Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

Fifa 09 Vs Pes2009 - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Fifa 09 Vs Pes2009 (16531 Views)

Ghana M.s.p Key [15-09-2014 / Ghana M.S.P Result [01/09/2014] / Football Manager 2009 "fm 09" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fifa 09 Vs Pes2009 by Deshannel(m): 12:41pm On Jan 20, 2009
Fifa09 n Pes09
Love em equally but WE (Winning eleven)10 was still my best ever. ( On PS2 ).
Re: Fifa 09 Vs Pes2009 by cabali(m): 9:39am On Jan 21, 2009
Thats a new one grin
Re: Fifa 09 Vs Pes2009 by neyonx02(m): 10:19am On Jan 21, 2009
Konami lovers love Konami smiley
EA lovers love EA smiley

When i used to love playing soccer games, FIFA was my choice for the singular reason of gameplay malfunctions on the Konami programs sad. PES2009's a good game. I've watched my younger ones play it often but i still don't like the character movements (very sharp turnings) angry. On the other hand, FIFA09 would be my choice when it comes to graphics (although it has sloppy commentaries at times) undecided.

But then again, it's from an individual point of view! FIFA09 feels "REALER" cool
Re: Fifa 09 Vs Pes2009 by Sauron1: 5:21pm On Jan 27, 2009
bgees:

fifa has been bettr than pro evolutyion since fifa 07.

i would even prefer fifa 09 on ps2 than pro 2009 on ps3.

U are wicked!!!!  What about the joy of Hi-Definition that PS3 brings??
U would sacrifice that for PS2?? Come on. . . . . .It is not that bad but PES 2009's graphics are woeful.
The net on the goalpost also has this nonsense 1967 shape. . . . .Why can't it have a box shape??
Konami's developers should be locked up.
Re: Fifa 09 Vs Pes2009 by cabali(m): 4:27pm On Jan 28, 2009
lol. u devil, u!
Re: Fifa 09 Vs Pes2009 by cooldudeng(m): 6:14pm On Jan 28, 2009
I can't help but contribute. I played PES08 on the 360 for over a month and all i was praying for was my Sister to get back with the Fifa09 i sent her, i havent played PES09 o! but am quite sure that PES is no match for FIFa. They are incomparable!!!
Re: Fifa 09 Vs Pes2009 by tkid(m): 10:22pm On Feb 28, 2009
Fifa 09 on xbox 360,i've had it and its really good,but fifa 08 isn't that much different from 09,so i'd advise you to get pes 09 if you already had fifa 08
Re: Fifa 09 Vs Pes2009 by ritchboy(m): 5:58pm On Mar 01, 2009
the fact remains that the GAMEPLAY in fifa09 is STILL UTTER CRAP! and this IS the most important part of ANY videogame.
'controlling goal celebrations' might sound very cool, and it is, the first couple times u do it. then after that it just becomes very annoying and u wish u could just SHIFT + Delete the feature.
if you are interested in better graphics, fully licensed kits/stadiums, using division 15 clubs and briefly controlling ur goal celebrations, play fifa09,
if you are interested in superior gameplay, play pes2009.

simple
Re: Fifa 09 Vs Pes2009 by YEMINEM(m): 1:09am On Mar 08, 2009
Before i used to think Winning Eleven was the best on any platform but now i am a Pro Evo die hard

PRO EVO any day

FIFA is out of the way, its totally crap

quote me smiley
Re: Fifa 09 Vs Pes2009 by tboy1(m): 1:15am On Mar 08, 2009
YEMINEM:

Before i used to think Winning Eleven was the best on any platform but now i am a Pro Evo die hard
PRO EVO any day
FIFA is out of the way, its totally crap
quote me smiley
Quote you tongue
Winning Eleven is PES
Re: Fifa 09 Vs Pes2009 by rite2salas(m): 7:13am On Mar 08, 2009
Licensing is a big point of difference again. In PES (above) 2009, only Man U and Liverpool will be fully licensed, with everyone else it’s looking like Von Persil in defence for The Potteries - although it does have the Champions League. FIFA 09, of course, will be fully licensed and features a huge range of stadiums from the San Siro down to grotty lower division grounds, plus a huge range of fully spec’d up teams. On the plus side for PES, everything should be editable from player likenesses to kits, logos and even stadiums. Many gamers found the last version of PES, PES 2008, disappointing, while FIFA 09 has been widely heralded as the game to watch - so is it a foregone conclusion which of them is the best
[size=64pt]FIFA 09 is better than PES[/size]
Re: Fifa 09 Vs Pes2009 by YEMINEM(m): 10:54pm On Mar 08, 2009
tboy1:

Quote you tongue
Winning Eleven is PES

Yeah, you are damn right but not exactly, because before Konami merged them both onto 1 there was a huge lot of differences not only in their gameplay but most especially in the way a player turns with the ball and i hate WE for one thing; pushing the ball forward during passes which an oppenent is liable to collect if who you targeted the pass to is slow and also all Winning Eleven is pretty fast compared to PES but PES offers more realism.

As at now on my laptop i so much enjoy Pro Evolution Soccer 2008, its superbly advanced and a lot of flaws have been modifed. PES 2008 really wants you as a player to be very cautious in sliding anyhow just to collect the ball which makes you really think one how to mark which improves one playability. matured i guess.

WHO KNOWS I MIGHT BE A FIFA CONVERT TOMMOROW

PES 4 NOW

FIFA IS STILL WACK TO ME

FIFA'S JUMPY ANIMATION IS KILLING
Re: Fifa 09 Vs Pes2009 by YEMINEM(m): 11:20pm On Mar 08, 2009
rite2salas:

Licensing is a big point of difference again. In PES (above) 2009, only Man U and Liverpool will be fully licensed, with everyone else it’s looking like Von Persil in defence for The Potteries - although it does have the Champions League. FIFA 09, of course, will be fully licensed and features a huge range of stadiums from the San Siro down to grotty lower division grounds, plus a huge range of fully spec’d up teams. On the plus side for PES, everything should be editable from player likenesses to kits, logos and even stadiums. Many gamers found the last version of PES, PES 2008, disappointing, while FIFA 09 has been widely heralded as the game to watch - so is it a foregone conclusion which of them is the best
[size=64pt]FIFA 09 is better than PES[/size]

Is FIFA 09 available for the PC? I think i will lik to try it.
Re: Fifa 09 Vs Pes2009 by rite2salas(m): 11:22pm On Mar 08, 2009
yea search on fifa's website, you can download the demo! cheesy
Re: Fifa 09 Vs Pes2009 by playisl: 4:11pm On Apr 02, 2009
Guys if u feel you can be the champion, There is the FIFA09 competition coming in up soon in Nigeria.
You stand a chance to represent nigeria in the fifa interactive world cup 2010.
It's a FIFA tournament in Nigeria.
Re: Fifa 09 Vs Pes2009 by Sauron1: 8:55pm On Apr 02, 2009
playisl:

Guys if u feel you can be the champion, There is the FIFA09 competition coming in up soon in Nigeria.
You stand a chance to represent nigeria in the fifa interactive world cup 2010.
It's a FIFA tournament in Nigeria.

Stand a chance to represent Nigeria??
Can gamers play FIFA09 online in Nigeria??
Re: Fifa 09 Vs Pes2009 by lancevader(m): 11:46pm On Apr 02, 2009
Lol.i tink so,bt nt online
Re: Fifa 09 Vs Pes2009 by Sauron1: 1:03am On Apr 03, 2009
lance_vader:

Lol.i tink so,bt nt online

If they cannot play ONLINE then there's no way they can join the FIWC shiznit.
I am on FIWC and i can say you need a super-fast broadband internet to prevent lagging when playing gamers all over the world.
Re: Fifa 09 Vs Pes2009 by rite2salas(m): 4:26am On Apr 03, 2009
wat do u rank in FIWC cheesy
Re: Fifa 09 Vs Pes2009 by BenHundred(m): 7:17am On May 15, 2009
Fifa09 all the way
Re: Fifa 09 Vs Pes2009 by init4dmoni(m): 9:31pm On May 20, 2009
dis is not even a competition, its a slaughter tongue
fifa 09 wins hands down grin
u guys must be mad to even say pes 09 can compare with it, maybe it was fifa 06 y'all are talking about and dat isn't even fair (for pes09)
Re: Fifa 09 Vs Pes2009 by kosovo(m): 8:06am On May 24, 2009
Is FIFA 09 available for the PC? I think i will lik to try it.

FIFA 09 IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR PC.
PES is better than FIFA, check the ingame screen shot for PES 2010, you will know that Fifa is just CRAP.
m not sure u know that EA MADE over a BILLION DOLLAR LOSS due to their poor games, whille Konami make huge profits despite Global financial crises.
Re: Fifa 09 Vs Pes2009 by cabali(m): 12:01pm On May 24, 2009
where did u get that info. Post a link
Re: Fifa 09 Vs Pes2009 by Sauron1: 6:19pm On May 24, 2009
cabali:

He is mis-yarning.
Anyone who says FIFA 09 is crap to PES 2009 is obviously deluded.
http://www.totalvideogames.com/FIFA-09/news/FIFA-09-Breaks-Through-2-Million-UK-Sales-13578.html
Re: Fifa 09 Vs Pes2009 by kosovo(m): 2:47am On May 25, 2009
~Sauron~:

He is mis-yarning.
Anyone who says FIFA 09 is crap to PES 2009 is obviously deluded.
http://www.totalvideogames.com/FIFA-09/news/FIFA-09-Breaks-Through-2-Million-UK-Sales-13578.html

you are a complete waste of time.
can you see how foolish you are, does UK make up the world?

Go and find out the world wide sales, so you could see how deluded you are actually are.

cabali:

EA loses 1 billion fiscal 2009
EA posts $1 billion annual loss

this led to speculations that APPLE was in talks over total acqisation of EA, since APPLE was masively considering entering the gamming market.

PES has sold 8m units worldwide in 2008 financial year

PES is Konami’s ‘strongest brand’; Metal Gear Online boasts 1.3 million users
Pro Evolution Soccer has sold over eight million units worldwide in the 12 months ending March 31st.
The sales were announced in the publisher's financial report, where Konami reported a 4.2 per cent increase in revenue. The firm also revealed that Metal Gear Online, the online part of Metal Gear Solid 4, has 1.3 million registered accounts worldwide.
Re: Fifa 09 Vs Pes2009 by Sauron1: 10:01pm On May 26, 2009
kosovo:

you are a complete waste of time.
can you see how foolish you are, does UK make up the world?
Go and find out the world wide sales, so you could see how deluded you are actually are.

You are a consummate IDIOT.
World wide sales, FIFA 09 still whups PES 2009.
Just because EA sports lost 1 billion has nothing to do with FIFA 09.
Are u this foolish? FIFA 09 is not the only brand EA sports produce.

PES is Konami’s ‘strongest brand’; Metal Gear Online boasts 1.3 million users
Pro Evolution Soccer has sold over eight million units worldwide in the 12 months ending March 31st.
The sales were announced in the publisher's financial report, where Konami reported a 4.2 per cent increase in revenue. The firm also revealed that Metal Gear Online, the online part of Metal Gear Solid 4, has 1.3 million registered accounts worldwide.[/i]

PES is Konami's strongest brand NOT the best football game around. Use your comprehensive skills.
As at February 2009, FIFA 09 sold 7.8 million copies.
You can follow the rest[url=http://www.edge-online.com/news/fifa‭-‬09‭-‬sales-hit‭-‬78m‭-‬need-for-speed-at‭-‬52m] HERE [/url]
Latest reports say FIFA 09 has sold 10 million units worldwide as at the first week in May.
Re: Fifa 09 Vs Pes2009 by kosovo(m): 10:14pm On May 26, 2009
pathetic.
no matter how hard i try,
you will still remain DUMB!
what a waste!
Re: Fifa 09 Vs Pes2009 by Sauron1: 10:25pm On May 26, 2009
kosovo:

pathetic.
no matter how hard i try,
you will still remain DUMB!
what a waste!

You are the retard here.

How can u blame EA's financial loss on FIFA 09?? Is that not daft?
They incurred losses because they are overstaffed, have too many facilities worldwide(Hundreds of EA servers located in all the continents), and the delays in developing 3 of their brands.
It has nothing to do with FIFA 09's sales in the grand scheme of things.

FIFA 09 has outsold PES 2009(FACCCCCCCCCT)!!!
Re: Fifa 09 Vs Pes2009 by kosovo(m): 11:24pm On May 27, 2009
if you can tell me how many AAA tittles EA has produced then i ll agree with you,
otherwise, you continue to remain a RETARD.!
Konami = mgs4
Activision = cod
sony = killzone2, INfamous, heavy rain, unchanted 2, GOD of war 3, Gran torismo 5.
microsoft =
Now is seems it's SONY exclusive fighting SONY exclusive.
Killzone 2 has already set the bar on graphic.

for a Game company to loose $1Billion and it competitor (eg Activision)making $2Billion, and you dont see a problem with that, then obviously you are a Retard!
peace.
Re: Fifa 09 Vs Pes2009 by Sauron1: 11:42pm On May 27, 2009
kosovo:

if you can tell me how many AAA tittles EA has produced then i ll agree with you,
otherwise, you continue to remain a RETARD.!

When will this boy stop being a consummate plonker?
EA Sports are definitely over-staffed, they have huge amounts of overheads to worry about in the current global melt-down.
They did not lose $1 Billion because of FIFA 09, the product has sold 10 million units worldwide.
EA Sports made losses as a result of a considerable amount of AAA titles they failed to sell in time to cushion the effects of their overheads.

for a Game company to loose $1Billion and it competitor  (eg Activision)making $2Billion, and you dont see a problem with that, then obviously you are a Retard!
peace.

You know nothing about financial issues. Don't argue.
EA Sports have other products on the shelves as well.
NHL 09, NASCAR 09, Cricket 09, Fight Night Round 4, etc.
They made substantial losses on these games as most of these titles are not popular in Europe.

You are confused.
We are comparing FIFA09 to PES 2009, don't compare EA sports to Konami.
2 different issues. Compare their products not the developers.
Re: Fifa 09 Vs Pes2009 by kosovo(m): 5:33am On May 28, 2009
what a waste of time.
i sould have left you to rot in your ignorance.
EA sports is overstaffed? huh? the joke of the day,  lol

EA Sports made losses as a result of a considerable amount of AAA titles they failed to sell in time to cushion the effects of their overheads.
Am i forgeting sumthing, DEAD SPACE, MIRROW EDGE
i never knew Ea produced any AAA tittle.
well lets see how MASS EFFECT goes.

check out pes 2010 and you will know that EA has lost this gen.
keep making noise.

Analyst Says Ea Has 'missed The Current Hardware Cycle.
Re: Fifa 09 Vs Pes2009 by Sauron1: 11:57am On May 28, 2009
kosovo:

what a waste of time.
i sould have left you to rot in your ignorance.

You are a troglodyte.
It seems you dunno what you are talking about.
Look at the argument again: We are arguing over FIFA 09 and PES 2009 not EA Sports and Konami.

Company A produce oranges(alone), Company B produce apples, bananas, strawberries, grapes and tangerines.

Company B sold 10 million apples but didn't make good sales on their other products(thus recording a financial loss OVERALL).
Company A sold 8 million oranges but that is the only product they make in their company.
The argument here is: which PRODUCT sold more NOT which COMPANY made more profit.
Of course, Apples sold more than Oranges but failed to make financial PROFIT cos their other products failed in the market.
Use your qualitative aptitude for ONCE.

EA sports is overstaffed? huh? the joke of the day,  lol
Am i forgeting sumthing,  DEAD SPACE, MIRROW EDGE
i never knew Ea produced any AAA tittle.

U keep shouting AAA titles. The term is not defined.
It's like saying you never knew FOX FILMS produced BLOCKBUSTER movies.
Any film producer can label his works as blockbusters. . . . . .It is just a term to con herbs like you to pay more at retail stores.

All EA Sports products are AAA titled. 
Konami make profit because they make one product(PES) and it sells unlike EA Sports who make 15 products with only FIFA 09 making the charts.
Obviously, EA sports are going to make an overall loss on the other 14 products cos they are dud in the market.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Baba Ijebu's Lottery Bonanza On Saturday....can He Pay All Winners? / List Of Sites To Download Mobile Games / Online multiplayer gaming in Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.