Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,560 members, 7,801,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

IBB – All Presidential Candidates Have My Blessing - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBB – All Presidential Candidates Have My Blessing (16327 Views)

New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida (IBB) All Smiles In His Minna Residence. / All Presidential Aide To Have Their Cars And Offices Bugged / 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IBB – All Presidential Candidates Have My Blessing by Tayo114: 11:04pm On Jan 29, 2015
if he likes let him endorse jona. it will not work this time
Re: IBB – All Presidential Candidates Have My Blessing by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 29, 2015
omenka:
Well, General, let me give you an insight into what Jonathan has "to offer" this country. It has been the singsong of his campaign from day one:

bro, i dont understand this one hia.
Re: IBB – All Presidential Candidates Have My Blessing by holatin(m): 11:04pm On Jan 29, 2015
ManUtdholic:

Proof it to me how did/is doing what you said

Or I will believe ur stupidity is genetically induced

buhari/apc will Christianize north

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?
v=10204861002677640

see a post of my bloda

9jatriot:
PDP's Approach:

In the north, tell them he is an infidel fraternizing with christains.

In the south, tell them he will islamise Nigeria.

Sit back and watch them accuse each other, while this is going on, ask APC to call the people quarrelling to order.

Re: IBB – All Presidential Candidates Have My Blessing by DickDastardly(m): 11:04pm On Jan 29, 2015
Ok
Re: IBB – All Presidential Candidates Have My Blessing by Sobeautiful: 11:10pm On Jan 29, 2015
Bluepamex:
Please from now onward no Gej fan should waste his or her time to vote online .APC Yahoo boys are using their scam software to vote more than 1000 times within 5minutes .they started rigging ordinary online vote that doesn't go anywhere, only God knows how they will rig the real election in their stronghold
This is to show us what this people are up to on the 14th but l assure u they won't succeed.
Re: IBB – All Presidential Candidates Have My Blessing by ifihearam: 11:13pm On Jan 29, 2015
IBB. Man of wisdom indirectly endorses GEJ.
Everyone knows Buhari is a set back to this country he should start by attending presidential debate with his excellency.

God bless me
God bless those people supporting GEJ
God bless Mr President
God bless the federal republic of Nigeria

GEJ till Buhari attends the presidential debate
Re: IBB – All Presidential Candidates Have My Blessing by millionaireman: 11:14pm On Jan 29, 2015
bugs1:
Former military president, Gen Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida ha

“... So what I said is that the president believes in the unity of this country and any other person who believes in the unity of this country should support the president to keep the country one."

Come o, which is more important: Unity of Nigeria or One Nigeria Developing as should be?

If a country remains one for a hundred years, lost up to 3 million people in civil war in the 1960s, and in the 21st century continues to lose tens of thousands of lives in a quasi civil war, and with little development on the horizon, what is this unity talk in the country all for?

Is the unity for the interest of a few persons or for the generality of the masses?
Re: IBB – All Presidential Candidates Have My Blessing by Forwetinnah: 11:20pm On Jan 29, 2015
onyedikachukwue:
PLS WHO IS GMB AND WHAT IS APC? HERE IN UK WE ONLY KNOW PDP AND GEJ

Here in the moon too...
Re: IBB – All Presidential Candidates Have My Blessing by osebe: 11:24pm On Jan 29, 2015
GEJtill2019

1 Like

Re: IBB – All Presidential Candidates Have My Blessing by xoctic: 11:27pm On Jan 29, 2015
Who cares, as though he can bless a man
Re: IBB – All Presidential Candidates Have My Blessing by richidinho(m): 11:29pm On Jan 29, 2015
IBB choose or don't choose

All I know is that u can only vote ones likewise me richidinho

Meanwhile #listeningtothisnewsong

Obeyoo obey BUHARI must obey Goodluck obey
Re: IBB – All Presidential Candidates Have My Blessing by eggie100(m): 11:32pm On Jan 29, 2015
Collynzo419:
Last December, GEJ visited IBB in Minna, after the meeting he told Nigerians he went to visit his father and shortly after PDP said he got IBB's endorsement.

Now IBB has openly denied that he endorsed GEJ

Can all Nigerians pray for Jonathan that God should save him from all the witches in Otueke dancing skelewu with his destiny

Come May 2015, He will return to Otueke in peace IJN
Guy u no know english. Read IBBs response to the question of Jonathans endorsement again. Chai!

1 Like

Re: IBB – All Presidential Candidates Have My Blessing by Sambally: 11:49pm On Jan 29, 2015
And did u hear what he the IBB said about OBJ
pacifique:
Him that has an ear, let him hear what the wise says. Wisdom is the principal thing, and get understanding to direct it. This is unlike OBJay, whom wants to show the whole world that he wants to be a godfather.
Re: IBB – All Presidential Candidates Have My Blessing by anti9JA: 12:01am On Jan 30, 2015
here is the link for all you Christians supporting Buhari to counter: FANATIC BUHARI DEFENDER UNABLE TO COUNTER THESE ARGUEMENTS ON FACEBOOK!! READ IT
Re: IBB – All Presidential Candidates Have My Blessing by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 30, 2015
So politicians are going to ibb for blessings?Omase o!
Re: IBB – All Presidential Candidates Have My Blessing by mgbeketoto: 12:27am On Jan 30, 2015
See who wan 'bless' person? cheesy
Re: IBB – All Presidential Candidates Have My Blessing by dahmelawlah(m): 12:37am On Jan 30, 2015
Bluepamex:
Please from now onward no Gej fan should waste his or her time to vote online .APC Yahoo boys are using their scam software to vote more than 1000 times within 5minutes .they started rigging ordinary online vote that doesn't go anywhere, only God knows how they will rig the real election in their stronghold
i think you'd need to go through this piece www.nairaland.com/2120588/aits-online-poll-hacking-evidence
Re: IBB – All Presidential Candidates Have My Blessing by Kennywills7(m): 1:21am On Jan 30, 2015
I watch d interview and d man was dodging all d questions thrown at him
to d extent d girl kept repeating d questions over again still not d answer to d question
d guy dey dribble fire
Re: IBB – All Presidential Candidates Have My Blessing by kennynelcon(m): 1:40am On Jan 30, 2015
holatin:
“I did allude to that, I said I found him as
someone who has a very strong belief about the unity
of this country.

I don't agree with this statement, if he has strong belief about unity he won't try to use religion and tribal to divide us.

God pls shame the saTANist on feBUHARI 15

God we want an end to stagnancy, misrule,corruption, insurgence and incompetence.

buhari....what a right man for the job

second comment after a ban
GMB voters come en mass and vote on FailBuhari 15 , GEJ please don't miss it on feb 14. Lol
Re: IBB – All Presidential Candidates Have My Blessing by EdenJohnson: 2:23am On Jan 30, 2015
FEBRUARY 14TH ELECTIONS: THE MISSING INGREDIENT AND MY FINAL MESSAGE!
I want to use this opportunity to thank everybody world over who has developed interest in seeing a better Nigeria from February 2015. I specially thank and congratulate Nigerians for being "awake", and for their numerous theories, comments, arguments and updates on every available platform. We have all done well.
BUT....hmmmmm....I wish I could make it a national thing.....I want us, at this point, to put Nigeria in prayers till and after the general elections. Our reactions so far have only portrayed us as being too capable of saving Nigeria with our "great awakening" which, obviously, only came as a result of 2015 elections. Some of us want their votes to count, others want their muscles to count, others their money to count, and yet others want all three to count in this election.
Some think PDP winning means peace, others think APC winning means peace: but I perceive something different! People are already dying, friends separated, families torn apart, organisations losing members, houses raged down - all because Nigeria has elections in 2015. My heart bleeds! There's an ingredient left out of the 2015 race and it's deadly if no called in.
IT'S NOW TIME TO CALL GOD FULLY INTO THIS "TIME-BOMB" WAITING TO EXPLODE; WE ALONE CAN NOT CHOOSE OUR LEADERS. LET US START PRAYING FOR NIGERIA NOW!
#LetsPrayForNigeria
•By @_EdenJohnson
*pls broadcast this piece*
Re: IBB – All Presidential Candidates Have My Blessing by anonimi: 3:41am On Jan 30, 2015
bugs1:
Asked by the programme presenter, Kadaria Ahmed if he actually endorsed President Goodluck Jonathan as was reported in the media, Babangida said he actually alluded to it. “I did allude to that, I said I found him as someone who has a very strong belief about the unity of this country “

“Those of us who fought the civil war, I still carry a bullet here as a permanent reminder in me, anything that talks about Nigeria’s unity, I get impassioned about it. So what I said is that the president believes in the unity of this country and any other person who believes in the unity of this country should support the president to keep the country one.

“Well, as far as 2015 is concerned all the presidential candidates, 14 of them have my blessing. The only difference, I did mention it, is that, I have not been able to read what they have to offer to this country and I am going to do that.

People who know how to decode messages will readily understand who IBB is for.

Vote wisely!!!
Re: IBB – All Presidential Candidates Have My Blessing by kazmanbanjoko(m): 3:48am On Jan 30, 2015
Which type of blessing? Is it natural or artificial.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IBB – All Presidential Candidates Have My Blessing by jadakiss213(m): 6:08am On Jan 30, 2015
onyedikachukwue:

pls what is GMB

GIVE ME BOMB! Lol
Re: IBB – All Presidential Candidates Have My Blessing by ugwuishi(m): 6:27am On Jan 30, 2015
I wonder d kind of blessings he gives.
Re: IBB – All Presidential Candidates Have My Blessing by arigold1304(m): 6:35am On Jan 30, 2015
elantraceey:
Who cares?
what is it that IBB is looking for
Re: IBB – All Presidential Candidates Have My Blessing by kelvinnn(m): 6:51am On Jan 30, 2015
This ibb sef...hu does he tink he is gan?
Re: IBB – All Presidential Candidates Have My Blessing by Lucky77: 7:44am On Jan 30, 2015
M-A-R-A-D-O-N-A !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for life.
Re: IBB – All Presidential Candidates Have My Blessing by zuggy: 7:50am On Jan 30, 2015
The Maradona has spoke. Cunny man die, cunny man burry am.
Re: IBB – All Presidential Candidates Have My Blessing by akinarmstrong: 8:06am On Jan 30, 2015
Is it blessing to overthrow or to plan coup. This is smoky!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo Poll: Oshiomole Assures Supporters Of Ize-Iyamu’s "Landslide Victory" / CAN, HURIWA Ask El-Rufai To Resign Over Kidnap Of 26 Baptist Students / Who Else Is Going To Visit Tinubu In London?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.