Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,325 members, 7,780,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:56 PM

What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? (45961 Views)

If Ribadu And His EFCC Led Crew Were Serious, Why........? / Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by Garrithe1st: 7:02pm On Jan 29, 2015
Look intently..

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by PerfectFortune: 7:04pm On Jan 29, 2015
GEJ be like wetin dey worry dis man sef? Make he no come give me Ebola jare...

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by kestolove95(m): 7:07pm On Jan 29, 2015
But gej ugli o

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by PhockPhockMan: 7:19pm On Jan 29, 2015
Master na Master.

8 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by san316(m): 7:19pm On Jan 29, 2015
GEJ is trying to hold his fart because Ribadu will be worst hit if he releases the bomb.

93 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by donphilopus: 7:24pm On Jan 29, 2015
You see this my precious iPhone 6?!

I would rather throw it into this creek:

Than to vote this clueless Jonathan.

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

#IHaveDecided
#FeBuhari14th
#GMB/PYO

390 Likes 28 Shares

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by SIRKOL(m): 7:25pm On Jan 29, 2015
Am sorry but I don't comment on photo shopped pix! My president aint as Old as dat n Ribadu eats good food, his not so skinny

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by OLADD: 7:28pm On Jan 29, 2015
kestolove95:
But gej ugli o

Bring out the pic of your popsy, if he's more handsome than GEJ, it means he was not the one that genuinely gave birth to you.

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by ba7man(m): 7:28pm On Jan 29, 2015
Ar5e kissing in high places.

6 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by jars9: 7:28pm On Jan 29, 2015
Ribadu our president in waiting 2019 youths taking over nigeria ,Ribadu to stamp out the old heads and corruption in the system.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by Garrithe1st: 7:35pm On Jan 29, 2015
SIRKOL:
Am sorry but I don't comment on photo shopped pix! My president aint as Old as dat n Ribadu eats good food, his not so skinny

The pic was shared by Jonadunce' parrot Abati.

https://twitter.com/abati1990/status/560853801050329088

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by bro4u: 8:03pm On Jan 29, 2015
donphilopus:

#IHaveDecided
#FeBuhari14th
#GMB/PYO
Wowwww ur stupidity is AWESOME
GEJ TILL 2019.

120 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by donphilopus: 8:06pm On Jan 29, 2015
[s]
bro4u:

Wowwww ur stupidity is AWESOME
GEJ TILL 2019.
[/s]

Swerve.

119 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by bro4u: 8:15pm On Jan 29, 2015
donphilopus:
[s][/s]

Swerve.
son of man,u were d one who acted in dat way,take a good look at the topic and ur post i quoted....were u under d influence of alchohol wen u posted daht

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by Sibrah: 8:32pm On Jan 29, 2015
Nothing!

let me do some captioning here so you can see what i mean:

Ribadu whispers: How on earth can you say stealing isn't corruption, shouldn't we just interchange 'evil' and 'good' in dictionary to make the world a perfectly peaceful place?

Jona: No let's exchange 'insecurity' and 'gunshot'.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by kestolove95(m): 8:45pm On Jan 29, 2015
OLADD:

Bring out the pic of your popsy, if he's more handsome than GEJ, it means he was not the one that genuinely gave birth to you.
pls view ma pix and see d definition of handsomness dat will tell u hw handsm ma dad is...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by morhsuud22(m): 8:56pm On Jan 29, 2015
Part time member Nairaland
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by iamrealdeji(m): 9:07pm On Jan 29, 2015
Jonathan looks like Gucci Mane

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 29, 2015
Ribadu is giving jonah BJ
Click like for GMB
Click share for GEJ

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by MeAndYou(m): 9:11pm On Jan 29, 2015
Na call of nature dey worry presido. grin

Meanwhile let me design your next web banner....

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by thaoriginator: 9:43pm On Jan 29, 2015
donphilopus:

#IHaveDecided
#FeBuhari14th
#GMB/PYO
O lord! I don laff like mad man here o! grin

18 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by Collynzo419: 9:45pm On Jan 29, 2015
This is the problem

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by thaoriginator: 9:45pm On Jan 29, 2015
san316:
GEJ is trying to hold his fart because Ribadu will be worst hit if he releases the bomb.
LWKMD! Ribadu do like mumu there o!

And this useless Ribadu dey among those wey dey criticize Jonathan before oh!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by donphilopus: 9:49pm On Jan 29, 2015
thaoriginator:
O lord! I don laff like mad man here o! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by thaoriginator: 10:03pm On Jan 29, 2015
donphilopus:

I dey argue with some T-ANdroid dudes for job today. I said Jonthan no do anything that deserves his re-election. O boy if you how dey descended on me like some mad mack trucks wey don lose break eh, I first confuse first. One begin say dem don brainwash me, say me no dey travel na lag I just dey I know anything. Na only one question I ask dem oh.. Say after 4 years weh the light wey Jona promise. Na there case close o, I just leave dem there mek dem dey mumu themselves. Shebi S E U N sef na T-ANdroid guy? Which version hin be?

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 10:04pm On Jan 29, 2015
Smh
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by donphilopus: 10:14pm On Jan 29, 2015
thaoriginator:
I dey argue with some T-ANdroid dudes for job today. I said Jonthan no do anything that deserves his re-election. O boy if you how dey descended on me like some mad mack trucks wey don lose break eh, I first confuse first. One begin say dem don brainwash me, say me no dey travel na lag I just dey I know anything. Na only one question I ask dem oh.. Say after 4 years weh the light wey Jona promise. Na there case close o, I just leave dem there mek dem dey mumu themselves. Shebi S E U N sef na T-ANdroid guy? Which version hin be?

Lol... Bros, you talk am well. Na one thing we take dey hook dem tandroids o. They would just keep shut and start looking like dundees. Me quick dey ask dem if they would still support Jonathan hadn't been they lost any of their relations during the immigration stampede. They know nothing abeg!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by thaoriginator: 10:17pm On Jan 29, 2015
donphilopus:

Lol... Bros, you talk am well. Na one thing we take dey hook dem tandroids o. They would just keep shut and start looking like dundees. Me quick dey ask dem if they would still support Jonathan hadn't been they lost any of their relations during the immigration stampede. They know nothing abeg!
Correct. That's another point. I will save that against tomorrow debate. Them must bow!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by donphilopus: 10:21pm On Jan 29, 2015
thaoriginator:
Correct. That's another point. I will save that against tomorrow debate. Them must bow!

Lol... Those guys ain't seen anything yet.

6 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by thaoriginator: 10:27pm On Jan 29, 2015
donphilopus:

Lol... Those guys ain't seen anything yet.
Live

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 29, 2015
grin grin
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by EdCure: 10:29pm On Jan 29, 2015
san316:
grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Suspends State Functions For Three Days / Supplementary Elections 2023: Results From Polling Units / Atiku Returns To Nigeria From Dubai After Nine-Month Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.