Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

The University Of Benin Is The Best University In Nigeria. It Has A Serene Environment That Is Suita - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The University Of Benin Is The Best University In Nigeria. It Has A Serene Environment That Is Suita (3554 Views)

Which School Is The Best University In Nigeria And Why? / Islamic School With Boarding Facilities In A Conducive And Serene Environment! / The Best University In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The University Of Benin Is The Best University In Nigeria. It Has A Serene Environment That Is Suita by Dementor(m): 7:05am On Dec 27, 2008
Uniben appraisal
Re: The University Of Benin Is The Best University In Nigeria. It Has A Serene Environment That Is Suita by fstranger: 7:14am On Dec 27, 2008
I am sure you are not a student of UNIBEN, well, I hope you are not because you find it difficult to express yourself in simple English!
BTW, UI is the best. The President said so! He knows more about the educational system than your father.
Re: The University Of Benin Is The Best University In Nigeria. It Has A Serene Environment That Is Suita by ade4prof: 12:25pm On Dec 27, 2008
NEITHER IS NOT A STUDENT OF THE UNIVERSITY OF BENIN, DURING THE 60ANNIVERSARY OF THE UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN , PRESIDENT UMARU MUA YARADUA DECLARED UI AS A LOCAL CHAMPION THAT WILL SOON BE RANK AMONG THE BEST UNIVERITY IN AFRICA WHICH HAS CONTRIBUTED MORALLY AND INTELLECTUALLY TO THE GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT OF THE NATION DISPITE HIS LOST GLORY OF THE INSTITUTION
Re: The University Of Benin Is The Best University In Nigeria. It Has A Serene Environment That Is Suita by unn1: 4:37pm On Dec 27, 2008
www.unibenforum.com. Make some noise there.
Re: The University Of Benin Is The Best University In Nigeria. It Has A Serene Environment That Is Suita by kooldamsel(f): 6:34pm On Dec 27, 2008
If you're talking about a serene environment,Obafemi Awolowo university is the school to be.Haven't you heard it's Africa's most beautiful campus?
Re: The University Of Benin Is The Best University In Nigeria. It Has A Serene Environment That Is Suita by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 28, 2008
@ adeprof UI is living in past glory. Their season has come and gone. What the president said is very political and sentimental, just to tickle the ears of the management of UI. Right now , UNIBEN is higher than every other university in Nigeria in all ramification. This is not just my opinion, IT IS A FACT.
Re: The University Of Benin Is The Best University In Nigeria. It Has A Serene Environment That Is Suita by niyi09(m): 2:02pm On Dec 30, 2008
O.A.U is still the best
First class in U.I starts from 6.0 on a grade of 7.0 and this translates to 4.2 in OAU standards and 4.2 in OAU standard is a 2nd class upper,so an OAU first class is not in the same level as a U.i first class.
O A U.great ife greatest IFe
Re: The University Of Benin Is The Best University In Nigeria. It Has A Serene Environment That Is Suita by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 30, 2008
O.A.U is still the best
First class in U.I starts from 6.0 on a grade of 7.0 and this translates to 4.2 in OAU standards and 4.2 in OAU standard is a 2nd class upper,so an OAU first class is not in the same level as a U.i first class.
O A U.great ife greatest IFe

na by like that?
Re: The University Of Benin Is The Best University In Nigeria. It Has A Serene Environment That Is Suita by chyk91(m): 3:26am On Dec 31, 2008
if u are using the g.p system then uniport and uniben are about the best cos first class dere is 4.5/5.0.
Re: The University Of Benin Is The Best University In Nigeria. It Has A Serene Environment That Is Suita by kooldamsel(f): 10:48am On Dec 31, 2008
@chyk91
If 4.2 is second class upper in ife,then what do you think our first class is?
@troynow and chyk91
Where did you get your info?Haven't you noticed different organisations bring out their own lists.In one,Unilorin is d best in nig,in anoda Oau,uniben.Even world wide-OAU was first on the list b4 anyoda nigerian school.I dont think we should base our judgements on those lists.Anywayz,Greaa Ife takes it all when it comes to academics and the campus is kiss
Read till you drop or you think you can block courses like in Benin or Uniport?
Re: The University Of Benin Is The Best University In Nigeria. It Has A Serene Environment That Is Suita by niyi09(m): 11:14am On Jan 02, 2009
@kooldamsel
End of discussion
DON'T HATE OAU COS WE ARE TOO MUCH

(1) (Reply)

Is There Niit Study Centre In Enugu? / Bauchi To Sack Over 5,000 Unqualified Teachers. / ABU Professor, Hyacinth Mbibu Shot Dead In Zaria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.