Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,727 members, 7,805,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Be Re-united with Old Friends! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Be Re-united with Old Friends! (78656 Views)

*Your Old Friends* Do You Remember Them? / Reunite with old friends of class '91 - Ikeja High School, GRA, Lagos / Meet Your Old Friends Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by katyperry: 12:53pm On Dec 12, 2011

Around 1900 O'Brien, an unbending social reformer and agrarian agitator, was the most influential and powerful figure within the nationalist movement, although not formally its leader. The period was marked by considerable political development in which Davitt had been of great help during the crucial years of the League’s existence, but in February, worn out and ill, he left for abroad. [21] The settlement of the party leadership question now focused on the two most important men in Irish politics, O’Brien and Redmond. The initiative seemed to lie with O’Brien, yet Redmond had the prestige of being the Irish party leader. O’Brien was not in the true sense a politician, he possessed great popular gifts, but lacked that will to power which is the hallmark of the politician. [22]

The result of the rapid growth of his UIL as a national organisation in achieving unity through organised popular opinion, was to effect a quick defensive re-union of the discredited IPP factions on 6 February in London under the unanimously agreed leadership of John Redmond MP, [23] largely fearing O’Brien’s return to the political field. The National League and the Irish National Federation, representing the two wings of the IPP, both merged with the UIL, which actually became accepted by the parliamentarians as the main support organisation of the parliamentary nationalists. The UIL resembled the old INL, however, in its organisers; many of them were old INL cadre whom O’Brien had recruited for a repeat performance, and it thrived in those areas where land-hungry men were particularly dominant. [24]

The League organisers worked furiously during the months following the reunion to spread the UIL organisation into the eastern and southern parts of the country, the sharp rise during 1900 probably reflected the absorption of old National League and National Federation branches, the new organisation possessing a dynamism which had long been lost by the older bodies. [25] The ill-feeling between the League and many clergymen transcended the political conflicts within the Irish party. The dominance of the Church in Irish rural life made almost inevitable a sense of frustration on the part of young men of ambition among the lower classes. A generation earlier such men had gravitated into pathetic secret protest movement. Now they found a place in the United Irish League. [26]

One crucial problem had yet to be faced – the question of who should be president of the League. O’Brien, now at the pinnacle of national popularity, had created the League primarily to promote land purchase through vigorous agitation. This had been crippled earlier by Parnell in the National League. To avoid this in the future he saw the only way was by retaining control of the UIL through individuals who were agrarian agitators. A National Convention of the League was called and held in Dublin on 19 and 20 June 1900. It registered the triumph of the League as the national organisation with elaborate rules and a constitution drawn up by O’Brien. Redmond was elected chairman. [27] He himself had no doubt as to the future action to be taken. Redmond intended to capture O’Brien’s organisation and subordinate it to party Parliamentarian interests. [28] He assumed the role of president in December. Within two years he and Dillon were to tactically adjunct the UIL under the wing of the IPP, manoeuvring it out of O'Brien's control.

In the September general election. O’Brien swept back to Parliament again for his old Cork constituency as the only begetter of the League and as a senior member of the inner circle of party managers. He could feel proud of his achievement after the reunited party fought its first election on the program of the United Irish League. [29] The unity disturbed O’Brien however as it resulted in most of the ineffective party candidates being re-elected, preventing the UIL Directory from using its power in the pre-selection of candidates. The task facing the united Irish Party’s new leader Redmond was now to create a unified political organization, effectively grounded in the realities of Irish society. [26] By 1901 revolutionary nationalism was moribund, though it was, of course, to undergo a miraculous recovery.
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by Jettage: 4:26am On Feb 25, 2012
IF YOU ARE A WRITER OF POETRY OR SHORT STORIES AND YOU ARE INTERESTED IN A READING SESSION SLATED FOR 1ST MARCH 2012 AT THE AMERICAN EMBASSY WALTER CARRINTON LAGOS
PLEASE CONTACT MR. OLA ON 08095325810 TO PARTISCIPATE
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by daisies: 2:08pm On Nov 26, 2012
I went to mate nursery and primary sch (1997 set). Am actually searching for my classmates..(pry 5s),we took a class picture that i would like to ave a copy of,i misplaced mine...a long time ago. I can be reached on 07038604969
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by PrinceChibueze1(m): 1:33am On Feb 26, 2013
My name is Ugwu Simon C. anybody who schooled at GSS TUDUN WADA,WUSE ZONE 4 ABUJA BETWEEN 2000-2006, should plz contact me 08039686932. I miss all my frnds.
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by webmaster3: 4:45pm On Apr 12, 2013
These names sound familiar
dearie: I will like to reunite with the ffg from Lagos state Model college Igbokuta '97 set.
Olumide Balogun
Gbenga Salami
Akinkunmi Aboaba
Folake Adekoya
Folake Areola
Mutiat Akinsanya
Wale Alakija
Busirat Ogungbemi
Femi sekete
Yemi Ambali
any other person from '97 set.

And the Agoyes' From Ifako International.
Opeyemi Agoye
Damilola Agoye
Biodun Agoye.

My E mail addy is shadyhenry@yahoo.com
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by daisies: 4:14pm On Jul 17, 2013
amazin?:
ma people, I ATTENDED MATE NURSERY AND PRIMARY SCHOOL (1997 set), AND ALSO IMMACULATE HEART COMPREHENSIVE HIGH SCHOOL (2002) set. currently at the federal universuty of technology, akure. any one went to these school.
. I attended mate nursery and pry schl as well... 1997 set. I was in pry 5s to be exact.....holla if ur remember me : abimbola
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by bc4love(m): 6:17pm On Jul 19, 2013
My name is OGUNYEMI OLUWOLE, am from IKERE EKITI IN EKITI STATE, I attended Ajolagun High School, Ikere Ekiti. I finished in 1994 and since then Ive left home for Lagos. I therefore proceeded to UNAD but never lived in Ikere throughout my studies in UNAD. I've lost contacts with all my friends both in secondary and tertiary institutions. If you still know me through my attached pictures you can contact me on; Facebook-Olayemi Steve Oluwole, Email- oluwole4vision2020@yahoo.com , Phone-08033992417, BBM-299BEF9B. I can't wait to meet my plenty old friends again.
Thanks all, God bless Seun a lot for this thread.

Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 13, 2013
LADUNDE: Looking 4: femi ogunsaju, patience enihe, risi(bolanle) jegede,[b]toun odedina,[/b]ibilola onaade,simon onuogha,bunmi adesanya,sade abayomi,bayo salami.all went 2 bishop akinyele ind.sch joyce-b rd ring road ib.(86 set).they shd pls contact funlola akindele on 08023409240

Just on the off chance that the OP is still on NL.

I too am looking for a Ms. Toun Odedina. I left Nigeria in 1988 and I lost touch.

Thanks.
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 02, 2013
Ipetumodu
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by Jensenelizz(m): 12:06am On Nov 14, 2013
any1 frm kuje amuwo grammar skool,agboju.....11/12 set that knows of a girl named godswill...........if you do pls give her my numba or call me @ 08092817832 thank you.
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by am0s(m): 10:34am On Aug 09, 2014
my name ajibade amos attended researchers nursery and primary school kano
miss my friends...
gbenga adegoke
i.k
josiah
nkiru
chisom
jane chukuwemeka
chizoba
ifeanyi
bassy obi
sylvester okafor ifeanyi
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by bayotee(m): 12:39pm On Oct 26, 2014
Any 1993 set of Model Primary School, Secretariat Road, Sokoto. Please finger up. My name is Bayo Tayo Samson.
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by Evasmillingguy(m): 9:11pm On Dec 02, 2014
buukie:
I don't want to be left out.
Anyone who attended the following Schools?
Oshimoye Primary school 1974 - 1976
Good Hope Nursary & Pry Sch !976 - 1980
Especilyy one pretty girl called Ke the daughter of Good Hope propritress and her very preety sister. Sorry can't remember her name.

Anyone with useful information shold halla.

oops  shocked My name was Bukola Ewuosho then. grin
hmm Good hope- I was dia 1999 to 2004
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by ifybabyca: 4:12am On Mar 18, 2015
My name is Ifoema or Jacinta Ezedinachi. My nickname was Abboy in secondary school. I graduated from girls secondary commercial school in 1993 in Aba, Abia State moved to the US in 1995. And I'm looking for my classmates who graduated with me. You can contact me at ifybabyca34@yahoo.com smiley
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by nairalife2013(m): 8:45am On Jul 08, 2015
Jalal:
Well any one who attended Government Secondary School Tudun Wada Zone 4, Wuse Abuja between 1994 and 1998 should holla @ me grin grin
jalal. Can u recall the soccer capt from '95 to '98? Way back then in the good old days When mr akeem directed sports affairs and boys had plenty of balls . Think hard, coz I was barely ever in class! cool
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by lifegate007(m): 1:39pm On Dec 01, 2015
ndumart:
Did anybody here attend Obatej (WES) School, Onireke Ibadan (1987-1993), Abadina College, UI, Ibadan(1993-1996), or Loyola college, Ibadan(1996-1999).

I would like to get in touch with
Tokunbo Olufesobi (ISI)
Lanre Bakare (GCI)
Murphy Omisore (GCI)
Collins Adigwe (Abadina)
Wole Ilori (Obatej)
Dipo Olaitan (Obatej)
Ndubuisi Ikpeazu (Obatej)
Femi Kuforiji (Obatej)
Gbolahan Kuforiji (Obatej)
Ronke Morakinyo (Obatej)
Onaolapo Fakolade (Obatej)
Kikelomo Adewusi (Obatej)
Funlola Gidigbi (Obatej)
Nkechi Amaechi (Obatej)
Seyi Kassim (Abadina)
Seun Egunsola (Abadina)
Paul Mba (Abadina)
Pekun Aremu (Abadina)
Jide Owoeye (Abadina)
Abiwumi Abimbola (Abadina)
Mary Ogette (Abadina)
Toyin Afe (Abadina)
Sunkanmi Filani (Loyola)
Femi Adeyemo (Loyola)
Seye Omilodi (Loyola)
Kayode Jaiyeoba (Loyola)
Biodun Ogundeibi (Loyola)

Would appreciate if i can meet any of them

Hello, I finished from obatej 1992 My name is Adewusi Adeniran
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by lifegate007(m): 9:14pm On Dec 01, 2015
ndumart:
Did anybody here attend Obatej (WES) School, Onireke Ibadan (1987-1993), Abadina College, UI, Ibadan(1993-1996), or Loyola college, Ibadan(1996-1999).

I would like to get in touch with
Tokunbo Olufesobi (ISI)
Lanre Bakare (GCI)
Murphy Omisore (GCI)
Collins Adigwe (Abadina)
Wole Ilori (Obatej)
Dipo Olaitan (Obatej)
Ndubuisi Ikpeazu (Obatej)
Femi Kuforiji (Obatej)
Gbolahan Kuforiji (Obatej)
Ronke Morakinyo (Obatej)
Onaolapo Fakolade (Obatej)
Kikelomo Adewusi (Obatej)
Funlola Gidigbi (Obatej)
Nkechi Amaechi (Obatej)
Seyi Kassim (Abadina)
Seun Egunsola (Abadina)
Paul Mba (Abadina)
Pekun Aremu (Abadina)
Jide Owoeye (Abadina)
Abiwumi Abimbola (Abadina)
Mary Ogette (Abadina)
Toyin Afe (Abadina)
Sunkanmi Filani (Loyola)
Femi Adeyemo (Loyola)
Seye Omilodi (Loyola)
Kayode Jaiyeoba (Loyola)
Biodun Ogundeibi (Loyola)

Would appreciate if i can meet any of them
There is a face book page online obatej Wes school alumni, lik the page to connect
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by robosky02(m): 2:43pm On Dec 14, 2015
my name is robosky02 i am looking for tophaz if any one see here

tell here am waiting...............
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by themejiwalker(m): 3:44pm On Dec 14, 2015
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by nikkytunde(m): 3:50pm On Dec 14, 2015
for sex, romance, cuddling, vaginal licking and sucking and others just sms me on 08032336517. All sizes are welcome. Cheers.
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by slide01: 3:58pm On Dec 14, 2015
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by Nobody: 10:34am On May 29, 2017
Hello pls am looking for a friend by name ijeoma Rosemary opara she finished her secondary school from Egbu girls and I schooled in Egbu comprehensive.she went to ESTU and she is from mbaise LGA of IMO state.we lived in Aladinma estate owerri before i relocated to kogi state.her dad was the gate man of holy rosary catholic church Aladinma.pls if any one has information about her contact me on 08176351856, my name is Omonu Chide Ann thanks.
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by newslifeop: 11:06am On May 29, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by Heshaw: 10:43pm On Sep 16, 2017
ininathan:
   I attended National college gbagada, 1999 set please can anybody reunite me with Chinedu Francis we use to be best friend until the move to Abuja. Anukother guy am looking forward to see is Obatarry Agbojotor he left National coll
ege at jss2 1994 anyone with useful info should e-mail ini_word3z@yahoo.co. any body with usefull info contact me 08057041813 , 8790847.
 helencve  should check her box for MBET adress

Hi Ini, glad to have you here. I will add you to the
NACOBA '99 Association whatsApp group there you see these guys and our other classmates.
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by arcbon: 5:26pm On Sep 19, 2017
my name is Ehinmisan oluwafemi from ondo state I last get in torch of a good friend called sobitan omonike in the year 2008.she stay at ajayi farm estate at Ogun state

if any body come across her,she can reach me on this line 07068669690
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by Heshaw: 10:20am On Sep 22, 2017
Hello everyone, any National College Gbagada '99 set on this platform should kindly send his/her details to nacoba99enquiry@gmail.com so that he/she can be added to the Nacoba '99 Association whatsApp group.

NB the group is for '99 set and as many that we were at one time or the other in the same class.
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by Otunba250: 12:06pm On May 07, 2018
Pls i need my old friend in ibadan boys high schcool,oke bola,ibadan,seyi adeleke,esan kehinde,tunde adekoya,akeem adeniran,all 1998 sset,tanx,then can contact m tru my mail,leyo4real@yahoo.com,my name is kuboye adeleye
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by EgunMogaji2: 4:58pm On Nov 26, 2019
LADUNDE:
Looking 4: femi ogunsaju, patience enihe, risi(bolanle) jegede,toun odedina,ibilola onaade,simon onuogha,bunmi adesanya,sade abayomi,bayo salami.all went 2 bishop akinyele ind.sch joyce-b rd ring road ib.(86 set).they shd pls contact funlola akindele on 08023409240

Hi. Your Toun Odedina, did she live near Answar Ru Deen / Ososamib(mum had a small shop)?

Thanks.
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by AsedeyhotBlog: 1:15pm On Sep 18, 2022
Moyola:
Name: withheld  tongue

if yu by any chance know any of these schools. . . . juzz holla

- Maralyn nursery and primary sch, Egbeda

- Rainbow earl learning center, Akowonjo
I attended these school

I am looking at a where of forming an alumni group, so we can all reconnect again, here is my number 08165407995, please get in touch let's have a discussion
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by utoroogheneovo: 4:06pm On Oct 15, 2022
I'm looking into the possibility of a marriage .
I'm a young man who is located in the south western region of this nation.
I'm a average height ,light skinned complexion ready to mingle .
I'm from Delta state .
I'm a Pharmacist .
My genotype is AA.

My preferences are below:

She is working and well stable.
She is loving, caring ,forgiving ,tolerant ,matured ,responsible ,ambitious and prayerful.
She must have a good educational and family background .
She must possess excellent communication skills.
She is hardworking .
She is between the ages of 24 to 28.
She is a Christian .
She must come from the south south or the south western speaking part of the country .
She doesn't drink, smoke or neither does she have any aggressive traits .

You can reach me on this line
09151580486 or WhatsApp 08063140087. Thank you.
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by CHRISTFUCKER: 7:52pm On Feb 03
Bump
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by donkelvin10(m): 11:37am On Apr 07
For RELIABLE✅ :
Hook up✔️
Sugar mummy✔️ and
Serious relationship CONNECTION✔️,
chat +2349023630072

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Drop Your Date Of Birth, You Might Find A Match / Strickly For Lagos Based Single Ladies And Guys. Get Hooked Up / Romancelanders Chat Room

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.