Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,079 members, 7,807,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

How Do I Get Rid Of Scorpions In My Apartment - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Get Rid Of Scorpions In My Apartment (7397 Views)

Man, Pregnant Wife, Daughter Suffocate In Apartment (photo) / Skeleton Of Missing Man Found In Locked Lagos Apartment (pic) / I Killed 2 Scorpions In My Room This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get Rid Of Scorpions In My Apartment by picki(f): 11:10am On Jan 29, 2015
Hello all, urgently need your assistance on how i can rid my house of scorpions. We moved into the three bedrooms flat in Egbeda Lagos, about nine months ago and ever since, we have killed about 7 tiny scorpions shocked.

We have killed in the kitchen, siting room with tiled floor, bathroom and even my one year old baby's room. It just appears from no where and have been praying it does not sting anybody.

Though we live on the ground floor, Its an apartment with four flats but the compound is floored.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Scorpions In My Apartment by xreal: 11:19am On Jan 29, 2015
Pls pls pls, go to the nearest agrochemical store
they know what to give you.
Scorpion sting is painful.
Act fast.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Scorpions In My Apartment by mgbeketoto: 11:20am On Jan 29, 2015
Are you sure you know what a scorpion is? undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyyVrMQg7EM
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Scorpions In My Apartment by acenazt: 11:30am On Jan 29, 2015
Go and purchase Lots of Alcohol(Methanol or Ethanol) empty the whole house and use a spray canister to douse all conners of the house. The Buggers will kill dem selves.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Scorpions In My Apartment by picki(f): 12:26pm On Jan 29, 2015
Thanks guys. I have been thinking of using sniper mixed with kerosene in the whole house. Do you think that will do?

@xreal i don't think i know any agrochemical store around me. Can you suggest any?

@acenazt please do you mean alcohol like dry gin,schnapp?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Scorpions In My Apartment by xreal: 12:50pm On Jan 29, 2015
picki:
Thanks guys. I have been thinking of using sniper mixed with kerosene in the whole house. Do you think that will do?

@xreal i don't think i know any agrochemical store around me. Can you suggest any?

Well, I know one, but plsssss keep it away from your pet(s) if u got any.
The name is 'ddforce'.
Just ask around.
Spray little around the vicinity where you see them.
Note: it kills pets also, so keep pets away from sprayed environ until after several hours.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Scorpions In My Apartment by fr3do(m): 1:14pm On Jan 29, 2015
acenazt:
Go and purchase Lots of Alcohol(Methanol or Ethanol) empty the whole house and use a spray canister to douse all conners of the house. The Buggers will kill dem selves.

Osanobua!
methanol is toxic, it causes brain damage and retardation in children.

@op
woman, get a mason to cement crevices and holes in your floors and walls, the compound being cemented is more reason why scorpions would abound.
You can also fumigate.

(1) (Reply)

Living With Her Sister And Her Sister's Husband / Is It Wrong For My Husband To Wash My Panties? / Could My Husband Be Gay???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.