Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,233 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

Lo Ba Tan… Obasanjo Defects To APC: Photos Of Defection Party (photo News) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lo Ba Tan… Obasanjo Defects To APC: Photos Of Defection Party (photo News) (4152 Views)

John Owan Enoh's Hotel To Be Demolished As He Defects To APC (Photos) / Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC (Photos) / Rate Of Defection From PDP To APC Shameful – Dabiri-erewa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lo Ba Tan… Obasanjo Defects To APC: Photos Of Defection Party (photo News) by atakamus: 11:45am On Jan 29, 2015
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo has again launched a public attack on President Goodluck Jonathan as he made his defection to the defunct APC.

Here is his complete speech

“I have reason to believe that most or should I say all of you are wondering why I have chosen to defect to the defunct APC and I must say that if I had been told that I would have to switch party some 5 years ago, I myself would have argued it.

I believe in transparency and integrity but unfortunately, PDP is an opposite of such attributes.

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=210101

1 Like

Re: Lo Ba Tan… Obasanjo Defects To APC: Photos Of Defection Party (photo News) by xreal: 12:06pm On Jan 29, 2015
Baba has finally disowned Jonathan.

3 Likes

Re: Lo Ba Tan… Obasanjo Defects To APC: Photos Of Defection Party (photo News) by twaintoy(f): 12:07pm On Jan 29, 2015
Hmmmmm Baba Iyabo!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Lo Ba Tan… Obasanjo Defects To APC: Photos Of Defection Party (photo News) by morewealth(m): 12:16pm On Jan 29, 2015
If this is true, then APC is truly a party of ex bitter PDP members..... Same shit different air freshner.

17 Likes

Re: Lo Ba Tan… Obasanjo Defects To APC: Photos Of Defection Party (photo News) by ellechrystal(f): 12:23pm On Jan 29, 2015
morewealth:
If this is true, then APC is truly a party of ex bitter PDP members..... Same shit different air freshner.
Them go soon explode like boko bomb. As far as Atiku n OBJ dey there

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lo Ba Tan… Obasanjo Defects To APC: Photos Of Defection Party (photo News) by Melancholy(m): 12:29pm On Jan 29, 2015
Stop spreading fake news cos these pic are taken at last apc leaders visits to baba's house in abeokuta. Go get a job bro u too old for this!

9 Likes

Re: Lo Ba Tan… Obasanjo Defects To APC: Photos Of Defection Party (photo News) by babadee1(m): 12:30pm On Jan 29, 2015
This is a lie. OBJ is still a card carrying member of PDP. He has not and will not defect to APC.

1 Like

Re: Lo Ba Tan… Obasanjo Defects To APC: Photos Of Defection Party (photo News) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 29, 2015
Lies!
Re: Lo Ba Tan… Obasanjo Defects To APC: Photos Of Defection Party (photo News) by Brightology2(m): 12:33pm On Jan 29, 2015
Wetin concern me
Re: Lo Ba Tan… Obasanjo Defects To APC: Photos Of Defection Party (photo News) by DaBullIT(m): 12:33pm On Jan 29, 2015
Obj baba nla

If this news is true, I'm getting two fully set Oloshows, Monkey tail mixed with Black labels and whole Bible of SunKanmi for me and my peeps

Celebrating freedom from PDP's imprisonment over the Nation

And of course the collapse of that tyrannical government
Re: Lo Ba Tan… Obasanjo Defects To APC: Photos Of Defection Party (photo News) by reborn1: 1:17pm On Jan 29, 2015
Lies everywhere.
Re: Lo Ba Tan… Obasanjo Defects To APC: Photos Of Defection Party (photo News) by bro4u: 1:29pm On Jan 29, 2015
op watch out ooo...d topic is off point with what he said...STOP EXAGGERATING WITH POLITICS
Re: Lo Ba Tan… Obasanjo Defects To APC: Photos Of Defection Party (photo News) by bettercreature(m): 1:29pm On Jan 29, 2015
Baba will never defect,Jonathan will be suspended forever from PDP after this election and baba will take over his party
Re: Lo Ba Tan… Obasanjo Defects To APC: Photos Of Defection Party (photo News) by mytime24(f): 1:43pm On Jan 29, 2015
Make i siddon dey luk like lukumon, d show is abt 2bigin grin
Re: Lo Ba Tan… Obasanjo Defects To APC: Photos Of Defection Party (photo News) by filiks(m): 1:54pm On Jan 29, 2015
Thief is finally gone to where he belongs.
Re: Lo Ba Tan… Obasanjo Defects To APC: Photos Of Defection Party (photo News) by Blackfire(m): 2:00pm On Jan 29, 2015
@op if amadioha put hand for thunder slap u,shebi u no say the gods are not to blame
Re: Lo Ba Tan… Obasanjo Defects To APC: Photos Of Defection Party (photo News) by argon500: 2:04pm On Jan 29, 2015
Chai, Water don finish for PDP pond. Their fish don dey die one by one..

The reason why we are clamouring for change is not about political party or their candidate, it is just because we are tired of the present government. If i should rate their performance, it can't be up to 14%.

Change is all we want
Re: Lo Ba Tan… Obasanjo Defects To APC: Photos Of Defection Party (photo News) by juzbummy: 2:33pm On Jan 29, 2015
Baba iyabo oooo
Re: Lo Ba Tan… Obasanjo Defects To APC: Photos Of Defection Party (photo News) by ChristineC: 2:42pm On Jan 29, 2015
Lmaooo

4 Likes

Re: Lo Ba Tan… Obasanjo Defects To APC: Photos Of Defection Party (photo News) by mrphysics(m): 3:20pm On Jan 29, 2015
waiting till it hits front page before i comment
Re: Lo Ba Tan… Obasanjo Defects To APC: Photos Of Defection Party (photo News) by maxy097(m): 4:12pm On Jan 29, 2015
But wait

Obasanjo is

Cute though grin
Re: Lo Ba Tan… Obasanjo Defects To APC: Photos Of Defection Party (photo News) by gift01: 4:13pm On Jan 29, 2015
Osun defender news!!!! wake me when the truth is out
Re: Lo Ba Tan… Obasanjo Defects To APC: Photos Of Defection Party (photo News) by hussein1586: 4:20pm On Jan 29, 2015
[size=30pt]Android users
install my latest app from Play Store
Tech Trends Naija
Free news updates around the clock.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tech.trends.naija[/size]
Re: Lo Ba Tan… Obasanjo Defects To APC: Photos Of Defection Party (photo News) by chichriso: 4:52pm On Jan 29, 2015
Obj joining them does not guarantee them success
Re: Lo Ba Tan… Obasanjo Defects To APC: Photos Of Defection Party (photo News) by cole18(m): 5:12pm On Jan 29, 2015
I sense doom for PDP in FeBUHARI
Re: Lo Ba Tan… Obasanjo Defects To APC: Photos Of Defection Party (photo News) by obontami: 5:14pm On Jan 29, 2015
Re: Lo Ba Tan… Obasanjo Defects To APC: Photos Of Defection Party (photo News) by Safari29: 5:48pm On Jan 29, 2015
Even though I hate pdp with passion, this is a fake news. obj is still very much in pdp.
Re: Lo Ba Tan… Obasanjo Defects To APC: Photos Of Defection Party (photo News) by lyntiffany(f): 6:01pm On Jan 29, 2015
OBY talking about integrity ! smh
Re: Lo Ba Tan… Obasanjo Defects To APC: Photos Of Defection Party (photo News) by pamdaniel(m): 6:38pm On Jan 29, 2015
party? hmmm... this one no dey like party jor.
Re: Lo Ba Tan… Obasanjo Defects To APC: Photos Of Defection Party (photo News) by thrizzle(m): 7:58pm On Jan 29, 2015
morewealth:
i guess its clear now, better to stick with Jonathan than a combination of tinibu buhari and obsanjo omo see combination. this change they are talking about sef dey fear person

2 Likes

Re: Lo Ba Tan… Obasanjo Defects To APC: Photos Of Defection Party (photo News) by Hollawaley(m): 8:01pm On Jan 29, 2015
If this is true,e don finish for jonathan and PDP

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rivers Re-run: Amechi Using Soldiers To Change Result Sheets! / USA Gives Buhari 45 Days To Release This Political Prisoner / 11 Nails That Buried Nwoye's Hope At APC Gubernatorial Rally Held In Awka Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.