Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,786 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Buy Cloths, Shoes And Bags From Cotounu And Togo Very Cheap. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Buy Cloths, Shoes And Bags From Cotounu And Togo Very Cheap. (7961 Views)

Two (2) M M M Nigeria Accounts Worth 74,000 Naira For Sale Very Cheap / Openin A Mini Mart Nd An Eatry In Ghana Nd Togo / Importation Of Used Clothing And Foot-ware In Togo (west Africa) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy Cloths, Shoes And Bags From Cotounu And Togo Very Cheap. by judondasylva(m): 9:06pm On Jan 29, 2015
I had wanted to open a thread like this for a while now to solve a problem that some nairalanders are facing when some will have money to go and buy things from Cotounu or Togo but don't know how to go about it. Am here to assist any one ready to start ok business with all the info with my experience of over 7years of buying things there. I can take the person there and teach the person how and where to buy very cheap and also the road all the secrets to make it very big. Just let me see how many people are interested before I start.

1 Like

Re: Buy Cloths, Shoes And Bags From Cotounu And Togo Very Cheap. by Merlissa(f): 9:33pm On Jan 29, 2015
Present
Re: Buy Cloths, Shoes And Bags From Cotounu And Togo Very Cheap. by ngozionefeli: 9:48pm On Jan 29, 2015
Y u cm open andoa one na, I tot u already v clients in d old thread
Re: Buy Cloths, Shoes And Bags From Cotounu And Togo Very Cheap. by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 30, 2015
Nawa 4 u oo op! why did you open another thread while the other one is still on? or is it because things was not going as planned. @op on the other thread, you couldn't give us reasons why we should believe in you, tell me why we should believe in you now in this new thread.

3 Likes

Re: Buy Cloths, Shoes And Bags From Cotounu And Togo Very Cheap. by osisipaul: 8:06am On Jan 30, 2015
I am interested tell me how it operates
Re: Buy Cloths, Shoes And Bags From Cotounu And Togo Very Cheap. by Merlissa(f): 10:21am On Jan 30, 2015
Royal155:
Nawa 4 u oo op! why did you open another thread while the other one is still on? or is it because things was not going as planned. @op on the other thread, you couldn't give us reasons why we should believe in you, tell me why we should believe in you now in this new thread.

Can you pls send the link if the old thread pls
Re: Buy Cloths, Shoes And Bags From Cotounu And Togo Very Cheap. by judondasylva(m): 6:00pm On Jan 30, 2015
pls I will update u guys lata in the night as am busy with some things now
Re: Buy Cloths, Shoes And Bags From Cotounu And Togo Very Cheap. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 30, 2015
Re: Buy Cloths, Shoes And Bags From Cotounu And Togo Very Cheap. by steve002(m): 4:50pm On Jan 31, 2015
op prove yourself and stop opening thread
Re: Buy Cloths, Shoes And Bags From Cotounu And Togo Very Cheap. by judondasylva(m): 6:57am On Feb 01, 2015
ngozionefeli:
Y u cm open andoa one na, I tot u already v clients in d old thread
yea I have but most of them is more interested in our watsapp group chat so its like thread was abandoned so I feel if we open new thread then I will now close that watsapp group chat so that every one can benefit from all the information that will be passed around. Thanks
Re: Buy Cloths, Shoes And Bags From Cotounu And Togo Very Cheap. by judondasylva(m): 7:00am On Feb 01, 2015
steve002:
op prove yourself and stop opening thread
good morning and happy new month my friend. Pls with all due respect to u wat do u mean that I should prove myself? And pls if u can't answer that don't be an enemy of good things, if u know u are not interested in the business don't be an obstacle to those that may benefit from it.
Re: Buy Cloths, Shoes And Bags From Cotounu And Togo Very Cheap. by judondasylva(m): 7:12am On Feb 01, 2015
Merlissa:

Can you pls send the link if the old thread pls
my dear wat other reason do u want me to give u? I up loaded some pictures of the things we bought from our last trip even the guy I helped to buy things for came out and testified even in pictures and then the man I went with also testified and they are all nairanders still u said I have not proved any thing. Now u guys said u want video for the next trip I said ok no problem but then u are sitting there writing wat u like why not make the trip with us and see how easy it is to snap pictures when u emback on a long 3days journey. Thanks a lot though.
Re: Buy Cloths, Shoes And Bags From Cotounu And Togo Very Cheap. by ngozionefeli: 8:19am On Feb 01, 2015
judondasylva:
yea I have but most of them is more interested in our watsapp group chat so its like thread was abandoned so I feel if we open new thread then I will now close that watsapp group chat so that every one can benefit from all the information that will be passed around. Thanks
okay
Re: Buy Cloths, Shoes And Bags From Cotounu And Togo Very Cheap. by Merlissa(f): 11:43am On Feb 01, 2015
judondasylva:
my dear wat other reason do u want me to give u? I up loaded some pictures of the things we bought from our last trip even the guy I helped to buy things for came out and testified even in pictures and then the man I went with also testified and they are all nairanders still u said I have not proved any thing. Now u guys said u want video for the next trip I said ok no problem but then u are sitting there writing wat u like why not make the trip with us and see how easy it is to snap pictures when u emback on a long 3days journey. Thanks a lot though.

Sorry, I wasn't part of your previous trend.. I just asked so I go tru and see all the work so far. Am interested in this new trend.
Re: Buy Cloths, Shoes And Bags From Cotounu And Togo Very Cheap. by igogossip(m): 11:59am On Feb 01, 2015
hhmmmm need a bale of female tops.
Re: Buy Cloths, Shoes And Bags From Cotounu And Togo Very Cheap. by nonnystar(f): 4:57pm On Feb 01, 2015
Am interested
Re: Buy Cloths, Shoes And Bags From Cotounu And Togo Very Cheap. by dav8id(m): 8:08pm On Feb 01, 2015
judondasylva:
good morning and happy new month my friend. Pls with all due respect to u wat do u mean that I should prove myself? And pls if u can't answer that don't be an enemy of good things, if u know u are not interested in the business don't be an obstacle to those that may benefit from it.

mr judo...you need to change your style if not you wont achieve anything on nairaland...

hope you still remember me...i advice and suggest to you how to handle your business on your other thread on business section you refused to listen...i warn you regarding the whatsapp group that it will kill your thread naturally but you refused to listen and here we come the thread died...

LET ME ADVISE YOU AGAIN....

(1) ..GO BACK TO YOUR FORMAL THREAD.

(2).. BEFORE YOU DO THAT...VISIT COTONUO AGAIN,TAKE SOME PICTURE OF YOU AT SEME BORDER,
(3)..TAKE PICTURE OF YOUR EXCHANGING YOUR NIGERIA CURRENCY TO THAT OF COTONUO

(4).. TAKE PICTURE OF MOST OF THE BUSY SECTION OF THE MARKET (PLS MANY PICTURE OOO)..

)5)... VISIT SOME WAREHOUSE AND TAKE PICTURS OF BALES IN THE STORE..
(6)...TAKE PIXTURE OF SOME PEOPLE IN THE MARKET BUYING BALES..
(7)..TAKE PIXTURE OF YOURSELF IN THE MARKET TOGETHER WITH THE WAREHOUSE OWNERS THAT YOU WILL BUY THE BALE FROM..
(cool.. TAKE PICTURES OF SOME 1ST GRADE CLOTHS ....

finally ..reduce your service charges ..

then sit relax and watch people commi.g back to your thread and business don start.

until you do that ..if notnothing for you onnairaland..

visit myprofile and see then you will notice i dey nairaland since year 2009.meaning i knw how thing go here..if you like refuse my advise again na you sabi....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buy Cloths, Shoes And Bags From Cotounu And Togo Very Cheap. by jblazy: 10:27pm On Feb 03, 2015
LIFE TIME INVESTMENT WITH
JUST N5,000 THAT WILL MAKE
YOU MILLIONS THIS 2015 www.mobiletownimportation..com
Re: Buy Cloths, Shoes And Bags From Cotounu And Togo Very Cheap. by johnemeka(m): 4:39pm On Feb 04, 2015
dav8id:

mr judo...you need to change your style if not you wont achieve anything on nairaland...

hope you still remember me...i advice and suggest to you how to handle your business on your other thread on business section you refused to listen...i warn you regarding the whatsapp group that it will kill your thread naturally but you refused to listen and here we come the thread died...

(2).. BEFORE YOU DO THAT...VISIT COTONUO AGAIN,TAKE SOME PICTURE OF YOU AT SEME BORDER,

(4).. TAKE PICTURE OF MOST OF THE BUSY SECTION OF THE MARKET (PLS MANY PICTURE OOO)..

(7)..TAKE PIXTURE OF YOURSELF IN THE MARKET TOGETHER WITH THE WAREHOUSE OWNERS THAT YOU WILL BUY THE BALE FROM..

then sit relax and watch people commi.g back to your thread and business don start.

visit myprofile and see then you will notice i dey nairaland since year 2009.meaning i knw how thing go here..if you like refuse my advise again na you sabi....

Ur advice has no part2...every thing you said here will help him build trust and business will flow.
Re: Buy Cloths, Shoes And Bags From Cotounu And Togo Very Cheap. by steve002(m): 2:14am On Feb 05, 2015
dav8id:

op you can prove yourself by responding to the above...
Re: Buy Cloths, Shoes And Bags From Cotounu And Togo Very Cheap. by judondasylva(m): 11:32pm On Mar 17, 2015
If u have been following my thread u will see several pictures that will prove to u all u need to see but then do u know pictures and videos can not stop fraud from happening that's why we have watsapp group chat where u will chat with the members of the group and get more pictures and videos and also get to hear from those that have gone to the trips with me
Re: Buy Cloths, Shoes And Bags From Cotounu And Togo Very Cheap. by KetchupChips: 10:27am On Mar 19, 2015
judondasylva:
I had wanted to open a thread like this for a while now to solve a problem that some nairalanders are facing when some will have money to go and buy things from Cotounu or Togo but don't know how to go about it. Am here to assist any one ready to start ok business with all the info with my experience of over 7years of buying things there. I can take the person there and teach the person how and where to buy very cheap and also the road all the secrets to make it very big. Just let me see how many people are interested before I start.
I'm also interested, please
Re: Buy Cloths, Shoes And Bags From Cotounu And Togo Very Cheap. by judondasylva(m): 12:52pm On Mar 19, 2015
KetchupChips:

I'm also interested, please
noted sir u can join our watsapp group chat to get all the details u need. Tnx
Re: Buy Cloths, Shoes And Bags From Cotounu And Togo Very Cheap. by uchedum(m): 6:59pm On Mar 19, 2015
judondasylva:
.........Am intrested,,,

1 Like

Re: Buy Cloths, Shoes And Bags From Cotounu And Togo Very Cheap. by judondasylva(m): 9:30pm On Mar 19, 2015
uchedum:
.........Am intrested,,,
ok sir.
Re: Buy Cloths, Shoes And Bags From Cotounu And Togo Very Cheap. by judondasylva(m): 9:31pm On Mar 19, 2015
uchedum:
.........Am intrested,,,
ok sir. Join us
Re: Buy Cloths, Shoes And Bags From Cotounu And Togo Very Cheap. by uchedum(m): 9:51pm On Mar 19, 2015
judondasylva:
ok sir.
how cn I.....? Enlighten me more pls...beckonk@gmail.com
Re: Buy Cloths, Shoes And Bags From Cotounu And Togo Very Cheap. by judondasylva(m): 7:19pm On Mar 21, 2015
uchedum:
how cn I.....? Enlighten me more pls...beckonk@gmail.com
u can join us on the main thread where u can see pictures and u can also join our watsapp group chat with my number at the front page
Re: Buy Cloths, Shoes And Bags From Cotounu And Togo Very Cheap. by jblazy: 2:46pm On Mar 23, 2015
You Can Now Buy Your Desired E-book @ A Very Reduced Rate. Below Are The Available E-books For Sale And They Are 100% Genuine As Long As You Will Apply The Step-By-Step Processes Included In it.

1.How To Create An E-Commerce Website For Free. Price=N1,500

2. How To Buy Goods From Amazon In Nigeria. Price=N1,000

3. 33 Internet Home Based Businesses That You Can Start In The Next 48 Hours And Make Atleast Five Thousand Naira Daily. Price=N1,000

4. How To Make Money From Facebook . Price=N1,000

5. Two Hundred And Four (204) Hot Businesses For Every Nigerian That Is Guaranteed Of Making You 100k Monthly. Price=N1,000

6. How To Generate Thirty Thousand Naira To Three Hundred Thousand Naira Monthly From Football Betting On NairaBet, MerryBet, Bet9ja, 1960Bet And Other Local/Foreign Football Betting Websites. Price=N1,000

7. How To Make 85k In Two Weeks Using Your Mobile Phone, Guaranteed. Price=N1,000

8. How To Make One Hundred And Thirty Thousand Naira(N130,000) Monthly Using Just Your Email Address Selling Information Products. Price=N1,500

9. How To Make Money Online And A Step By Step Guide To Set Up Your Online Business. Price=N1,000

10. How To Open A Free PayPal Account In Nigeria. Price=N1,000

11. How To Buy Items From China With As Low As Ten Thousand Naira And Make Over Two Hundred And Fifty Thousand Naira Profit Per Month. Note That This Is Not About Aliexpress Or Dhgate, Here You Will Get Access To Three Asian Merchant Websites That You Can Shop For Your Goods And Pay In Naira To Their Sister Company Here In Nigeria Who Will Also Help You To Facilitate Your Transactions. Price=N1,500

12. Online Mini-Importation Guide; Here Is A Step By Step Guide On How To Import Goods Online Cheaply From Over 10 Asian Websites And Make Huge Profits Reselling Here In Nigeria. Note: This Is Not The Same As 11 Above. Price=N1,500

13. Car Import Made Easy Ultimate Guide. This Is A Complete Guide To Importing Cars At Rock Bottom Price From USA, Canada To Nigeria And Having Them Delivered At Your Doorstep. Price=N1,500

14. Three Instant Ways To Make Money Online. Price=1,000

15. Comprehensive List Of Nigerian Philantropist That Will Give You Money Freely To Do Any Business Of Your Choice. Price=N1,000

HOW DO I PAY FOR ANY OF THESE E-BOOK?

To order, you have to pay the amount attached to the e-book of your choice above  to any of the account numbers below.

Bank: Fidelity
Account Number: 6015794643
Account Name: John Aduma Agbo

OR

Bank: UBA
Account Number: 2080073495

After Making Payment, send me an sms to 07037416324: The MESSAGE BODY should contain the following: Depositor’s name, teller number, amount paid, the e-book you payed for, date paid, email and phone number.
Once I Confirm Your Payment, Your Desired Package Will Be Forwarded Into Your Email Inbox Immediately.

Regards:
John Aduma Agbo
You can call 07037416324 for more enquiries
Re: Buy Cloths, Shoes And Bags From Cotounu And Togo Very Cheap. by judondasylva(m): 6:40am On Mar 25, 2015
God willing if the saturday election goes peacefully, then we are embacking on another trip to cotonou on monday, that's for those that want to go. I already have 3people that want to go with me so any body from this group that want to go with us should get ready.
Re: Buy Cloths, Shoes And Bags From Cotounu And Togo Very Cheap. by judondasylva(m): 6:41am On Mar 25, 2015
jblazy:
You Can Now Buy Your Desired E-book @ A Very Reduced Rate. Below Are The Available E-books For Sale And They Are 100% Genuine As Long As You Will Apply The Step-By-Step Processes Included In it.

1.How To Create An E-Commerce Website For Free. Price=N1,500

2. How To Buy Goods From Amazon In Nigeria. Price=N1,000

3. 33 Internet Home Based Businesses That You Can Start In The Next 48 Hours And Make Atleast Five Thousand Naira Daily. Price=N1,000

4. How To Make Money From Facebook . Price=N1,000

5. Two Hundred And Four (204) Hot Businesses For Every Nigerian That Is Guaranteed Of Making You 100k Monthly. Price=N1,000

6. How To Generate Thirty Thousand Naira To Three Hundred Thousand Naira Monthly From Football Betting On NairaBet, MerryBet, Bet9ja, 1960Bet And Other Local/Foreign Football Betting Websites. Price=N1,000

7. How To Make 85k In Two Weeks Using Your Mobile Phone, Guaranteed. Price=N1,000

8. How To Make One Hundred And Thirty Thousand Naira(N130,000) Monthly Using Just Your Email Address Selling Information Products. Price=N1,500

9. How To Make Money Online And A Step By Step Guide To Set Up Your Online Business. Price=N1,000

10. How To Open A Free PayPal Account In Nigeria. Price=N1,000

11. How To Buy Items From China With As Low As Ten Thousand Naira And Make Over Two Hundred And Fifty Thousand Naira Profit Per Month. Note That This Is Not About Aliexpress Or Dhgate, Here You Will Get Access To Three Asian Merchant Websites That You Can Shop For Your Goods And Pay In Naira To Their Sister Company Here In Nigeria Who Will Also Help You To Facilitate Your Transactions. Price=N1,500

12. Online Mini-Importation Guide; Here Is A Step By Step Guide On How To Import Goods Online Cheaply From Over 10 Asian Websites And Make Huge Profits Reselling Here In Nigeria. Note: This Is Not The Same As 11 Above. Price=N1,500

13. Car Import Made Easy Ultimate Guide. This Is A Complete Guide To Importing Cars At Rock Bottom Price From USA, Canada To Nigeria And Having Them Delivered At Your Doorstep. Price=N1,500

14. Three Instant Ways To Make Money Online. Price=1,000

15. Comprehensive List Of Nigerian Philantropist That Will Give You Money Freely To Do Any Business Of Your Choice. Price=N1,000

HOW DO I PAY FOR ANY OF THESE E-BOOK?

To order, you have to pay the amount attached to the e-book of your choice above  to any of the account numbers below.

Bank: Fidelity
Account Number: 6015794643

OR

Bank: UBA
Account Number: 2080073495

After Making Payment, send me an sms to 07037416324: The MESSAGE BODY should contain the following: Depositor’s name, teller number, amount paid, the e-book you payed for, date paid, email and phone number.
Once I Confirm Your Payment, Your Desired Package Will Be Forwarded Into Your Email Inbox Immediately.

Regards:
John Aduma Agbo
You can call 07037416324 for more enquiries
pls no adverts on this thread. I hope u understand me bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Luno Trading Platform / Is Piggyvest Safe And Approved By CBN / Zenith Bank Will Increase Dividend By 30% To N1.50 Per Share

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.