Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

ESUT @ It Again - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ESUT @ It Again (3382 Views)

ESUT Students Protest After They Were Not Allowed To Write Exams (Photos) / Esut Suspends 10 Students And Expels 4 For Examination Impersonation. / ESUT 2015-2016 Supplementary Admission Form Is Out Call_07063701872 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ESUT @ It Again by Janiobi(m): 2:00pm On Jan 29, 2015
Eairly this morning when everybody was on the rush to face there normal classes, at esbs bus-stop, a car droped 2 huge men. And these guys immidiatly started chasin one(1) perticular guy and eventually caught up with him. Before any one could understand what was going on, what we all heard was 2 gun short straight into the guys skull and they drove off like a boss. Till now, I still don't get the reason of his death. But all I know is ESUT (enugu state university of technology) is undergoing cultist issue. God protect us all.

Re: ESUT @ It Again by endy4oxide(m): 2:02pm On Jan 29, 2015
Dis is reli bad.... rip

Level of insecurity in Nigeria tertiary institutions is out of control...
Re: ESUT @ It Again by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 29, 2015
He had issues and disagreements with some bad assss. Esut like many other tertiary institutions across the country has always been cult - infested. May justice prevail.
Re: ESUT @ It Again by menix(m): 2:15pm On Jan 29, 2015
One of worst skool in 9ja..
Remember doz dayz of Ebeano, boiz shoot frm Esut down to IMT for hours wivout a single police on sight...
Re: ESUT @ It Again by eightsin(m): 2:23pm On Jan 29, 2015
RIP.

We need to look for a way to get things like this outta of society but it just keeps getting worse.
Re: ESUT @ It Again by Coolboyz: 2:23pm On Jan 29, 2015
R.I.P to the dead.
But sorry to digress, how many years does a course like Microbiology last in Esut?
Re: ESUT @ It Again by kaycexx(m): 3:24pm On Jan 29, 2015
Shunn cultism.

The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom
Re: ESUT @ It Again by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 29, 2015
Baba God thank You for my life oooo.
Re: ESUT @ It Again by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 29, 2015
Which esut are u talking of, cos no such thing happened at esut,i even doubt ure a student cos esut has improved on security since the arrival of current vc..
Re: ESUT @ It Again by electropiz(m): 5:11pm On Jan 29, 2015
Rip to the dead, shun cultism, but most times guys that get killed this way have committed a more heinous crime than this. An innocent person will not be killed this way
Re: ESUT @ It Again by donigspain(m): 5:31pm On Jan 29, 2015
Schooling in ESUT is no small deal. I thank God for my life. "Wars" usually happen every academic session and the "Karid" entities are the most hit. Why will he still be 'flying' when he knew the seas are turbulent?

I saw/heard students murdered in cold blood almost on semester basis during my undergraduate days in ESUT (Agbani). Abeg make una shun cultism ooooo! E no get head!

If you are an ESUT student, avoid any implicating colour in your dressing during this season; black, red, yellow etc. Mistaken identity is rampant especially when a 'family' is trying to settle scores (equalise).

The gods have spoken!
Re: ESUT @ It Again by ogoly(f): 6:26pm On Jan 29, 2015
Say No 2 cultism lipsrsealed
Re: ESUT @ It Again by luvlyoracle(m): 10:11pm On Jan 29, 2015
Janiobi:
Eairly this morning when everybody was on the rush to face there normal classes, at esbs bus-stop, a car droped 2 huge men. And these guys immidiatly started chasin one(1) perticular guy and eventually caught up with him. Before any one could understand what was going on, what we all heard was 2 gun short straight into the guys skull and they drove off like a boss. Till now, I still don't get the reason of his death. But all I know is ESUT (enugu state university of technology) is undergoing cultist issue. God protect us all.
I am in esut and i heard no such news. undecided
Where did it happen?
Time?

(1) (Reply)

8 Things You Don't Know About Sperm. / Lol!...when Jamb Start Giving People Admission / Thread For ASCON ASPIRANTS... Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.