Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,175 members, 7,780,213 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:57 AM

GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts (20950 Views)

Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development / Why Power Supply Improved Under Buhari, By Nebo / Forces President Buhari Must Fight To Fix Electricity – Chinedu Nebo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by Myluv1: 6:30pm On Jan 29, 2015
Ministers speak on achievements so far and moving Nigeria forward as a nation under the Goodluck Jonathan administration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcRi7oLCrMk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFiKD1Yhmtw

Quotes:
- No govt does everything in 4years
- There are so many things this administration has done that has never been done in the history of this country

- For the first time ever in this country:
1. Nigeria appeared on the list of UNCTAD as the number 1 destination for investment in Africa for 2 years consecutively in the last 2 years.
2. We have mobilized more than 99billion naira investment
3. Every govt talked about economic diversification, no govt did anything about it
that we have a comprehensive plan to diversify the economy under the industrial revolution plan and today I can tell you the 13 items that will replace oil
4. that we have an SME council chaired by the vice president and addressed SME issues
5. We now have a way of measuring jobs created in the country. No govt ever had that.
6. I can tell you confidently that this govt in a year created 1.3million jobs according to NBS, and I can tell you where these jobs are being created. We are taking it to 2million to be able to take care of the backlogs.
7. we have activated the job centers in all the states of the federation
8. we have embarked on a skills gap assessment. We have partnered with UNIDO which will tell us in each sector what requirements are, the gaps there and the skills gap. This will inform our universities and training institutes to train people and make that those gaps are filled
9. The percentage in number of people that are idle according to NBS has dropped down by 40%
10. The work has started; a lot of progress has been made; you need to consolidate. This is not a time for change

11. SMEDAN has set up about 55,000 cooperatives from each local govt area, that is about 845,000 members. Each one of these have access to funds... there is a program for youth corpers also.
12. We were importing 97% of the sugar we consume as a nation. Today, we have $3billion going into sugarcane to sugar
13. We have firms like Nissan, Hyundai assembling in this country. Ford was here last week. Toyota... Peugeot, Volkswagen had left this country but they are all back producing in this country
14. We were producing 16million metric tonnes of cement. Today, we have the capacity to produce 39.5million metric tonnes. Nigeria has become a net exporter of cement

"Mexico diversified this economy in 7yrs. Most it takes them 10yrs. Li Quan Yu converted Singapore economy from a 3rd world to a 1st world economy; he was there for 30yrs. We have only done it in 2-3yrs... you need to consolidate and finish it. We cannot move one step forward and 3 steps backwards" Segun Aganga

87 Likes 21 Shares

Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by DebateNigeria: 10:20pm On Jan 29, 2015
Brilliant

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by tobechi20(m): 10:54pm On Jan 29, 2015
For those with nokia touch light,abeg tell us wetin video talk

4 Likes

Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by Myluv1: 12:02am On Jan 30, 2015
tobechi20:
For those with nokia touch light,abeg tell us wetin video talk

Updated.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by ManUtdholic: 12:16am On Jan 30, 2015
God bless GEJ
They will all fail
Cuz u have put us on a great path

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by Myluv1: 12:49am On Jan 30, 2015
I see Nigeria taking a giant leap in industrialization in the coming years. In the words of Aliko Dangote, without adequate power supply and we are experiencing 7% growth, that is crazyy. Now imagine how much more we will grow when the ongoing power rehabilitation is completed.

We do not need change. We need consolidation

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by cjrane: 1:36am On Jan 30, 2015
Myluv1:
I see Nigeria taking a giant leap in industrialization in the coming years. In the words of Aliko Dangote, without adequate power supply and we are experiencing 7% growth, that is crazyy. Now imagine how much more we will grow when the ongoing power rehabilitation is completed.

We do not need change. We need consolidation

If the Janjaweeed general will not ask his boko boys to continue behaving like animals

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by tomakint: 1:54am On Jan 30, 2015
Jonathan needs no introduction to sane-mindedNigerians, I am too sure of one thing and that is, he has performed well to be re-elected!

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by hyfr(m): 1:54am On Jan 30, 2015
WOW-words of wisdom. They still dispute this fact. I'm tired of this jihardist

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by LRNZH(m): 1:55am On Jan 30, 2015
Aganga. OMG.

The guy with the impressive résumé but a serial liar.
See here-->

The Many Lies of Aganga

http://thenigeriangazette.com/the-many-lies-of-olusegun-aganga-nigerias-minister-of-trade-and-investment/

FG created 1.4 million jobs in 12 months - Aganga
http://www.punchng.com/business/business-economy/fg-created-1-4-million-jobs-in-12-months-aganga/

Nigeria will stop oil imports in 2014 - Aganga
http://www.crudeoildaily.com/2011/03/nigeriall-stop-oil-imports-in-2014-says.html?m=1

How Pres. Jonathan lambasted Aganga
http://www.newsofthepeople-ng.com/how-president-jonathan-lambasted-trade-minister-aganga/

Aganga is saying all these poo to save his job.
His reputation is in tatters.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by Truckpusher(m): 2:03am On Jan 30, 2015
Jonathan has performed excellently well even as some other issues are still lingering however if you measure his achievements so far within a short period compared to past Governments that never had the kind of upheaval he has faced so far then one can beat his chest that this the man we desperately needed to move us towards the promised land - He deserves a second chance before we threw it to the vultures.

Let Nigerians that are wise vote wisely

Jonathan is a man of the people even from his heart and the enemies of Nigeria won't pull him down though they can try.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by Truckpusher(m): 2:05am On Jan 30, 2015
LRNZH:
Aganga. OMG.

See here-->

The Many Lies of Aganga

http://thenigeriangazette.com/the-many-lies-of-olusegun-aganga-nigerias-minister-of-trade-and-investment/

http://www.punchng.com/business/business-economy/fg-created-1-4-million-jobs-in-12-months-aganga/

http://www.newsofthepeople-ng.com/how-president-jonathan-lambasted-trade-minister-aganga/

We all knew that these links were publications made by your paymasters in APC - Just do your job biko ,though I still wonder how you sleep with all these lies on your conscience.

HALF MEN HALF DEMON IN A MAN'S CLOTHING. angry

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by hyfr(m): 2:06am On Jan 30, 2015
LRNZH:
Aganga. OMG.

See here-->

The Many Lies of Aganga

APC E-thug night worker. Berem, barcanista, omenka et al work during the day while u operate in the night. Hoep they pay you this month, this is month end

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by hyfr(m): 2:10am On Jan 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
Jonathan has performed excellently well even as some other issues are still lingering however if you measure his achievements so far within a short period compared to past Governments that never had the kind of upheaval he has faced so far then one can beat his chest that this the man we desperately needed to move us towards the promised land - He deserves a second chance before we threw it to the vultures.

Jonathan is a man of the people even from his heart and the enemies of Nigeria won't pull him down though they can try.
bro they aint finna understand this. Their minds have been clouded with anger, they don't know love brought Gej this far. Gej will continue if they like it or not

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by Nobody: 2:14am On Jan 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
Jonathan has performed excellently well even as some other issues are still lingering however if you measure his achievements so far within a short period compared to past Governments that never had the kind of upheaval he has faced so far then one can beat his chest that this the man we duesperately needed to move us towards the promised land - He deserves a second chance before we threw it to the vultures.

Stop trying to be sophisticated. It is alright to admit that your views are personal hence it is irrational. Trying to force it down people's throat is beyond stupidity.

In a sane world, GEJ would have been ...... ( fill in the blanks like a rational human being that I know you are cheesy)

5 Likes

Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by LRNZH(m): 2:16am On Jan 30, 2015
LRNZH:
Aganga. OMG.
See here-->
The Many Lies of Aganga

Nigeria will stop oil imports in 2014 - Aganga
http://www.crudeoildaily.com/2011/03/nigeriall-stop-oil-imports-in-2014-says.html?m=1

Truckpusher:
We all knew that these links were publications made by your paymasters in APC - Just do your job biko ,though I still wonder how you sleep with all these lies on your conscience.
HALF MEN HALF DEMON IN A MAN'S CLOTHING. angry

hyfr:
APC E-thug night worker. Berem, barcanista, omenka et al work during the day while u operate in the night. Hoep they pay you this month, this is month end

Boys.

Those are newspaper articles are from the past, some before we knew APC will exist as it is.

Aganga has always been known not to be upright unlike say Chris Kolade or Oby Ezekwesili. He's indeed a learned man but because of politics he has destroyed his reputation like NOI is doing now.

You cannot be an economist or a financial analyst and support the colossal waste under GEJ after bumper oil prices.

My comments may sound partisan but Aganga is damaged goods. Everyone knows this.

If Aganga tells you to stop, you better run.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by Truckpusher(m): 2:18am On Jan 30, 2015
Justfollowit:

Stop trying to be sophisticated. It is alright to admit that your views are personal hence it is irrational. Trying to force it down people's throat is beyond stupidity.

In a sane world, GEJ would have been ...... ( fill in the blanks like a rational human being that I know you are cheesy)
I do not have to stuff ideas into your head anymore as you seem to have mortgaged your mindset to thieves parading themselves as progressives.However I will only ask you to be rational in your personal outlook on his performance and not the usual propaganda that keeps emanating from different quarters of these enemies of progress called APC .
You don't have a dog in this fight ,why do you even care?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by chronique(m): 2:20am On Jan 30, 2015
The problem with most Nigerians is that they want to buy block,cement,roofing sheets and all building materials today,and move into the house next week. They are not prepared to wait for you to build it gradually. So,when they come back next week and the house is not ready,they'd say you don't know how to build.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by Truckpusher(m): 2:21am On Jan 30, 2015
LRNZH:

Boys.

Those are newspaper articles are from the past, some before we knew APC will exist as it is.

Aganga has always been known not to be upright unlike say Chris Kolade or Oby Ezekwesili. He's indeed a learned man but because of politics he has destroyed his reputation like NOI is doing now.

You cannot be an economist or a financial analyst and support the colossal waste under GEJ after bumper oil prices.

My comments may sound partisan but Aganga is damaged goods. Everyone knows this.

[b]If Aganga tells you to stop, you better run
[/b]
grin grin
Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by Truckpusher(m): 2:22am On Jan 30, 2015
Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by hyfr(m): 2:23am On Jan 30, 2015
LRNZH:

Boys.

If Aganga tells you to stop, you better run.

oh yeah a thread comes up in 2mins and u took it upon yourself to come up with all that in less than 3mins. You must be director in general of media affairs in Apc hacking HQ

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by Nobody: 2:27am On Jan 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
I do not have to stuff ideas into your head anymore as you seem to have mortgaged your mindset to thieves parading themselves as progressives.However I will only ask you to be rational in your personal outlook on his performance and not the usual propaganda that keeps emanating from the quarters of these enemies of progress called APC .
You don't have a dog in this fight ,why do you even care?

But GEJ is supposedly better than Buhari because he is a Southerner and a Christian undecided undecided undecided. Make me understand that logic o. You see left to me GEJ would stand trial for crimes against humanity (to be subjected to my definition) in a democratic society.

This is not just about you, it is about Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by Truckpusher(m): 2:33am On Jan 30, 2015
Justfollowit:

But GEJ is supposedly better than Buhari because he is a Southerner and a Christian undecided undecided undecided. Make me understand that logic o. You see left to me GEJ would stand trial for crimes against humanity (to be subjected to my definition) in a democratic society.

This is not about just you, it is

See me see hallucination 101
I never said that GEJ is better than Buhari just because he is a Southerner and a Christian.

And talking about trials ;trials for what? undecided
Like your name suggested just follow the janjawiids and stop spamming my mentions.I hate it when sex starved little girls keep whining like a rabid dog into my ears - Between, how kpomo market? grin

17 Likes

Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by Nobody: 2:43am On Jan 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
See me see hallucination 101
I never said that GEJ is better than Buhari just because he is a Southerner and a Christian.

And talking about trials ;trials for what? undecided
Like your name suggested just follow the janjawiids and stop spamming my mentions.I hate it when sex starved little girls keep whining like a rabid dog into my ears - Between, how kpomo market? grin

We both know the truth just like how some Yoruba Muslims would be voting for Buhari because he is a a Muslim. Most Southerners deep firm in thier hearts are pro-GEJ because if a southerner. If not his on earth can a sane man with the average weight of grey matter in his brain reasonably believe that GEJ is the lesser of the two devils.

Market is fine o all thanks to your benevolence wink

5 Likes

Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by Truckpusher(m): 2:46am On Jan 30, 2015
Justfollowit:

We both know the truth just like how some Yoruba Muslims would be voting for Buhari because he is a a Muslim. Most Southerners deep firm in thier hearts are pro-GEJ because if a southerner. If not his on earth can a sane man with the average weight of grey matter in his brain reasonably believe that GEJ is the lesser of the two devils.

Market is fine o all thanks to your benevolence wink
I'm not voting for GEJ because he is a Southerner. tongue

I do not patronized your kind. tongue

15 Likes

Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by Chylo(m): 2:55am On Jan 30, 2015
I love Aganga as a person, but he lied severally in that video.

He said there are job boards in 774 LGAs in Nigeria where people can match their skills with requirements. Please, let me ask you, have you seen any of these boards?

1.3 million jobs created in one year? Haba! That is 0.9 percent of Nigeria's population employed in a year? Common, tell us another story.

In fact there are so so many lies and half-truths. The fact is, all that this government has done is a drop in the ocean. We need a massive jobs revolution. If you do well, everyone will see it and applaud you. The immigration scam alone should tell you the situation of things.

4 Likes

Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by Nobody: 3:01am On Jan 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
I'm not voting for GEJ because he is a Southerner. tongue

I do not patronized your kind. tongue

The truth at last. How would you know my kind if actually have never patronized my kind before.

Sai Buhari

Buhari is going to win this election come what may, so therefore don't lose your vote The tie that binds our greedy politicians no longer holds so if the worse come to the worse after this election we will go our different ways.

4 Likes

Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by Truckpusher(m): 3:30am On Jan 30, 2015
Justfollowit:

The truth at last. How would you know my kind if actually have never patronized my kind before.

Sai Buhari

[s]Buhari is going to win this election come what may, so therefore don't lose your vote The tie that binds our greedy politicians no longer holds so if the worse come to the worse after this election we will go our different ways[/s].
In your dreams. undecided
We know the people that has been afraid when issues of separation arises ,in fact during the just concluded National Conference they said that the unity of Nigeria is a holy grail and shouldn't be touched at all.Listen and listen very carefully , as long as the black gold that is in abundance in the backyard of the Niger Delta people is still flowing I do not see your kinsmen believing in that crap you just wrote up their - Nigeria's unity is the only form of survival for them and they are so enslaved by that black gold yet in one breath you scream ''we will go our different ways'' when it is obvious that they are afraid that if GEJ wins that it is no longer going to be game as usual with the oils wells they are so enslaved to.

Tell me something else and stop deluding yourselves ,your kinsmen are parasites and like all parasites they are more than willing to remain with the status quo.
You no go work this night? grin

11 Likes

Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by anonimi: 3:31am On Jan 30, 2015
millhouse:
brilliant ..i know they woun't put this on front page ..

Don't worry. If they don't put it on FP, you can 'share' it. Just make sure you are following many people.

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
In your dreams. undecided
We know the people that has been afraid when issues of separation arises ,in fact during the just concluded National Conference they said that the unity of Nigeria is a holy grail and shouldn't be touched at all.Listen and listen very carefully , as long as the black gold that is in abundance in the backyard of the Niger Delta people is still flowing I do not see your kinsmen believing in that crap you just wrote up their - Nigeria's unity is the only form of survival for them and they are so enslaved by that black gold yet in one breath you scream ''we will go our different ways'' when it is obvious that they are afraid that if GEJ wins that it is no longer going to be game as usual with the oils wells they are so enslaved to.

Tell me something else and stop deluding yourselves ,your kinsmen are parasites and like all parasites they are more than willing to remain with the status quo.
You no go work this night? grin

What you are saying in is that oil is still very much relevant undecided.

You see what I am saying, you need to put sentiments aside and deal with the reality. The world is no longer about the oil, it has moved on.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Sponsors Of Igbo Quit Notice Were Not Arrested – AGF / Tony Momoh: "Yoruba Leaders Are A Disgrace" / Tinubu Honoured At Lagos House Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.