coming from a so called Nigerian. When she knows that the north don't deserve their oil, what the GEJ and his team going there to canvass and beg for votes from the so called illiterates and animals. God help us in this nation.

How i wish GEJ will not win this election and let's see your worst come to display.

There is no single attribute of a virtues woman in Asari Dokubo's wife.

highly shameful.

I've traveled and live in the South South and i can see a major development there as well.

1 Like

Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by ionsman: 1:31pm On Jan 29, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
did you even articulate yours very well. .....fool
I did it on purpose, but to satisfy cretins like you, I have changed it.
You can now go into abyss you I.DIOT.

1 Like

Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by shamecurls(m): 1:31pm On Jan 29, 2015
The Imam that united Asari and his wife needs to be killed. How did he allow to insane people marry each other? I can imagine how foolish there kids will be coming from parents with dominant genes of stupidity.
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by alex1612: 1:32pm On Jan 29, 2015
Produce your evidence against him and let's charge him to court of law. Else keep your mouth shot before l send you 1 cool e-slap now.
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by ionsman: 1:32pm On Jan 29, 2015
sucess001:
1,000,000 likes for you.....
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by IVORY2009(m): 1:33pm On Jan 29, 2015
Kakpos:
SHE WILL CRY AFTERFEB14

Cry for wat, do you have another country apart frm 9ja to run to, just in case....... Or u are one of those bloody e-warrior based abroad, fighting frm the internet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by Billygee2u: 1:34pm On Jan 29, 2015
azzima:
Wowwww.....look at these dummies. They are already conceding defeat in a DEMOCRATIC election. After throwing everything at Buhari and seeing that the guy is still standing strong hence the clueless threats. It is called a democracy, majority carries the vote. By the way, isn't she a graduate? With all these BASIC grammatical errors?I bet she all graduated from Uniport too. So much for Nigerian edurational system. Paper literates!!!!
hehehe ,check your grammatical errors b4 accusing someone else
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by watchindelta(m): 1:35pm On Jan 29, 2015
check' this thread out ghanain pastor kofi https://www.nairaland.com/2119509/nigeria-falls-it-affects-africa-prophet#30238646 even talk of Goodluck Ebele self undecided
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by shakiru991(m): 1:36pm On Jan 29, 2015
Then ur father is d highest chirf of corrupT and ole an ologogoro
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by ideylaff: 1:37pm On Jan 29, 2015
DerMeister:
Please jump off the niger bridge as soon as possible!!

Is this no Jonathan attending OIC meetings... was he forced to go... he cld have sent a lower ranking person to show hes not in support of OIC

Please do not let them use religious lines to make us not see the light... Think and vote wisely my people

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/02/06/in-pictures-jonathan-arrives-cairo-for-oic-summit/

In Pictures: Jonathan arrives Cairo for OIC summit

So its now that jonathan realises that we are not in OIC

If GMB as a Military Leader with Power to rule without any senate or House of RepresentaTHIEVES cld not do it what makes us think he can do it now....

Think people think well Asari Dokubo and his wife were once Xtians... na Buhari convert them? or ? Yeye people

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Governor Okezie Ikpeazu And Wife, Nkechi Dedicates Set Of Twins (Photos) / Iā€™m Learning How To Speak Yoruba - Lagos LP Guber Candidate, Gbadebo / Airforce Fires At Canoes Conveying Stolen Oil, Barges Explode (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.