Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari (15019 Views)

APC Youths In Rivers Burn A Coffin With APC Logo As They Decamp To PDP (Photos) / Youths In Rivers Bury PDP In A Coffin (Photos) / PDP Rally In Katsina: Supporters Chanting "Sai Buhari" Instead Of "Sai Jonathan" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by bettercreature(m): 7:36pm On Jan 29, 2015
Pataki:
I have said it, Goatluck should forget about the South West. APC totally dominates that region.

Let Jonadunce waka go sambisa and bring back our girls before we can even think of him for 2015.

PDP is dead and the official burial ceremony is on May 29th, 2015.

I don buy enough beans to make akara for the TANOIDS on this forum.
South-West no dey forgive go and ask IBB and Abacha,people of south-west have decided since 2012,as i always quote no amount of rigging will save jonathan

1 Like

Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by idu1(m): 7:41pm On Jan 29, 2015
Sai buhari

1 Like

Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by Rilwayne001: 7:43pm On Jan 29, 2015
voltron:
[s] I truly wish GMB and Osinbajo will win so that stupid Nigerians will face another 8 years of endless hopeless journey through the wilderness of sorrow smh! fake pastor and boko-haram supporter [/s]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-QiHaQZKXE9g/UF14-eA4SWI/AAAAAAAACuU/VHZDNgSw3LI/s1600/jill-greenberg-crying-photoshopped-babies-end-times-17.jpg[/img]

Stop crying cry

2 Likes

Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by femidejulius(m): 7:46pm On Jan 29, 2015
elantraceey:
The adverse effects of joblessness.

Exactly!

If Jonathan has revitalize the economy and provided gainful opportunities amidst the the huge revenue his government enjoyed
, perhaps these joblessness would have been reduced.

1 Like

Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 29, 2015
Rilwayne001:

[img]http://2.bp..com/-QiHaQZKXE9g/UF14-eA4SWI/AAAAAAAACuU/VHZDNgSw3LI/s1600/jill-greenberg-crying-photoshopped-babies-end-times-17.jpg[/img]

Stop crying cry

Why won't I stop crying.. we have been making the same mistake since the 1st Republic
Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by jaysniggs: 7:56pm On Jan 29, 2015
soe:
Good job my people...ibadan the land of....errr....the land of ..... whatever...good job jare

Olodo nie jor cheesy
Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 29, 2015
voltron:
I truly wish GMB and Osinbajo will win so that stupid Nigerians will face another 8 years of endless hopeless journey through the wilderness of sorrow smh! fake pastor and boko-haram supporter

8 years? If he doesn't perform in 4 years, we will kick him out. Let us kick Jonathan out first. That way, they will realize that Nigerians can no longer be taken for a ride. It happened in Osun where Omisore thought that eating two corns at the same time would give him victory but it didn't. No one was fooled.

2 Likes

Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by FreeGlobe(f): 8:03pm On Jan 29, 2015
I'm more concerned about the city. wtf! look at roofs, buildings in yoruba capital? Mr president, Ibadan really needs help. smh

2 Likes

Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by FreeGlobe(f): 8:07pm On Jan 29, 2015
See Ibadan and weep

CC Ikengawo customized13 etc
Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by onatisi(m): 8:07pm On Jan 29, 2015
tomakint:

You will cry that day!
leave that guy alone ,let him siddon for nairaland dey talk rubbish. Bawo ni jare ,ore mi?
Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by Rilwayne001: 8:11pm On Jan 29, 2015
FreeGlobe:
I'm more concerned about the city. wtf! look at roofs, buildings in yoruba capital? Mr president, Ibadan really needs help. smh

People would'nt have turn out en masse like that to welcome GMB had GEJ done anything form us in Ib.
Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 29, 2015
hifaif:

8 years? If he doesn't perform in 4 years, we will kick him out. Let us kick Jonathan out first. That way, they will realize that Nigerians can no longer be taken for a ride. It happened in Osun where Omisore thought that eating two corns at the same time would give him victory but it didn't. No one was fooled.

If over 30,000 died in just 2 years.. 4 years is too long to wait..
Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by mickeymimi: 8:19pm On Jan 29, 2015
Femi Fani Kayode

" The problem that we have is the President himself- a President who prides himself on his own weakness and incompetence and whose love of false prophets and strange women knows no bounds and has no end.

A President who is as confused and as clueless as the comic character called Chancey Gardner in the celebrated 1970’s Peter Seller’s Hollywood blockbuster titled ”Being There”.

A President who does not understand the meaning of the word ”class” or ”honesty” and who breaks his own word consistently.

A President who has abdicated his responsibilities, destroyed his own political party, divided his own country, alienated his own friends, humiliated his own mentor, abandoned his own people, brought ridicule to his own faith, cowers before his own officials, betrays his own governors, scorns the international community and breaks his solemn oath to protect and defend the Nigerian people.

A President who does not even have the nerve or the guts to call to order any of the numerous Jezebels that control him. He is the problem we have in our country today and until he resigns, is impeached or is voted out of power nothing will change and Nigeria will continue to go from bad to worse.

That is what you get when you vote for a man who never wore shoes to school.

The PDP will continue to sink because it is a political party that has lost it’s bearing and it’s soul and it has mortgaged it’s conscience.
it is a party that has been rejected by God and whose leaders are suffering God’s judgement for their unjust, gluttonous, wicked, foul and evil ways.

May God deliver our country. "

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/opinion/153557-jonathan-tukur-government-jezebels-femi-fani-kayode.html
Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by coolscott(m): 8:20pm On Jan 29, 2015
[size=13pt]This has been one big difference between Buhari supporters and his opponents'. Buhari supporters tend to always tilt towards violence and the morbid[/size]
Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 29, 2015
FreeGlobe:
See Ibadan and weep

CC Ikengawo customized13 etc
babe, I just tire oooo

You can't take a picture from there without seeing the trademark of rustic roofs.
Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 29, 2015
derrick333:

Asumin Jona created jobs? de wudv Bin workin tirelessly in there respective ofis
With which CERTIFICATE ?

1 Like

Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 29, 2015
jaysniggs:

Olodo nie jor cheesy
ogbeni ni suuru...ok, ba mi pari e ngba naa..alakowe girama
Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by icon8: 8:56pm On Jan 29, 2015
OgologoDimkpa:
From Amala People Congress (APC)

Btw, those brown roofs are eye-sore embarassed

GEJ till 2019!!!
Pray, tell: what does the roof of your family house look like, if you have one?
Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 29, 2015
elantraceey:

Are you saying that jonathan didn't create any job all through his tenure?
Immigration scam abi?

1 Like

Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by Collynzo9: 9:09pm On Jan 29, 2015
bettercreature:
South-West no dey forgive go and ask IBB and Abacha,people of south-west have decided since 2012,as i always quote no amount of rigging will save jonathan
None of the names you mentioned there did worse to the South West than Buhari himself.
Ironically your fellow south wasterners boast of having forgiven him all the time.
Why the different story now?
Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by derrick333(m): 9:10pm On Jan 29, 2015
shegsky:

With which CERTIFICATE ?
Nt all jobs requires cert,moreover de r lot N lots of gradquates out de,dat hv d cert,he shud create d job 1st b4 askin of cert
Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by derrick333(m): 9:15pm On Jan 29, 2015
Collynzo9:
None of the names you mentioned there did worse to the South West than Buhari himself.
Ironically your fellow south wasterners boast of having forgiven him all the time.
Why the different story now?
enhen!!! Tell me story,so buhari don worst pass abacha N ibb ? NA wa oo nigerialns, buhari /idiagbon was rated d best military administration 9jà Eva had ,cus him wan contest now story don chnge
Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by holatin(m): 9:29pm On Jan 29, 2015
thaoriginator:
Na this kain thing S e u n no dey like see, he fit vex ban everybody wey comment on this thread till 2019.
hahahahahaha na so ooo.

he pretend to be a good guy but he is far from the word good.
holatin
Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by thaoriginator: 9:31pm On Jan 29, 2015
holatin:
hahahahahaha na so ooo.

he pretend to be a good guy but he is far from the word good.
holatin
Walai! The guy no well oh!
Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by aa2015: 9:34pm On Jan 29, 2015
Like their leader. Look at them. All the same brain.

Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by holatin(m): 9:41pm On Jan 29, 2015
thaoriginator:
Walai! The guy no well oh!
if not for barcanista, I wan create a topic with the heading 5eun the saTANist advocate, imagine I got ban for posting proof dat Hausa is been offered in 1961.
I was ban for false information
tufiakwa
Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by thaoriginator: 9:51pm On Jan 29, 2015
holatin:
if not for barcanista, I wan create a topic with the heading 5eun the saTANist advocate, imagine I got ban for posting proof dat Hausa is been offered in 1961.
I was ban for false information
tufiakwa
Wow! Not surprise though.. The guy just hate anything good about Buhari. I don't know why oh! Someone of his IQ and OT suppose know what's good and what's not.. No doubt he's a saTANist, a greedy one for that. Don't worry after FeBuhari 14 we will shut this spot down!
Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by holatin(m): 9:56pm On Jan 29, 2015
thaoriginator:
Wow! Not surprise though.. The guy just hate anything good about Buhari. I don't know why oh! Someone of his IQ and OT suppose know what's good and what's not.. No doubt he's a saTANist, a greedy one for that. Don't worry after FeBuhari 14 we will shut this spot down!
when envelope changes hand, my signature happens
Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by thaoriginator: 10:05pm On Jan 29, 2015
holatin:
when envelope changes hand, my signature happens
Yes. Only weak minds allow themselves to be used like that.
Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by nzeadachie: 10:21pm On Jan 29, 2015
beopened:

Wrong....

They know him as the man who increased fuel pump price and killed about 5 youths who protested all over Nigeria

They know GEJ as that devil of a man under whom Nigeria Immigration Services sold forms for non existing jobs,only to kill 17 youths in the process and the Minister is still holding his position

Dem sabi Jonathan die........
AND LET NOBODY CRY WHEN FAYOSE COMES UP WITH SOMETHING
Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by holatin(m): 10:30pm On Jan 29, 2015
thaoriginator:
Yes. Only weak minds allow themselves to be used like that.
yeah dat y I use CAN

1 Like

Re: Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari by tdayof(m): 10:35pm On Jan 29, 2015
falconey:
The is the best campaign so far!!!!! Ibadan people are weyreys
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kogi Polls: Police Uncover Plan To Dress Thugs In Police Uniform / EFCC Detains Banu Kwara Finance Commissioner, Accountant General / Magu: Buhari Approves Judicial Panel Of Enquiry Over Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.