Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

Share Some Of Your Annoying Experiences Of ATM Users On A Long Queue. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Some Of Your Annoying Experiences Of ATM Users On A Long Queue. (649 Views)

Massive Queue At Ojota Pedestrian Bridge Lagos (Photo) / 14 Photos You Can Relate To If You’ve Ever Had To Queue For Anything In Nigeria / New Way To Stand In Queue, Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Some Of Your Annoying Experiences Of ATM Users On A Long Queue. by remedy01(m): 5:04pm On Jan 29, 2015
There's so much hussle to board a bus on friday evenings, because too many Nekede and FUTO students always travel for weekends.
I had to rush into the main campus to cash some money; the line was pretty long from here to the moon and back. Just standing patiently to get to my turn. It got to the turn of one girl, she stepped to the machine, slotted her card; when she was prompted to enter her secret pin: she opened her pulse, brought out a piece of paper which was written her secret pin number.

I know you too have an experience!
Re: Share Some Of Your Annoying Experiences Of ATM Users On A Long Queue. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 29, 2015
Shout out to all single and Sexy babes
who keep saying NO to all proposals
continue until your parents upload your
pixs on OLX
Re: Share Some Of Your Annoying Experiences Of ATM Users On A Long Queue. by dominique(f): 9:41pm On Jan 30, 2015
There was this day I got to an ATM point. There were two queues, one was longer than the other, so naturally I joined the shorter one. Unknown to me, that particular queue was filled with clueless ATM rookies. One man spent more than 10 minutes trying to figure out how to use the machine, it was security that came to bail him out. Another had issues with his card and he was asked to go to his bank but he adamantly stayed there trying over and over again. Na so the so-called longer queue was moving smoothly without hitches, me I just dey vex. Almost everyone infront of me had one issue or the other, I was almost scared that I would also face same. When it reached my turn I got my cash in less than 2 minutes. Made me wonder why it took the others so darn long.

(1) (Reply)

How Newspapers' Headlines On March 29, Will Look Like / Jimi Agbaje For Governor? Tell Me Another Joke / How Sarcastic Can You Be???? Come In And Drop Urs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.