Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

CAN President Bless President Goodluck. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CAN President Bless President Goodluck. (1106 Views)

Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams / God Bless President Buhari / Caption This Photo Of CAN President Oritsejafor & New Delta Governor. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CAN President Bless President Goodluck. by NaijaOptimist: 3:59pm On Jan 29, 2015
Prayer session to return the incumbent.

Re: CAN President Bless President Goodluck. by kestolove95(m): 4:01pm On Jan 29, 2015
His bizness patner..so not suprizn

2 Likes

Re: CAN President Bless President Goodluck. by bokohalal(m): 4:03pm On Jan 29, 2015
Hehe he he he he. NonSENSE.
Re: CAN President Bless President Goodluck. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 29, 2015
This was the pilgrimage to pray for Nigeria.. worthless journey - Nigeria does not need prayers.,, Nigeria needs CHANGE POSITIVE CHANGE

1 Like

Re: CAN President Bless President Goodluck. by omenka(m): 4:10pm On Jan 29, 2015
They are doing nothing but placing demonic spells on him. I hate that man Oristejafor with passion. He has always been a rogue. How could I respect a pastor who calls people to prophetic prayers based on the money they have. I once attended his church in Warri and was disgusted to my marrows when they were like: "those with $5000 and above come and receive your blessings". Did that until he got to 1000naira!!
It was the last time I ever attended the church. Pastor Telena (or whatever his name is) of Sheppard House in Abuja also did same.

Bunch of crooks.

2 Likes

Re: CAN President Bless President Goodluck. by demelza: 4:49pm On Jan 29, 2015
Awon thieves!
Re: CAN President Bless President Goodluck. by ba7man(m): 4:53pm On Jan 29, 2015
omenka:
They are doing nothing but placing demonic spells on him. I hate that man Oristejafor with passion. He has always been a rogue. How could I respect a pastor who calls people to prophetic prayers based on the money they have. I once attended his church in Warri and was disgusted to my marrows when they were like: "those with $5000 and above come and receive your blessings". Did that until he got to 1000naira!!
It was the last time I ever attended the church. Pastor Telena (or whatever his name is) of Sheppard House in Abuja also did same.

Bunch of crooks.
O.M.G!!!! He did the same when I was a student of FGC warri.

He asked for donations from millions and stopped at N10,000.

He then said "Those that wish to donate less should keep their money since they'll need it more".

I planned on donating N100 that day as a junior Student.
Re: CAN President Bless President Goodluck. by MissEse: 4:54pm On Jan 29, 2015
God has the final say.
Re: CAN President Bless President Goodluck. by size40: 5:27pm On Jan 29, 2015
CAN should just stop wasting their blessings on a clueless GEJ because that blessing cannot go beyond the height of Zuma rock. We need change and not the politics of gerrymandering. Both heaven and earth acknowledges GEJ's failure. Am a Christian from Rivers state. I can't join in this unholy blessing.
Re: CAN President Bless President Goodluck. by omenka(m): 5:49pm On Jan 29, 2015
ba7man:

He then said "Those that wish to donate less should keep their money since they'll need it more".

Thank God you confirmed what I said otherwise some folks might have thought I was just making things up.
Re: CAN President Bless President Goodluck. by Goddex: 5:51pm On Jan 29, 2015
[size=20pt]Visit to Isreal.
OP, stop lying
[/size]
Re: CAN President Bless President Goodluck. by FastShipping: 5:51pm On Jan 29, 2015
ba7man:

grin grin grin grin
Re: CAN President Bless President Goodluck. by raumdeuter: 5:53pm On Jan 29, 2015
omenka:

Bunch of crooks.

He did it also at the Redeemed North America camp in 2013
Re: CAN President Bless President Goodluck. by Jokay07(m): 6:39pm On Jan 29, 2015
NaijaOptimist:
Prayer session to return the incumbent.
it should be ''PDP NATIONAL PASTOR''
Re: CAN President Bless President Goodluck. by clevvermind(m): 6:41pm On Jan 29, 2015
it shall be well with Jonathan. Jonathan till 2019.
Re: CAN President Bless President Goodluck. by gwales: 7:46pm On Jan 29, 2015
I hope he is not going to arm Boko haram for election purposes

(1) (Reply)

How Obanikoro, Fayose, Chris Uba And Brig. General Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election - / "My Grouse With President Goodluck Jonathan By Pastor Bernard Jemilohun. / Ekiti Rigging Tape Is Authentic — Police Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.