Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,769 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) (41127 Views)

Woman Beats Man For Harassing Her Husband (photo) / Dr. Yaffa Bey, The Freemason War Against Ancient African Civilization & Freewill / Does Nairaland Have An Official BBM Channel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) by akinarmstrong: 6:14pm On Jan 30, 2015
This is wrestlemania
Re: Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) by Expressions(m): 6:31am On Feb 01, 2015
cheesy
Yields:

Yes, ma!

I don't condone violence but I'm so proud of this woman for standing up for herself! Some men think they can bully people anyhow. She was taking her ill son to the Hospital, they had the nerves to drag her from her steering wheel and one of them hit her in the face? I bet he just thought she ways going to cry and beg him, nuh huh, not this woman! I want to meet her and give her a gold medal for standing up to these idiots. Yes, ma! You did that!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Salesgirl Poses In Front Of A Truck After Ramming Into Her Shop In Delta. Photos / The Snake They Killed In Our Factory / Photos: Good old memories!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.