Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Pls Who Else Goot This Interview Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Who Else Goot This Interview Test (844 Views)

NOTORE Interview Test: Solutions To Some Of The Technical Questions / Pls Who Got Dis Stanbic IBTC: Assessment Invite / Interview/test Invite From Africamail.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Who Else Goot This Interview Test by bigyomite(m): 6:11pm On Jan 29, 2015
Mantledox Logistics Ltd invites you for a job briefing/test by 9am on Fri 30/1/15 @ 2 opebi/sheraton Link Rd.off Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way.

Pls your contribution matters a lot to decide my movement tomorrow morning, thanks my people.
Re: Pls Who Else Goot This Interview Test by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 29, 2015
vheMa:
Am sorry OP to derail ur post in any form,jus wanna enlighten some NLanders about FEB 14 election,if you don't have interest,u can easily scroll down and continue with the topic,thanks

In my own observations,I think 60% of nigeria citizens want GMB to be the PRES while 30% wants GEJ and the remaining 10% don't wanna vote for either.

When GEJ was sworn in as the president he said " I'll only rule for four years" now he's coming back. GMB had also ruled nigeria before now without achieving anything(in my own opinion). Think about it

Ask yourself this qstn " is it only APC and PDP that's contesting for presidency" NO,there are other parties,but I don't think we know them... Why don't we vote for those that haven't ruled before? Think about it

GEJ did it, he didn't succeed so as GMB and these two wants to rule again,nigerians let's think... Let's even talk about BH insurgency,don't they eat? Do they go into ammunition to get gun for their operations? NO. Think about it

I read one topic on FP that states" we saw helicopters dropping food into the bush where BH's are" who are those pilots and who instructed them to go and drop those items for the group disturbing the peace of our nation?
(Think about it)

Yesterday ISIS threatens to behead obama,isis is an islamist deadly group BH also are muslims(sighs) (think about it)

I weep for this nation

Lastly,have you ever sat down and think of this " why is it that all the muslims president we've had normally dies while ruling?" To me....

THEY WANTS TO TURN NIGERIA INTO AN ISLAMIC COUNTRY. Vote wisely no homo am clearly one those 10% that won't vote for either cause I think GEJ and GMB wanna ruin the affair of this nation

Think about it.
Re: Pls Who Else Goot This Interview Test by DWJOBScom(m): 6:18pm On Jan 29, 2015
Somehow , am not sure though, I stand to be corrected I don't trust the invite
Am too tired to research right - please google alittle
Re: Pls Who Else Goot This Interview Test by Qtsnow(m): 9:58pm On Jan 29, 2015
read more about the company here before you waste your T fare
https://www.nairaland.com/968512/list-fake-employment-companies-stay/60

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Contact Center Agent At Integrated Corporate Services Limited (ICSL) / Pls Help...virus Attacked My Laptop / Micostar Mall Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.