Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,840 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

How To Recover Your Yahoo Account When You Forgot Your Security Questions - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Recover Your Yahoo Account When You Forgot Your Security Questions (2441 Views)

9-Year-Old Segun Wire Who Wishes To Be A Yahoo Boy Gets Endorsement Deal. Photos / We Recover your data from damaged, corrupted and formatted data storage devices / How To Recover Hidden Files From Virus Infected USB Drive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Recover Your Yahoo Account When You Forgot Your Security Questions by Abmalcom(m): 1:41pm On Jan 29, 2015
Many people have lost access to their yahoo accounts as a result of password lost. The most annoying thing is when you try to recover your password through the “forgot your password” link and it prompts you to answer your security questions.

Most people might have forgotten the answers or worst still, they did not even know at all because somebody helped them to sign up the account in the first place and they are not even aware of any security question. This can be very frustrating.

Recently, my close friend lost access to his cherished twitter account. When he tried to recover the twitter account, he was directed to his yahoo account with which he signed up the twitter account. This yahoo account, he has lost access to for a very long time due to inability to answer the security questions. He contacted me and we were able to recover the yahoo account by going through this simple process.

Steps to Recover Your Yahoo Account When You Forgot Your Security Questions

clik http://www.abmalcom.com/2015/01/how-to-recover-your-yahoo-account-when.html

for details
Re: How To Recover Your Yahoo Account When You Forgot Your Security Questions by papadjaji: 2:06pm On Jan 29, 2015
Nigerians!
Always obtaining by false pretence.

1 Like

Re: How To Recover Your Yahoo Account When You Forgot Your Security Questions by Abmalcom(m): 2:45pm On Jan 29, 2015
papadjaji:
Nigerians!
Always obtaining by false pretence.
what do you mean? if you are in doubt, why not just ignore and move on
Re: How To Recover Your Yahoo Account When You Forgot Your Security Questions by babytejiri(m): 4:39am On Feb 28, 2016
xcpo
Re: How To Recover Your Yahoo Account When You Forgot Your Security Questions by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 09, 2017
@Abmalcom, Pls what the new steps to follow to recover my Yahoo mail back? Just the security question that is restricting me to access my mail.

(1) (Reply)

Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series For Sale (used) 90k / SOLD.USA Used HP 4540s Core I3, 4gb/500gb At 58k / Intel Centrino,intel Celeron,core Duo,core 2 Duo Architecture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.