Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

She Is Madly In Love With Me! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Madly In Love With Me! (6598 Views)

She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! / 13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You / 11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me! by dstnd: 9:26pm On Jan 29, 2015
cloudyskyglind:

You're a writer and you're serving as well. The Irony!

Errm maybe you should see this girl first You never know. psychologically speaking, i think you are simply scared of relationship. Deep down you want to but somehow you are not confident enough. And so you hide behind 'i can't fall in love bulshiit.
...critically the ironical factor is fear of the unknown
Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me! by dstnd: 9:27pm On Jan 29, 2015
Cruzeiro:

i am chilled... Hw ur arena
.....not bad oo.which state u base
Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me! by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 29, 2015
rubey:
This is why it is a bad idea for a lady to be the one approaching the guy and telling him how she feels!

So when a guy approaches a lady and tells her how she feels and she doesnt feel d same way or doesnt even like d guy in question it is not a big mistake abi? Only guys deserve to be rejected and ladies deserve to be chased abi?

False Pride!
Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me! by dstnd: 9:39pm On Jan 29, 2015
obongproff:

So when a guy approaches a lady and tells her how she feels and she doesnt feel d same way or doesnt even like d guy in question it is not a big mistake abi? Only guys deserve to be rejected and ladies deserve to be chased abi?

False Pride!
.....true talk
Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me! by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 02, 2015
Be honest with her n don't do anytyn 2 jeopardize ur friendship wit her.

Less I 4get, Give love a trial, open ur hrt@OP
Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me! by dstnd: 3:09pm On Feb 02, 2015
see my gf talking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Strong Reasons You Should Get Married In Your 30s, Not Your 20s / Top 7 Reasons Why Some Men Prefer Core- Girls(ashawo) / Strictly For Mature Minds ( Viewers Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.