Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,550 members, 7,809,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Power On/off Sound Of TECNO P5 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Power On/off Sound Of TECNO P5 (2550 Views)

Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries / Brief History Of Tecno, Infinix, Itel And Their Owners - Techredirector / List Of Tecno Mobile Phones Available In The Market And Their Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Power On/off Sound Of TECNO P5 by Jaytee67(m): 2:51pm On Jan 29, 2015
Hello,
I 'll appreciate if any one in the house can direct me on how to de-activate power-on sound and power-off sound on my P5 which I recently acquired.
Thanks in advance
Re: Power On/off Sound Of TECNO P5 by Malcolmx12: 3:10pm On Jan 29, 2015
Just put it on silent before u wanna switch off.. ... Or u insert an ear piece befor on and off...... Thats the 2 options i know of
Re: Power On/off Sound Of TECNO P5 by Jaytee67(m): 3:34pm On Jan 29, 2015
Thanks. I still await further help as I have seen someone with H5 who deactivated his without necessarily putting it in silent mode or inserting ear piece
Re: Power On/off Sound Of TECNO P5 by Malcolmx12: 3:51pm On Jan 29, 2015
Jaytee67:
Thanks. I still await further help as I have seen someone with H5 who deactivated his without necessarily putting it in silent mode or inserting ear piece
u shud ask de person. Then research on ur own too thru google
Re: Power On/off Sound Of TECNO P5 by Carlcaresophia: 8:07am On Jan 30, 2015
Jaytee67:
Hello,
I 'll appreciate if any one in the house can direct me on how to de-activate power-on sound and power-off sound on my P5 which I recently acquired.
Thanks in advance
Try to turn your phone to vibrate or silent mode before you turn off your phone, thank you!
Re: Power On/off Sound Of TECNO P5 by Collinz2(m): 8:29am On Jan 30, 2015
Root ur phone, download es file explorer and mount ur system to read and write.

navigate to device: system/media u wil see ur power off/on sound jst remane (add an extension to the front e.g .blak that is ur file name wil be like this bootsound.mp3 or .ogg to bootsound.mp3.blak or .ogg.blak jst like that) u can even change it. If u did nt see ur boot sound there check around the media folder u wil see it.

(1) (Reply)

How To Quicken The Delivery Of Your Orders On Jumia / My Boom J8 Doesnt Fast Charge.. / Unbelievable!! Glo New Data Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.