Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,006 members, 7,806,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

APC Vs PDP Rallies: PDP Is More Organised + Its Grassroot Movement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Vs PDP Rallies: PDP Is More Organised + Its Grassroot Movement (756 Views)

London In 1926 Neater And More Organised Than Any City In Nigeria In Year 2050 / APC Vs PDP Rallies In Rivers: Compare Pictures / 21 Die After PDP Rallies In Gombe, Taraba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Vs PDP Rallies: PDP Is More Organised + Its Grassroot Movement by omanzo02: 6:09pm On Jan 29, 2015
APC's supporters has been wondering why different identical groups always present at PDP's rallies....the answer is very simple.

The groups are one of PDP's electioneering movement most people fails to understand, they are the grassroots social-economic bodies spread over all length and breath of the country benefiting from government policies and programs, they have been carried along all these while and recognizes the difference PDP has made.......those are the real foot soldiers and grassroots campaigners who are winning elections for PDP(food for thought).

APC rallies are mostly disorganized and comprises of spectators who are out to have fun and catch a glimpse of the contestants and popular figure they hear about and 75% are actually not a fan or inclined to voting the party, their campaigners and foot soldiers only relies on damage strategy to win people over and that in reality yields slow results.
Re: APC Vs PDP Rallies: PDP Is More Organised + Its Grassroot Movement by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 29, 2015
vheMa:
Am sorry OP to derail ur post in any form,jus wanna enlighten some NLanders about FEB 14 election,if you don't have interest,u can easily scroll down and continue with the topic,thanks

In my own observations,I think 60% of nigeria citizens want GMB to be the PRES while 30% wants GEJ and the remaining 10% don't wanna vote for either.

When GEJ was sworn in as the president he said " I'll only rule for four years" now he's coming back. GMB had also ruled nigeria before now without achieving anything(in my own opinion). Think about it

Ask yourself this qstn " is it only APC and PDP that's contesting for presidency" NO,there are other parties,but I don't think we know them... Why don't we vote for those that haven't ruled before? Think about it

GEJ did it, he didn't succeed so as GMB and these two wants to rule again,nigerians let's think... Let's even talk about BH insurgency,don't they eat? Do they go into ammunition to get gun for their operations? NO. Think about it

I read one topic on FP that states" we saw helicopters dropping food into the bush where BH's are" who are those pilots and who instructed them to go and drop those items for the group disturbing the peace of our nation?
(Think about it)

Yesterday ISIS threatens to behead obama,isis is an islamist deadly group BH also are muslims(sighs) (think about it)

I weep for this nation

Lastly,have you ever sat down and think of this " why is it that all the muslims president we've had normally dies while ruling?" To me....

THEY WANTS TO TURN NIGERIA INTO AN ISLAMIC COUNTRY. Vote wisely no homo am clearly one those 10% that won't vote for either cause I think GEJ and GMB wanna ruin the affair of this nation

Think about it.
Re: APC Vs PDP Rallies: PDP Is More Organised + Its Grassroot Movement by DWJOBScom(m): 6:15pm On Jan 29, 2015
I have known PDP rallies to be very colourful and well organised

I haven't seen or heard of a fight among groups over unsettled bills
Re: APC Vs PDP Rallies: PDP Is More Organised + Its Grassroot Movement by omanzo02: 6:20pm On Jan 29, 2015
vheMa:
vheMa:
Am sorry OP to derail ur post in any form,jus wanna enlighten some NLanders about FEB 14 election,if you don't have interest,u can easily scroll down and continue with the topic,thanks

In my own observations,I think 60% of nigeria citizens want GMB to be the PRES while 30% wants GEJ and the remaining 10% don't wanna vote for either.

When GEJ was sworn in as the president he said " I'll only rule for four years" now he's coming back. GMB had also ruled nigeria before now without achieving anything(in my own opinion). Think about it

Ask yourself this qstn " is it only APC and PDP that's contesting for presidency" NO,there are other parties,but I don't think we know them... Why don't we vote for those that haven't ruled before? Think about it

GEJ did it, he didn't succeed so as GMB and these two wants to rule again,nigerians let's think... Let's even talk about BH insurgency,don't they eat? Do they go into ammunition to get gun for their operations? NO. Think about it

I read one topic on FP that states" we saw helicopters dropping food into the bush where BH's are" who are those pilots and who instructed them to go and drop those items for the group disturbing the peace of our nation?
(Think about it)

Yesterday ISIS threatens to behead obama,isis is an islamist deadly group BH also are muslims(sighs) (think about it)

I weep for this nation

Lastly,have you ever sat down and think of this " why is it that all the muslims president we've had normally dies while ruling?" To me....

THEY WANTS TO TURN NIGERIA INTO AN ISLAMIC COUNTRY. Vote wisely no homo am clearly one those 10% that won't vote for either cause I think GEJ and GMB wanna ruin the affair of this nation

Think about it.

The helicopter dropping foods is still an unconfirmed report, I don't believe in hearsay......APC and PDP have more national acceptance than the others for now that is why I recognize the two.
Re: APC Vs PDP Rallies: PDP Is More Organised + Its Grassroot Movement by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 29, 2015
omanzo02:
The helicopter dropping foods is still an unconfirmed report, I don't believe in hearsay......APC and PDP have more national acceptance than the others for now that is why I recognize the two.
ehn ehn? (Really?) You think so?
Re: APC Vs PDP Rallies: PDP Is More Organised + Its Grassroot Movement by omanzo02: 6:27pm On Jan 29, 2015
DWJOBScom:
I have PDP rallies very colourful and organised

I haven't seen or heard of a fight among groups over unsettled bills

Those group are local bodies benefiting from government policies at the grassroots level, I think their presence is to show appreciation for being carried along,........knowing Nigerians quest for monetary benefits some cultural groups could be promised some incentives tho but most of the groups are into electioneering activities.
Re: APC Vs PDP Rallies: PDP Is More Organised + Its Grassroot Movement by Sylvarresta(m): 7:00pm On Jan 29, 2015
more organise as in, 7wonders of 21b, mtchew
D kind of love we have for Buhari is not of money, but because we believe in a better Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Do / Femi Fani Kayode (PDP) Vs Lai Mohammed (APC) / Islamic Development Bank (IDB) And The Fallacy Of Islamising Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.