Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,771 members, 7,802,361 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) (41126 Views)

Woman Beats Man For Harassing Her Husband (photo) / Dr. Yaffa Bey, The Freemason War Against Ancient African Civilization & Freewill / Does Nairaland Have An Official BBM Channel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) by igbsam(m): 8:52pm On Jan 29, 2015
It's time we start beating lastma officials like dis.

Never Underestimate the power of a woman trying to save the life of her child. The WAI official is lucky to walk away with two ears or his di.ck cut off from his body. grin

3 Likes

Re: Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 29, 2015
The woman did well. Beating of life - MORTAL KOMBAT!
Re: Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) by GBTYO: 8:53pm On Jan 29, 2015
ebukauzo:
Was WAI enacted by Buhari?

Read up on history. It is not there to act as a reminder alone but as a guide into the future.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) by mascot87(m): 8:53pm On Jan 29, 2015
elantraceey:
He deserved it grin grin

Séé ur mouth like ''he yinyanyit " cheesy

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) by tellwisdom: 8:53pm On Jan 29, 2015
Benin people are witch...i knew this since Jesus came into this world sad
Re: Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) by holuwajaytee(m): 8:54pm On Jan 29, 2015
Otondo
Re: Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) by Rilwayne001: 8:54pm On Jan 29, 2015
LOL grin grin

The man wey marry that wrestler that woman woman sef get liver. dem no born me well to marry a wrestler oo grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 29, 2015
Nneka123 ...no vex abeg. If I annoy you, please let me know so I can give you one hard knock. Thanks! tongue
Re: Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) by mytime24(f): 8:55pm On Jan 29, 2015
Lol, d dude no luk d size b4 e go involved himsef 4dis mess...... grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) by thaoriginator: 8:55pm On Jan 29, 2015
The guy will be like "WAIyooooo!" Idiott! Who say make he slap the woman?
Re: Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) by Kirinwa: 8:55pm On Jan 29, 2015
tongue
Re: Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) by adorable29(f): 8:55pm On Jan 29, 2015
Hehehe! Can't stop laughing. This guy don jam...

4 Likes

Re: Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) by collitexnaira(m): 8:55pm On Jan 29, 2015
Super woman
Bigshow vs mysterio

3 Likes

Re: Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) by kingstylo01(m): 8:56pm On Jan 29, 2015
Chai... This ones is strong...

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) by ibrokola(m): 8:56pm On Jan 29, 2015
What we do for the ones we love!
Re: Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) by rabbaba: 8:56pm On Jan 29, 2015
Madam u did well. But I dint see that basterd blood. Take him to court who gave him d right to heat an other mans wife. Anyway is a leason that he will never forget in his life
Re: Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) by joshuaidibia(m): 8:57pm On Jan 29, 2015
That woman strong sha.

Meanwhile,u can now bet on ur favourite election candidate to win on nairabet. NO JOKE. https://www.nairaland.com/2120041/presidential-election-nairabet
Re: Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) by Esdb3: 8:57pm On Jan 29, 2015
venomous:

I think you are clueless of what you are saying undecided
I think you don't even have a brain talk less of a mind to know what clueless is. You sound so stewppiid. Read it all over agaain. You sound stewpid am serious am being real with you.
Re: Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) by bumtos(m): 8:58pm On Jan 29, 2015
shocked but this can't happen in Lagos state oo. Lagos state with nonsense law
Re: Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 29, 2015
But can she do that in london or usa...why do we behave like animals in Nigeria. Even if you r ib a hurry...its no excuse to disobey traffic rules.

The woman must be prosecuted for 3 offenses. Reckless driving, insurbodination towards official reprimand and public harrassment og an officer on duty.
We r looking at 15 yrs jail term

On the other hand, the officers need to be called to order, the highest they should have done was to fpllow her to the hospital as she was in a hurry...or note her plate number ...but they instead tried to cause road accident by dragging the wheels with her...now unfortunately, that carries no criminal sentence.

6 Likes

Re: Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) by initialize(m): 8:58pm On Jan 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Chai! grin

War Against indiscipline??...In this present day?... Are they still in the 80s? (Buhari's regime)

Edo women are really strong. shocked

You're 100% correct... My mom is pure proof

2 Likes

Re: Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) by joshuaidibia(m): 8:59pm On Jan 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Chai! grin

War Against indiscipline??...In this present day?... Are they still in the 80s? Buhari's regime)

Edo women are really strong. shocked
K.O. flawless victory.
Re: Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) by folahann(m): 9:00pm On Jan 29, 2015
Imagine if it was a man that beat up a female official like that. All hell would have broken loose. You'll see different feminists spewing fire but now it's just joke.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) by tola9ja: 9:00pm On Jan 29, 2015
EKITI KETE ooooooooooo

NIGERIANSSSSSS

See What Thugs Did To Student Who Endorsed Buhari
OMG! A student leader, Tosin Ogunkuade, who participated in
the campaign rally of the party’s presidential candidate, Maj.
Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, in Ekiti state on Saturday

vote gej out of aso rock

nigerians no1 thug governor ibanuje fayose

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) by Wenom: 9:00pm On Jan 29, 2015
Wa gbayi,u for giv am plenty konto for e ougly face..see as d bloody WAI official short sef! *ROTFL*
Re: Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) by SeverusSnape(m): 9:00pm On Jan 29, 2015
joshuaidibia:
K.O. flawless victory.
Hehehehehehehe...

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) by Jecintakia: 9:01pm On Jan 29, 2015
Hahahahahahahaj grin grin grin
Re: Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) by Bamz(m): 9:01pm On Jan 29, 2015
Woman beats male WAI official, most people seem not to see anything wrong in it.

Let the reverse be the case, and all hell will be let loose. Talk about double standards.
Re: Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) by Feraz(m): 9:01pm On Jan 29, 2015
In as much as she not supposed to do this, I don't really blame the woman. Those guys could be very annoying and greedy most times. Why do you think people refused to help the guy being beaten? Their own don too much abeg.
Re: Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) by chichriso: 9:01pm On Jan 29, 2015
those traffic official are so stupid
Re: Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) by SeverusSnape(m): 9:02pm On Jan 29, 2015
initialize:

You're 100% correct... My mom is pure proof
I agree sir, I have bendel female friends, They can be very intimidating atimes. I respect them o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Salesgirl Poses In Front Of A Truck After Ramming Into Her Shop In Delta. Photos / The Snake They Killed In Our Factory / Photos: Good old memories!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.