Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,315 members, 7,780,762 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:28 PM

Pls Who Knows Anything About Moldova??? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls Who Knows Anything About Moldova??? (2482 Views)

Terrible Accident Along Potiskum Road. Anybody Knows The Victims?(photos) / Who Knows The Owner Of This Passport? (Photo) / Tiraspol, Moldova (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Who Knows Anything About Moldova??? by Gooci(m): 12:09pm On Jan 29, 2015
pls who knos about the situation of working in moldova i read the economy isnt that good nad is not an good place to hustle.
Re: Pls Who Knows Anything About Moldova??? by zendy: 1:20pm On Jan 29, 2015
Gooci:
pls who knos about the situation of working in moldova i read the economy isnt that good nad is not an good place to hustle.

Trust me you don't wanna go there,it is proper bleeped up and no one speaks English and no black people. It's bleeped up.
Re: Pls Who Knows Anything About Moldova??? by worry359(m): 1:41pm On Jan 29, 2015
Do people sit looking at maps to find the most outlandish places to ask about? shocked
Re: Pls Who Knows Anything About Moldova??? by Gooci(m): 8:44am On Jan 30, 2015
worry359:
Do people sit looking at maps to find the most outlandish places to ask about? shocked

Badman cheesy. I ws told by som1 about d place ni, bt I also suspected it cud b a fuckedup place grin
Re: Pls Who Knows Anything About Moldova??? by kennybuda: 8:07pm On Jan 30, 2015
Moldova the poorest country in europe with the lowest GDP per capita. I have been there dont ever go close to that place unless you are on transit thank you.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Do You Obey Common Traffic Laws? / Georgia Or North Cyprus / Can I Work With U.S 2 Years Visa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.