Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Is This Not An Insult To Nigerian Government And Its Citizens? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This Not An Insult To Nigerian Government And Its Citizens? (1211 Views)

Call For A United South By The Southwest,an Insult To The South East-south South / “it Is An Insult To Label Fulanis As Criminals” -northern Governors / Obasanjo: It’s An Insult To Question Buhari’s Credentials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Not An Insult To Nigerian Government And Its Citizens? by aminu150(m): 2:24pm On Jan 29, 2015
Goodluck Jonathan is clueless and the world agrees. Selected Quotes from World Leaders and International Media.

“Nigeria, under Jonathan, squandered oil wealth, and breeds corruption. – Senator Hilary Clinton

“Massive, widespread and pervasive corruption affecting all levels of government under President Jonathan.” – US State Department

“Jonathan’s government incompetent, callous and very corrupt.” – The Economist

“We shouldn’t have waited for a practically non-existing government to give us the go ahead before mounting a humanitarian effort to rescue these girls.” – Senator John McCain

“Jonathan’s record on corruption is a disgrace.” – The Guardian UK

“Mr Jonathan, who leads a corrupt government that has little credibility.” – New York Times

Jonathan supporters over to you..we need answers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Not An Insult To Nigerian Government And Its Citizens? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 29, 2015
what answers can they give,i bet they will overlook this thread and move on .

Even the world knows that Jonathan is a failure!!!

We want change

#GMB till 2019

3 Likes

Re: Is This Not An Insult To Nigerian Government And Its Citizens? by ddddon(m): 2:37pm On Jan 29, 2015
spaced booked
Re: Is This Not An Insult To Nigerian Government And Its Citizens? by laykhorn(m): 2:43pm On Jan 29, 2015
I only see truthful statements. Say the truth and it shall set you free.

1 Like

Re: Is This Not An Insult To Nigerian Government And Its Citizens? by Allureoftheseas(m): 2:43pm On Jan 29, 2015
you know politics is like a bitch and politicians only cared about eating her pussy.
Re: Is This Not An Insult To Nigerian Government And Its Citizens? by bjdon: 2:46pm On Jan 29, 2015
They said the same about Putin, Gaddafi and Saddam. No big deal, I don't care what the west says they only have their own interest in mind.

Please show me one voter in the US or UK who decided to vote for a candidate based on the views of the Nigerian Vanguard or Punch or Thisday. Why do we always raise these people to some god like level, where their word is law and we must obey?

I am still undecided but leaning towards voting Buhari, however I vote thought will be based on my assessment of the candidates and what they I feel they can do for the country, I will not be influenced by foreign media or politicians.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Not An Insult To Nigerian Government And Its Citizens? by Malcolmx12: 2:47pm On Jan 29, 2015
Re: Is This Not An Insult To Nigerian Government And Its Citizens? by georgementday(m): 2:48pm On Jan 29, 2015
Stealing is not corruption
Re: Is This Not An Insult To Nigerian Government And Its Citizens? by thaoriginator: 2:50pm On Jan 29, 2015
Everybody know seh addi PDP politician fi corrupt batty men dem! Blood clot fire burn dem all.. Battywoy!
Re: Is This Not An Insult To Nigerian Government And Its Citizens? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 29, 2015
when those within are diehard saddist cos they blindly make the positive governance unacceptable,what makes you believe a research done beyond the boarders like this is believable?- shadowgwalker

There are others in their various states of the fake-ars quoters that have brighter eyes to see upgrade in this system.
Re: Is This Not An Insult To Nigerian Government And Its Citizens? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:55pm On Jan 29, 2015
All those foreign media cannot vote.

What yardstick are they using to judge Jonathan?
Re: Is This Not An Insult To Nigerian Government And Its Citizens? by Gbawe: 2:58pm On Jan 29, 2015
@OP

Na today? If Prof Ayittey is not calling our President a "mediocre joke" then Senator McCain,over GEJ's appalling handling of the Chibok girls kidnapping, is disdainfully calling him "some guy" while David Cameron is indirectly labelling him corrupt and irresponsible. What the fans of GEJ will never accept, because of their bias, is that the objective world beyond Nigeria cannot stand Jonathan and his woeful, weak, callous, corrupt leadership of the biggest black nation on Earth.

One of the World’s foremost economists, Professor George Ayittey has lashed out at the President of Nigeria, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ), describing him as “a joke” and a mediocre President

“Forget Some Guy Named Goodluck Jonathan”

UK Prime Minister, Cameron asks Jonathan to account for $100 billion oil money

1 Like

Re: Is This Not An Insult To Nigerian Government And Its Citizens? by brownlord: 2:59pm On Jan 29, 2015
aminu150:
Goodluck Jonathan is clueless and the world agrees. Selected Quotes from World Leaders and International Media.

“Nigeria, under Jonathan, squandered oil wealth, and breeds corruption. – Senator Hilary Clinton

“Massive, widespread and pervasive corruption affecting all levels of government under President Jonathan.” – US State Department

“We shouldn’t have waited for a practically non-existing government to give us the go ahead before mounting a humanitarian effort to rescue these girls. – Senator John McCain

And they finally rescued the girls?
Re: Is This Not An Insult To Nigerian Government And Its Citizens? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 29, 2015
aminu150:

“We shouldn’t have waited for a practically non-existing government to give us the go ahead before mounting a humanitarian effort to rescue these girls.” – Senator John McCain

“Jonathan’s record on corruption is a disgrace.” – The Guardian UK

“Mr Jonathan, who leads a corrupt government that has little credibility.” – New York Times

Jonathan supporters over to you..we need answers

inasmuch as I am a Change ambassador

these foreign media should go and kill themselves. I hate them with passion, their propaganda is sickening
Re: Is This Not An Insult To Nigerian Government And Its Citizens? by Kennywills7(m): 3:02pm On Jan 29, 2015
For me US only say things in their best interest however we also knw there are some truths in wot dey are saying here but for me i see no difference in Apc because dey are d same set of people dat put us in dis mess
Both parties are making noise!
No real plan on how to move Nigeria forward
The blueprint and figures of budget and every necessary detail should b shown to us d nigerian mass & i think dis has to b made a "must" before u can b voted for
Re: Is This Not An Insult To Nigerian Government And Its Citizens? by collinsVP: 4:01pm On Jan 29, 2015
[quote author=bjdon post=30243080]They said the same about Putin, Gaddafi and Saddam. No big deal, I don't care what the west says they only have their own interest in mind.

Please show me one voter in the US or UK who decided to vote for a candidate based on the views of the Nigerian Vanguard or Punch or Thisday. Why do we always raise these people to some god like level, where their word is law and we must obey.

We are beginning to respond to issues as our politicians do. Does it matter where the truth comes? What matters is the fact that it is the truth. Soludo wrote and people began to look at his political antecedent. It only a person that had gained prominence can speak and the world hears. Those of us at the background may not be heard when we speak. Let us not be comfortable with the state of this nation. We can do better.
Re: Is This Not An Insult To Nigerian Government And Its Citizens? by Tymax(m): 4:34pm On Jan 29, 2015
bjdon:
They said the same about Putin, Gaddafi and Saddam. No big deal, I don't care what the west says they only have their own interest in mind.

Please show me one voter in the US or UK who decided to vote for a candidate based on the views of the Nigerian Vanguard or Punch or Thisday. Why do we always raise these people to some god like level, where their word is law and we must obey?

I am still undecided but leaning towards voting Buhari, however I vote thought will be based on my assessment of the candidates and what they I feel they can do for the country, I will not be influenced by foreign media or politicians.
I am sure GEJ will never want to be classified with those names you mentioned. Even the controversial Fayose would not want his name listed along with those rulers.
Re: Is This Not An Insult To Nigerian Government And Its Citizens? by skyfall: 8:27pm On Jan 29, 2015
They obviously know him better than his blind towncriers.

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: Why They Want Gej Out!!! / Certificate Saga;buhari Dare The Court And Pdp / Electoral Violence: APC To Submit 150 ‘sins’ Of PDP To UN, Amnesty International

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.