Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,761 members, 7,802,324 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Guys,would You Be Embarrassed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys,would You Be Embarrassed (951 Views)

Married Man Sent Lady Picture Of His Manhood And Was Embarrassed By The Lady / Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences / Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys,would You Be Embarrassed by keeper1: 8:01pm On Jan 29, 2015
I salute all wholeheartedly
Pardon any form of blunder in my experience am about to share....actually,my flat mate's experience

This hot afternoon,me and my guys were out chilling after today's stress at school(cos phcn has done what they are talented at doing)

Long story short,i dont know what came over my flatmate;he ran outside like somebody being chased by nollywood ghost just to ''shake''at the bush opp our block(what you guys know as urinating).

Lo and behold,when he finished the deed and was about to zip up his pant,it got stuck with the skin of his ''tomtom''(what my friend would call penisula'')

Unfortunately for him,some group of girls including the girl he's been chasing since God knows,were approaching

Come see as my guy dey between the delima of applying law of gravity in removing the zip from his member,crying from pains and succesfully hidding his member which the girls have already seen..he ran in with his thing still stuck when he noticed the girls coming....i haven't seen him since the incidence cos of.................

The funniest part was that na them girls were embarrassed instead of the guy,though,he was embarrassed a bit too..

Now guys,has anything like that ever happened to you??...
What would you do??
Would you be embarrassed??
Re: Guys,would You Be Embarrassed by keeper1: 8:08pm On Jan 29, 2015
112 view and no comment.....haaaa....our guys here no get joystick??...abi them no dey wear pant with zip
Re: Guys,would You Be Embarrassed by ifex370(m): 8:28pm On Jan 29, 2015
omor... na iron pant ah de use oo... with button+ facial recognition...
Re: Guys,would You Be Embarrassed by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 29, 2015
how is your friend's thing?
Re: Guys,would You Be Embarrassed by thrizzle(m): 8:43pm On Jan 29, 2015
i wouldnt be embarrassed abi their boyfriend no get dickk, as for the girl he was crushing on the incident would be a good ice breaker when talking to her. i'd just joke about it

1 Like

Re: Guys,would You Be Embarrassed by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 29, 2015
YOU MUST BE A DICKLESS TRAITOR FOR REVEALING THIS KIND OF OCCURENCE FOR THE LADIES TO SEE, DON'T YOU KNOW IT HAPPENS WHEN WE ARE NOT WEARING BOXERS OR PANTIES.... OYA LADIES, CLOSE YOUR EYES
Re: Guys,would You Be Embarrassed by Phemsy(m): 9:57pm On Jan 29, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Guys,would You Be Embarrassed by Nobody: 12:06am On Jan 30, 2015
It never gonna happen
Re: Guys,would You Be Embarrassed by keeper1: 7:45am On Jan 30, 2015
zick19:
YOU MUST BE A DICKLESS TRAITOR FOR REVEALING THIS KIND OF OCCURENCE FOR THE LADIES TO SEE, DON'T YOU KNOW IT HAPPENS WHEN WE ARE NOT WEARING BOXERS OR PANTIES.... OYA LADIES, CLOSE YOUR EYES
haba bros.,not only that self,it can get stuck with the strand of d hair too na
Re: Guys,would You Be Embarrassed by keeper1: 7:46am On Jan 30, 2015
You get deek?
kevinberry:
It never gonna happen
Re: Guys,would You Be Embarrassed by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 30, 2015
keeper1:
You get deek?
No but you can dash me your own
Cow
Re: Guys,would You Be Embarrassed by keeper1: 3:00pm On Jan 30, 2015
kevinberry:

No but you can dash me your own
Cow
this one is certainly from ghana!

(1) (Reply)

Is It Pity Or Is It The Distance? / What Is The Next Thing To Do? / Reasons Why My Thread Was Deleted..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.