Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,895 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

I Just Don't Know What This Babe Think Of Doing This{see Pic}amazing. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Don't Know What This Babe Think Of Doing This{see Pic}amazing. (9272 Views)

You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. / Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe / Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Don't Know What This Babe Think Of Doing This{see Pic}amazing. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 30, 2015
asdfjklhaha:
What's wit Nigerian girls can't do this, Nigerian girls can't do that. Would any of u guys allow ur sister do that kind of stuff?

U r talking 2 much.

Can u do this? Y or N
Re: I Just Don't Know What This Babe Think Of Doing This{see Pic}amazing. by SuccessfulO(f): 8:24pm On Jan 30, 2015
Mek she rehearse de tin well, i dey wait 2 watch her perform.
dkronicle:
My granny dey rehearse d tin every day.
Re: I Just Don't Know What This Babe Think Of Doing This{see Pic}amazing. by MzQueen(f): 1:04am On Jan 31, 2015
Am with you angry
mytime24:
I rather kill myself thAn coMmiT sUiciDe
Re: I Just Don't Know What This Babe Think Of Doing This{see Pic}amazing. by cutieberie1(f): 8:35am On Jan 31, 2015
chidyhels:
What has naija babe got with do with professionals showing off what they know how to do best.

i wonder o..nl &9ja babes
Re: I Just Don't Know What This Babe Think Of Doing This{see Pic}amazing. by suzzy16(f): 5:07am On May 25, 2015
merits:
this is trust,she knows that the guy can't fail her and she show her talent.i trust 9ja babes.they can never try this.
wats dis

(1) (2) (Reply)

Great News! Runsgirl Android App Now Available In Google Playstore. / How To Land A Sugar Mummy (must Read For All Guys Looking For Sugar Mama) / I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.