Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

Poor Turnout Mars Apc/Buhari Campaign In Edo State [photo] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poor Turnout Mars Apc/Buhari Campaign In Edo State [photo] (4788 Views)

Violence Mars APC Governorship Primary In Bayelsa / Agbaje Laments Poor Turnout Of Voters In Lagos / Low Turnout Mars PDP State Rally In Gboko; Angry Residents Boo Governor Suswam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poor Turnout Mars Apc/Buhari Campaign In Edo State [photo] by Aksonman: 2:32pm On Jan 29, 2015
If this is the best Adams Oshiomole can muster for Buhari in his own state capital, then the APC is dead on arrival in Edo state.

Goodluck Jonathan/PDP takes Edo

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2077490_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor Turnout Mars Apc/Buhari Campaign In Edo State [photo] by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 29, 2015
OshiOmoOle Thie.fnubu Rotten Amaechi Boko.Hari. RUN

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor Turnout Mars Apc/Buhari Campaign In Edo State [photo] by Adminisher: 2:38pm On Jan 29, 2015
LIES LIES LIES.
Wrong camera angle. I watched this.
Before Tinubu came down to speak, most of the crowd left the stands to mill around the podium swelling the number already there. The crowd was so much,, people on the podium were motioning to Buhari to turn around often so that he would be able to face all sections of the crowd.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor Turnout Mars Apc/Buhari Campaign In Edo State [photo] by publisher(m): 2:49pm On Jan 29, 2015
Adminisher:
LIES LIES LIES.
Before Tinubu came down to speak, most of the crowd left the stands to mill around the podium swelling the number already there. The crowd was so much,, people on the podium were motioning to Buhari to turn around often so that he would be able to face all sections of the crowd.
story for the gods grin

29 Likes

Re: Poor Turnout Mars Apc/Buhari Campaign In Edo State [photo] by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 29, 2015
Issorite, buh i donbilivit sha
Re: Poor Turnout Mars Apc/Buhari Campaign In Edo State [photo] by publisher(m): 2:49pm On Jan 29, 2015
Adminisher:
LIES LIES LIES.
story for the gods

12 Likes

Re: Poor Turnout Mars Apc/Buhari Campaign In Edo State [photo] by itetemi: 3:06pm On Jan 29, 2015
lies lies,was live on channels,stadium was filled

6 Likes

Re: Poor Turnout Mars Apc/Buhari Campaign In Edo State [photo] by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 29, 2015
Aksonman:
If this is the best Adams Oshiomole can muster for Buhari in his own state capital, then the APC is dead on arrival in Edo state.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2077490_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188
next time I go bring bird to come sitdown for the empty sit grin
Aksonman:

next time I go bring bird to come sitdown for the empty sit

5 Likes

Re: Poor Turnout Mars Apc/Buhari Campaign In Edo State [photo] by OgologoDimkpa: 3:25pm On Jan 29, 2015
But na true o! See the stadium as e empty embarassed

GEJ till 2019!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor Turnout Mars Apc/Buhari Campaign In Edo State [photo] by Monimatic(m): 3:26pm On Jan 29, 2015
The strong men of Edo state politics that started APC in Edo state n gave Oshiomhole the APC Gubernatorial ticket in 2007 when Oshiomhole was in Labour party, have all returned back to PDP with their supporters, this coming election, Oshiomhole n Edo State APC will have to fight the fight of their life for the survival of APC in Edo sate, cos PDP structure in Edo state now looks like the one of 1999-2007, the various faction have realign again, after one faction left in 2007 to form ACN in Edo state which later became APC.

6 Likes

Re: Poor Turnout Mars Apc/Buhari Campaign In Edo State [photo] by blueandbirds(m): 3:35pm On Jan 29, 2015
This op can lie for africa sha, I watched it life and direct, the crowd there was massive, anyway its non of my business. Can I get a cold bottle of orijin?

3 Likes

Re: Poor Turnout Mars Apc/Buhari Campaign In Edo State [photo] by maxy097(m): 4:17pm On Jan 29, 2015
Looks more like a rented crowd. The frog eyed Toronto man is trying to psyche the morale of the crowd. The crowd be like...."make una do pay us our two thasand " grin

3 Likes

Re: Poor Turnout Mars Apc/Buhari Campaign In Edo State [photo] by bastien: 5:25pm On Jan 29, 2015
I watchedbit it thou,the op no lie......TVC camera man video there,the producer tell am to turn am go where crowd sit down grin

2 Likes

Re: Poor Turnout Mars Apc/Buhari Campaign In Edo State [photo] by AmucheJane(f): 5:38pm On Jan 29, 2015
Most people are only interested in what they will share there.

1 Like

Re: Poor Turnout Mars Apc/Buhari Campaign In Edo State [photo] by lyntiffany(f): 7:25pm On Jan 29, 2015
The handwriting is clearly on the wall that

GEJ IS THE UNDISPUTED CHAMPION COM FEB 14 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor Turnout Mars Apc/Buhari Campaign In Edo State [photo] by bro4u: 7:59pm On Jan 29, 2015
Rented crowd at work.....

1 Like

Re: Poor Turnout Mars Apc/Buhari Campaign In Edo State [photo] by GBTYO: 8:04pm On Jan 29, 2015
APC has no business in the SouthSouth

1 Like

Re: Poor Turnout Mars Apc/Buhari Campaign In Edo State [photo] by Kenai: 8:11pm On Jan 29, 2015
See the Edo crowd.

LOOOOL grin

7 Likes

Re: Poor Turnout Mars Apc/Buhari Campaign In Edo State [photo] by Kenai: 8:16pm On Jan 29, 2015
More pictures of the Edo crowd...

LWKMD

7 Likes

Re: Poor Turnout Mars Apc/Buhari Campaign In Edo State [photo] by ozo13(m): 8:20pm On Jan 29, 2015
Aksonman:

how abt this pgej own

2 Likes

Re: Poor Turnout Mars Apc/Buhari Campaign In Edo State [photo] by Change2015(m): 8:34pm On Jan 29, 2015
ozo13:
how abt this pgej own

Lol, thanks jo!

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: Poor Turnout Mars Apc/Buhari Campaign In Edo State [photo] by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 29, 2015
that old man with broom be like...
osho ,who will fill those empty seats.
osho be like....
your papa,na your mates dey answer ancestors.... go and die!!

3 Likes

Re: Poor Turnout Mars Apc/Buhari Campaign In Edo State [photo] by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 29, 2015
Lie lie go kill u

2 Likes

Re: Poor Turnout Mars Apc/Buhari Campaign In Edo State [photo] by SHOPPERS(m): 8:55pm On Jan 29, 2015
Crowds at a campaign won't win the election. Debate and let us decide jare.
Re: Poor Turnout Mars Apc/Buhari Campaign In Edo State [photo] by Trailblazer1(m): 9:17pm On Jan 29, 2015
denkyw:
that old man with broom be like...
osho ,who will fill those empty seats.
osho be like....
your papa,na your mates dey answer ancestors.... go and die!!

grin grin grin grin grin
This is epic
Re: Poor Turnout Mars Apc/Buhari Campaign In Edo State [photo] by 100Cents: 9:19pm On Jan 29, 2015
Up Jonathan..

Down Buhari..
Re: Poor Turnout Mars Apc/Buhari Campaign In Edo State [photo] by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 29, 2015
This is so funny. Thanks to all the good people of Edo State. If Prof Ambrose Alli was allowed to complete his second tenure, Bendel State (Edo & Delta) would have been far better today.

God bless President GEJ.
Re: Poor Turnout Mars Apc/Buhari Campaign In Edo State [photo] by aa2015: 9:37pm On Jan 29, 2015
Edo people have seen inside this head

1 Like

Re: Poor Turnout Mars Apc/Buhari Campaign In Edo State [photo] by samilo88(m): 9:50pm On Jan 29, 2015
In as much as I don't believe in the APC and whatever it tries to represents, I must say that OP is totally wrong. I watched the rally on Channels and I must say the crowd was massive.
OP please desist from spreading lies as that's is not the modus operandi of the GEJ campaign. Elections are not judged by crowd turnouts at campaigns. even if one billion people come out to wave brooms for buhari, that won't stop him from crying come Failbuhari.
Re: Poor Turnout Mars Apc/Buhari Campaign In Edo State [photo] by donphilopus: 12:10am On Jan 30, 2015
OP, I guess you've not seen these pictures?! Edo People massively came out to welcome the incoming President Muhammadu Buhari.

Re: Poor Turnout Mars Apc/Buhari Campaign In Edo State [photo] by fitzmayowa: 12:24am On Jan 30, 2015
Another thread of na who get crowd pass...SMH
Re: Poor Turnout Mars Apc/Buhari Campaign In Edo State [photo] by cjrane: 1:55am On Jan 30, 2015
Aksonman:

[size=14pt]They will soon post another of Reinhard Bonke's crusade pictures and simply write "APC Benin rally"
Wetin concern APC with integrity and telling the truth?
[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Donald Trump Bombshell: Bitter Pills For African Leaders To Swallow! / 4 Reasons Why Aguiyi Ironsi Was The Best Military Head Of State Nigeria Ever Had / Insecurity: Over 300,000 Children Killed In Northeast – UNICEF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.