Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

The Greatest Mistake You Ever Made To Your Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Greatest Mistake You Ever Made To Your Girlfriend (2519 Views)

Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches / One Mistake You Must Not Make With A Nigerian Girl / I Think I Made The Greatest Mistake Of My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Greatest Mistake You Ever Made To Your Girlfriend by mentorandfriend(m): 8:20pm On Jan 29, 2015
Hawlahscho:

is that not d lady ORAL B used to advertise
Hahahaha. You're funny.
Re: The Greatest Mistake You Ever Made To Your Girlfriend by badassProdigy(m): 8:43pm On Jan 29, 2015
Re: The Greatest Mistake You Ever Made To Your Girlfriend by ugojamali(m): 8:44pm On Jan 29, 2015
Only kids and socially backward people misbehave when they come to nairaland. Real people don't take nairaland serious except to get information.
Re: The Greatest Mistake You Ever Made To Your Girlfriend by badassProdigy(m): 8:45pm On Jan 29, 2015
didn't pick her calls and wasn't dere for her d day she needed me d most... and dat was d last tyme she ever called, before travelling out d week after... embarassed cry ... can't stop blaming mai self for such stupid act... #ImissherSomuch... embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: The Greatest Mistake You Ever Made To Your Girlfriend by badassProdigy(m): 8:50pm On Jan 29, 2015
ugojamali:
Only kids and socially backward people misbehave when they come to nairaland. Real people don't take nairaland serious except to get information.
may b u're right, may be not...
Re: The Greatest Mistake You Ever Made To Your Girlfriend by ugojamali(m): 9:04pm On Jan 29, 2015
badassProdigy:

may b u're right, may be not...

There's both an adult and a kid speaking through you. I believe the adult more though.
Re: The Greatest Mistake You Ever Made To Your Girlfriend by badassProdigy(m): 9:19pm On Jan 29, 2015
ugojamali:

There's both an adult and a kid speaking through you. I believe the adult more though.
acting like a psychologist dere bro... smiley
bt i fink we're two kids who see things differently...
Re: The Greatest Mistake You Ever Made To Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 29, 2015
touched her boobs cool shocked
Re: The Greatest Mistake You Ever Made To Your Girlfriend by DeBret(m): 5:18pm On Mar 05, 2015
Hmmmmmm like seriously dunno what to say

(1) (2) (Reply)

After Years Of Dating She Left Him, Now He Wants To Expose Her Uncladness / Ladies, Dating A Guy Who Does Little Or No Petting, How Do You Cope? / Are Thick Eyebrows Sexy,hv U Eva Crushed On Someone Cos'o His/her thick Eyebrows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.