Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,705 members, 7,802,100 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Buhari Boycotts Presidential Debate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Boycotts Presidential Debate (67994 Views)

#EdoDecides: Obaseki Boycotts Public Debate / Patience Jonathan ​boycotts Presidential Prayer / Why Buhari Boycotts Presidential Debate Slated For February 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Boycotts Presidential Debate by raumdeuter: 3:59pm On Jan 29, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Boycotts Presidential Debate by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 29, 2015
Chai why now him no wan fall his hand and his warriors hand Abi? Yeye fowl

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Boycotts Presidential Debate by GODpunishAPC: 3:59pm On Jan 29, 2015
hikmojj:
VOTE BUHARI VOTE CHANGE
GOD PUNISH YOU FOR THAT STATEMENT, ANUOFIA.

GODPUNISHAPC

16 Likes

Re: Buhari Boycotts Presidential Debate by DonDiego(m): 4:00pm On Jan 29, 2015
peckhamboi:
I am 100% in support of this move by Behar.

The Chairman, Board of trustees of NEDG is also the Director-General of the Nigerian Television Authority, Mr. Sola Omole

You only need to watch a little bit of NTA recently to know their level of bias and partisanism

APC are not attending your useless debate if it can't be organised by a neutral body.

Sai Buhari

No wahala. Please tell your man Buhari to nominate his preferred media house to anchor the debate. I suggest John Momoh's CHANNELS or Asiwaju's TV CONTINENTAL. If those ones are not enough, I suggest SaharaReporters TV and the editors of DAILY TRUST to be thrown in the mix. Whatever it is that will please the General must be done provided he is not given the option of timidly copping out of this crucial debate to determine his suitability or lack of it for the exalted job of president.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Boycotts Presidential Debate by Opinedecandid(m): 4:00pm On Jan 29, 2015
The guy no get something upstairs, nah.
Na ducking levels be that. Hm don duck big time. Find way no be run. Plus including the fact that him no get stamina to stand de rigorous process of debating for hours.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Boycotts Presidential Debate by 2dice(m): 4:00pm On Jan 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:
The truth of the matter is this, Buhari can't stand Patience Jonathan in a debate talk more of GEJ himself, He'll be mauled. grin Hehehehehehehehehehehehe....
An illiterate is an illiterate no matter what, I met an APC fan saying "GMB till sambo debates with osibanjo" grin, Now the guy didn't even talk about the main contender (Buhari ) because he knows What's up...

His supporters will back him on this, cause they don't want further disgrace after the "...I will stabilize oil price" incident.

IMAGINE Buhari ADDRESSING THE U.N GENERAL ASSEMBLY. **heart attack**
either they win or not...they are made men..i rather mind my business than fight for some people who dont give a damn about me

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Boycotts Presidential Debate by princechurchill(m): 4:00pm On Jan 29, 2015
and thats the second time he did that,am too big to be govern by an illitrate GEJ plssss continue

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Boycotts Presidential Debate by judedwriter(m): 4:00pm On Jan 29, 2015
Descartes:
He is a coward!!
D truth is if buhari dares a debate with goodluck, he will be floored completely by goodluck's intellect. Smart move by a coward! grin

15 Likes

Re: Buhari Boycotts Presidential Debate by omenka(m): 4:01pm On Jan 29, 2015
peckhamboi:
I am 100% in support of this move by Behar.

The Chairman, Board of trustees of NEDG is also the Director-General of the Nigerian Television Authority, Mr. Sola Omole

You only need to watch a little bit of NTA recently to know their level of bias and partisanism

APC is not attending your useless debate if it can't be organised by a neutral body that doesn't leak questions to a preferred candidate.

Sai Buhari
Fixed.
Re: Buhari Boycotts Presidential Debate by eejo(m): 4:01pm On Jan 29, 2015
mr buhari are going to resign if you win this election and PDP wins majority in both houses of assembly if your answer is no go for this debate and show your certificate from cambrigde that day

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Boycotts Presidential Debate by chichriso: 4:02pm On Jan 29, 2015
This shows that APC is not a party that will take Nigeria to a rpomised land, hence, PDP still remain the best party in the whole federation

GEJ till 2019

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Boycotts Presidential Debate by Louislewis: 4:02pm On Jan 29, 2015
[size=16pt]It has been my expectation. It is long expected even though, it has not happen, but fully sure is going to happen.

There is no amount of reason(s) that will be given for his non-appearance than his style of trying to dulge questions like

1.) How will he fight the Boko Haram, which he has no ideal. He has been saying "I will fight Boko Haram"...How? No idea

2.) How will he stabilised the price of oil, which he knows he can't answer any economy question. "I will stabilize oil price"...How? No idea

3.) About his certificate, which he has no solution to it? Neither did he have it .Ashamed of being regarded as incorruptible, but yet, fake certificate saga.

4.) How will he create jobs for the masses? "I will create job"...How? No idea

5.) Being a religious fundamentalist. Which will be difficult to defend.

6.) His pasted atrocities against the Yoruba leaders (so many to mentioned) and some other notable Nigerians in the name of fighting corruptions, which no answer to justify his actions.

APC know he cannot answer most question on how is going to govern Nigeria beyond, "I WILL ....", but how? He has no idea. APC is trying to use Osinbanjo clean his (Buhari's) image and weakness. What a shame to APC and their supporters.![/size]

20 Likes

Re: Buhari Boycotts Presidential Debate by Akpan107(m): 4:02pm On Jan 29, 2015
I said it earlier that, Buhari is not FIT to rule Nigeria.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Boycotts Presidential Debate by jellykiks: 4:02pm On Jan 29, 2015
Is Dubai ruled by PHD holders?so pls stop d noise about degree and let concentrate on getting things done in Nigeria.if we av been doing same thing with same party for so long without any change ,would it not be wise to do it differently. If degree holders have not succeeded during d democratic suspension then let give BUHARI a chance.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Boycotts Presidential Debate by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 29, 2015
I fully aligned with the position of APC.....Nigerians should understand that NTA, AIT have been completely unethical in their programming running up to this election process so far...

APC should avoid anything AIT and NTA.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Boycotts Presidential Debate by GODpunishAPC: 4:02pm On Jan 29, 2015
BUHARI IS A FATEHRFUUCKING ILLITERATE

GOD WILL PUNISH HIM FOR RUNNING

GODPUNISHAPAC TOO
undecided

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Boycotts Presidential Debate by ayodot(m): 4:02pm On Jan 29, 2015
when Jonathan fail to attend NN24 debate, I don't think i remember hearing any noise about it.

Enrich Ur MIND

Re: Buhari Boycotts Presidential Debate by CaptainAmerica1: 4:02pm On Jan 29, 2015
kingofpool:
The muda fucka is afraid of been asked about his certificate, and to show he has no plan for nija he boycotted the debate, and to avoid nursery school kidz from laughing at his english

Olodo! There's absolutely nothing wrong with his Buhari's English. I'm 101% sure it's better than yours.

PDP monkey
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2077606_ali1_jpeg77f39f6971d9a859990350a90bfeafc3

PS: Don't quote me until you learn the meaning of accent.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Boycotts Presidential Debate by verygudbadguy(m): 4:03pm On Jan 29, 2015
slap1:
Lol
This man should just do us all a favour and step down. If you can't debate with the so-called 'clueless' GEJ, how do you intend to tackle the intellectually-tasking and complex demands of running a democratic country?

If he suspects any form of connivance, he should suggest that a more trusted body handle the debates. APC and co have been asking the PDP to forget the certificate issue and face real matters. Now the time to face real matters is upon us and they're looking for an escape route.

While i prefer to be neutral btw PDP n APC, i'd like to point out to you that this is not the first time boycott is happening during the presidential debate.
As a matter of fact, President Goodluck Jonathan started it. Another point is, NTA has a reputation of being biaz and PDP friendly.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/ahead-of-polls-jonathan-debates-with-himself/88776/

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Boycotts Presidential Debate by TruthPower: 4:04pm On Jan 29, 2015
Wow, You turned it down this close to the scheduled debate and election date.When did you discover who are the organizers/ participants of the presidential debate .
Was this decision Buhari's or his handlers ?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Boycotts Presidential Debate by gwales: 4:04pm On Jan 29, 2015
I am 100% in support of buhari. the debate with the likes of AIT and NTA would turn out about his late wife and daughter

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Boycotts Presidential Debate by hansad: 4:04pm On Jan 29, 2015
At what juncture shall Buhari call it quits in this presidential race, instead of further making a mockery of himself?

It can only be in a banana country that a presidential candidate shall continue to play hide-and-seek in making voters know whether or not the candidate has basic academic qualifications.

In a civilized country, this Buhari's hide-and-seek game alone is enough to make the public start to shout for Buhari to step down from the race.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Boycotts Presidential Debate by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 29, 2015
Re: Buhari Boycotts Presidential Debate by lookmangiw(m): 4:05pm On Jan 29, 2015
hansad:
BUHARI IS AVOIDING COMMITTING FURTHER OFFENCES DURING THE DEBATE.

What answers shall Buhari give to the following questions if he goes to the debate?

1, Where is your secondary school leaving certificate?
2, Did you enroll into the Nigerian Army without requisite academic credentials then?
3, Why did you swear to an affidavit that the army secretariat is having your certificates, but the secretariat says it is not having your certificates?
Ode, is that the kind of questions that should be asked in an issue based debate in the first instance?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Boycotts Presidential Debate by ogdada: 4:05pm On Jan 29, 2015
gurusmac4:
mr kworupshun is afriad because he is a terrorist and apc is bokoharam

Hit like for #GEJ 2015
OYO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Boycotts Presidential Debate by pobosky20(m): 4:05pm On Jan 29, 2015
Descartes:
He is a coward!!

coward? Was it not the same GEJ who boycotted the last debate and instead invited D'banj to interview him? #VoteOutGEJ
Re: Buhari Boycotts Presidential Debate by rman: 4:05pm On Jan 29, 2015
This man took part in the last debate in which other aspirants except GEJ participated.

AIT and NTA has not been neutral so it is common sense for him to ignore media houses used to ridicule him.

Did we all shout illiterate when GEJ absconded in 2011?

Let a neutral body organize this debate then we can now judge objectively. In this case, Buhari has a point.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Boycotts Presidential Debate by OgologoDimkpa: 4:06pm On Jan 29, 2015
rozayx5:
cheesy
what does a cattle rearer know that he wants to debate about undecided
grin

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Boycotts Presidential Debate by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 29, 2015
I have always known that buhari is not intelligent, have you guys listened to him in an interview before?

The only things he says is "PDP will destroy nigeria", he is rarely articulate.

Don't expect him at the debate.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Boycotts Presidential Debate by Pataki: 4:07pm On Jan 29, 2015
Was it not the same NEDG that revealed all their questions to GEJ in 2011. Only for GEJ to be debating himself back in 2011?!

egift:
Unlike what happened below in 2011, Nigerians must make sure that Jonathan do not abscond this time around

Jonathan ran away from the presidential debate for not getting EXPO (the questions before the Debate)

He had a very shameful counter debate with dbanj (who was not contesting the 2011 election)

What Jonathan did with Dbanj was a big disgrace, so he went ahead to debate himself alone on National TV
[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L0dvb2RsdWNrLUpvbmF0aGFuLWF0LWEtMS1tYW4tZGViYXRlLmpwZ3w2MDA=[/img]

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Magnus Abe Meets Wike's Wife At A Wedding (Photos) / #SackBuhari: Lai Mohammed Begs Nigerians To Pardon Buhari Over Certificate / Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.