Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Immigration Tragedy: Refund Our N1,000, Youths Cry Out - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Immigration Tragedy: Refund Our N1,000, Youths Cry Out (20268 Views)

40,000 Youths For Saraki’s Skill Acquisition Scheme / Peace Corps To Employ 800,000 Youths / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Immigration Tragedy: Refund Our N1,000, Youths Cry Out by Abduletudaye(m): 6:36pm On Jan 29, 2015
lalasticlala:
The money has entered voice mail.

They must have finished recruiting secretly sef...

Lala, you're right..the money is gone..very sad tho'..I just thank God i didn't sign up for that NIS.. Na wa
Re: Immigration Tragedy: Refund Our N1,000, Youths Cry Out by Chigold101(m): 6:38pm On Jan 29, 2015
Coolboyz:
Which kind of campaign strategy is this??
Where were you guys all these while?
Why did you wait for so long to demand for your money?
i support this move of by youths but how will they send the money to them? That one na man own concern...
Re: Immigration Tragedy: Refund Our N1,000, Youths Cry Out by feeekey(f): 6:38pm On Jan 29, 2015
DrPrickson:
FG as a matter of urgency , should return that money by any means possible. My able President have given directive to that effect long ago na but some wizard and witches that call themselves government officials are still delaying the money. But trust GEJ, he will do something about it. Mark my word.

Are u for real? Sombodi dat said stealing is not corruption,asides dat u wan tel mi say gej is unaware of d fact dat d moni has not been returned to d poor job seekers don't be sentimental puliiiiz
Re: Immigration Tragedy: Refund Our N1,000, Youths Cry Out by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 29, 2015
In as much as I support this movement, but why is it coming up now 18days to election. I smell some desperate politicians trying to use this to score cheap political points......just my humble opinion.

Re: Immigration Tragedy: Refund Our N1,000, Youths Cry Out by atakamus: 6:43pm On Jan 29, 2015
Sorry for Nigeria. The same people that killed people in the name of recruitment are still around in the government. They duped unemployed Nigerians and now they are asking for their vote. For your information, secret paid recruitment has been going on into the Prison service,immigration service and even federal ministry. I was told to pay 500 000naira for Prison service job as a graduate. They say that for SSCE holders, the payment is 200 000naira.God save us in this country. Please every meaningful Nigerian should come together for us to vote the out this PDP that has messed up 16 years of our individual lives and 16 years of the life of our dear country.

Corruption cannot be tolerated at all. Say no to PDP.

4 Likes

Re: Immigration Tragedy: Refund Our N1,000, Youths Cry Out by lacasa: 6:44pm On Jan 29, 2015
franugo:

the link clearly states that the pots were meant for the citizens...what am saying is that i did not hear anything about a person getting a free stove

Exactly!
Re: Immigration Tragedy: Refund Our N1,000, Youths Cry Out by gmacnoms(m): 6:45pm On Jan 29, 2015
Samchelsea:
Okay they just woke up now 18days to election...yeye dey smell.
We shall also protest the unlawful executions carried out by the Buhari regime
I see u hav jona's type of brain. @ dis ur age
Re: Immigration Tragedy: Refund Our N1,000, Youths Cry Out by rileyy(m): 6:46pm On Jan 29, 2015
Baddestguyp:
silly youths paid by buhari. why didn't they ask for refund since

You're a lost, if not you won't reason like that, this a matter that up till forever some family still "bleed" tears, able youth became disabled and worst so many lost their lives. If only you have a little feeling left inside of you "compassion" you would know that there's no time enough to request for such a justice. I pray that our voice is heard and justice delivered, but I know for sure "NEMESIS is a bitch and posterity will judge all those involved

1 Like

Re: Immigration Tragedy: Refund Our N1,000, Youths Cry Out by franugo(m): 6:47pm On Jan 29, 2015
Estellar:
After how many months?? Abi na now their day break??

Baddestguyp:
silly youths paid by buhari. why didn't they ask for refund since

i dont understand u guys. Its THEIR money! Emphasis on their!! Did d house not order the repayment of the money? How can u even take money 4rm ur citizen looking 4 a job? N u take away the little that he/she has Its inhuman, n d fact that the man dt organised d farce is enjoying himself n still engorging himself with more public fund is disgusting. At least 20 people lost their lives, what has d fg done 2 compensate their familiesd poor parents worked day n nite n some may have even borrowed 2 pay 4 their kids education hoping 2 benefit now, but all they get is more n more suffering. Pls put urself in their shoes n look at things 4rm their perspective....besides how do u know this is the first time they are canvassing 4 their money? Right now is the BEST time 2 air any financial grievance u have with fg cos this is when u will be taken seriously.
#electionnotwar

3 Likes

Re: Immigration Tragedy: Refund Our N1,000, Youths Cry Out by Hardetayour: 6:51pm On Jan 29, 2015
Samchelsea:
Go and carry placard na. Keep mumu-ing yourself.
Re: Immigration Tragedy: Refund Our N1,000, Youths Cry Out by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 29, 2015
una need d 1000 shame on una.......since una nr demand for am.....na nw una wan talk....APChit sponsored fools
Re: Immigration Tragedy: Refund Our N1,000, Youths Cry Out by eldoradoxx: 6:56pm On Jan 29, 2015
dre11:
We need the refund oooo

I still feel sad for those youth that lost their lives on that faithful day
Still feel the pains their parents still pass through
Still feel the sickness that has gone wrong with our leaders
Still feels what they felt when they had their last breath on earth

And someone keep singing that saTAN name in my ears to vote for him
Thanks lalasticlala for bringing it up
Any youth who was made to undergo that recruitment scam conducted by Abbaappointed consultants, those who were killed in the stampede, those who had to trek distances to attend the job recruitment scam. Any youth whose 1k wasn't refunded, any youth was betrayed by this government in the management of that recruitment that now goes to vote Jonathan deserves to be stoned. If it is only Jonathan and Buhari that are on the ballot and I hate Buhari, would rather stay at home than vote a man like Jonathan under whose watch Nigerian youths were scammed of their money, gathered at various stadia and stampeded to death without any single punishment to anyone by Jonathan. The tragedy of immigration recruitment and its devastating consequences means nothing to Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Immigration Tragedy: Refund Our N1,000, Youths Cry Out by yomi007k(m): 7:09pm On Jan 29, 2015
Pls u guys shud add interest to dt money.
Any accountant in d house shud estimate cos na 10k each person suppose collect so dat next time dem no go try am again. grin

1 Like

Re: Immigration Tragedy: Refund Our N1,000, Youths Cry Out by dokunbam(m): 7:13pm On Jan 29, 2015
saaedlee:
Isn't it a sad plight that the present administration of this country extorted about 800 million naira from unemployed youths for a dubious recruitment exercise that wasn't even sanctioned yet most of these youths are brainwashed to run smear campaigns on The People's General? GMB believes that the Federal Government isn't supposed to collect even a dollar from potential employees in the first place?

Vote Wisely,
Vote General Muhammadu Buhari for President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria

I support innocent unemployed Nigerians, GEJ/ABBA /FG refund their money
Re: Immigration Tragedy: Refund Our N1,000, Youths Cry Out by dokunbam(m): 7:19pm On Jan 29, 2015
franugo:

i dont understand u guys. Its THEIR money! Emphasis on their!! Did d house not order the repayment of the money? How can u even take money 4rm ur citizen looking 4 a job? N u take away the little that he/she has Its inhuman, n d fact that the man dt organised d farce is enjoying himself n still engorging himself with more public fund is disgusting. At least 20 people lost their lives, what has d fg done 2 compensate their familiesd poor parents worked day n nite n some may have even borrowed 2 pay 4 their kids education hoping 2 benefit now, but all they get is more n more suffering. Pls put urself in their shoes n look at things 4rm their perspective....besides how do u know this is the first time they are canvassing 4 their money? Right now is the BEST time 2 air any financial grievance u have with fg cos this is when u will be taken seriously.
#electionnotwar

Some people are so heartless, Lord have mercy on this nation.

1 Like

Re: Immigration Tragedy: Refund Our N1,000, Youths Cry Out by maxy097(m): 7:19pm On Jan 29, 2015
1stola:

fool
Die in penury
Re: Immigration Tragedy: Refund Our N1,000, Youths Cry Out by angelsing(m): 7:20pm On Jan 29, 2015
Sanchez01:
GEJ and Moro are dead!
Dude relax..In as much as I don't like this present administration I don't wish them death..you shud not wish them that, let's remove them with our Vote
Re: Immigration Tragedy: Refund Our N1,000, Youths Cry Out by jamesbridget13(f): 7:22pm On Jan 29, 2015
yes! #bring back our money
Re: Immigration Tragedy: Refund Our N1,000, Youths Cry Out by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 29, 2015
Why would a sane govt ask citizens to pay to apply for govt. jobs? It hurts so bad to know that dis is happening in my beloved country. Honestly I still wonder why someone with blood flowing in his/her vein would demand for continuity. U need to understand the love a parent has for his/her child and d efforts/resources required to train a child up to a graduate level to understand the pains feel by d parents of those dat lost their lives during d recruitment process.

Pls let's remove sentiments and be wise in choosing. Think about us, our children and out unborn children/grandchildren and work towards a better Nigeria. God is watching!

1 Like

Re: Immigration Tragedy: Refund Our N1,000, Youths Cry Out by tonero230(m): 7:49pm On Jan 29, 2015
No 1k,No GEJ
Re: Immigration Tragedy: Refund Our N1,000, Youths Cry Out by buchilino(m): 8:05pm On Jan 29, 2015
Sanchez01:
GEJ and Moro are dead!

mind wat u say my friend, be very careful of wat u say. a friendly advise. i dont like moro but i will be very discrete with wat i say
Re: Immigration Tragedy: Refund Our N1,000, Youths Cry Out by abtywo(m): 8:27pm On Jan 29, 2015
Very bad for the FG, Youth are not smiling
Re: Immigration Tragedy: Refund Our N1,000, Youths Cry Out by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 29, 2015
PDP group of fraudster, they will not return that money oo, mark my word, so many reason to vote them out, all the idiot supporting pdp has been brainwashed, as for me money cannot buy me. PDP ASSOCIATION OF CRIMINALZ, they will keep all of them in one confine room after election.... CHANGE IS SURE.
Re: Immigration Tragedy: Refund Our N1,000, Youths Cry Out by ernieboy(m): 8:33pm On Jan 29, 2015
maxy097:
See what poverty can do
People are asking for what is rightfully theirs and you call it poverty? Smh.
Re: Immigration Tragedy: Refund Our N1,000, Youths Cry Out by DrPrickson: 8:35pm On Jan 29, 2015
feeekey:

Are u for real? Sombodi dat said stealing is not corruption,asides dat u wan tel mi say gej is unaware of d fact dat d moni has not been returned to d poor job seekers don't be sentimental puliiiiz
Ha! Check your dictionary and do some research, stealing is not the same as corruption. Its simple English language pls check it out. GEJ is aware no doubt and that money will be paid.
Re: Immigration Tragedy: Refund Our N1,000, Youths Cry Out by Burger01(m): 8:50pm On Jan 29, 2015
lacasa:
Na only the 1k?

GEJ, the youths of Nigeria are still asking for;

• $20billion
• $16billion power intervention
• Nbillion pension scam
• N4billion feeding fee
• N9biillion for stoves
• $1billion disapearance from excess crude
• Chibok girls
• Sure - P buses

Where are these things cheesy

#GMB for Change!
#GEJ to kirikiri
Don't forget cooking stoves bought for rural women at a gulping sum of billions of quid.. These monies don enter voice mail...

1 Like

Re: Immigration Tragedy: Refund Our N1,000, Youths Cry Out by Marvellouzkk(f): 8:50pm On Jan 29, 2015
Plea
Re: Immigration Tragedy: Refund Our N1,000, Youths Cry Out by psyqs(m): 8:58pm On Jan 29, 2015
aanumama:
They should take it cool, Abba Moro will return the money and he will be jailed.
FEBUARI14, it is!

Guys, which level now
@psyqs, I'm watching you and will drag you outta NL soon. grin grin grin grin

Thanks for noticing me
Re: Immigration Tragedy: Refund Our N1,000, Youths Cry Out by 1stola: 9:01pm On Jan 29, 2015
maxy097:

Me and my will Die in penury
Amen.
Re: Immigration Tragedy: Refund Our N1,000, Youths Cry Out by swiftycool(m): 9:06pm On Jan 29, 2015
Heyaa so nothing has been done about this issue ? But i thought an allowance receiving committee had been set up since to look into this issue of gross injustice and corruption against our ever aspiring youth.

These young ones worked hard, kept sleepless nights, travelled on dangerous roads, some borrowed money to be able to register and make it to the venue yet they all lost out?
This is very unfair! And more so to even discover that a large number are nairalanders makes me feel the pain closer to heart.

It would've been a "save face" move to at least refund their monies even if it were just to score some political points. This govt is really heartless!

Sorry o, young ones, the Lord will take care of u when those that ought to fight for you have irresponsibly kept silent.

1 Like

Re: Immigration Tragedy: Refund Our N1,000, Youths Cry Out by minister2015: 9:28pm On Jan 29, 2015
4rm the comfort of his
office he ordered
collection of billions 4rm
the unemployed
graduates & later
coordinated their deaths.
up to date, the slowpoke
has not been issued any
of these a: query, sack or
death sentence, may their
souls RIP, but may the
slowpoke never know
peace in his life & their
spirits haunt him. The
other day, military rushed
to sentence youths who
asked 4 ammunition to
death. Why is Jonathan
playing politics with
people's lives.
Re: Immigration Tragedy: Refund Our N1,000, Youths Cry Out by salbis(m): 9:28pm On Jan 29, 2015
Samchelsea:
You and who?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

N40,000 Job In Ilorin Or N85,000 Job In Oron? / Intercontinentalbank Is Recruting :act Fast / Dynamic Resources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.