Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) (58487 Views)

New Photo Of The RCCG Woman Who Was Prevented From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon / RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos / Man Commits Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge, Jumps inside Lagos Lagoon (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) by streetzdreamz(m): 11:16pm On Jan 29, 2015
kowema:
I hope he finds the solution to his problems in the after life........Some people just think they av seen worse predicaments, enof to make them put an end to a life with at least hope......Wait till u hear the stories from people in Isis or Mubi , people who av seen worse days , yet still long for one more day.......Suicide will never be the answer.....I just hope I helped someone change their mind
you are right to some extent,but its not everybody that has a strong will to live,no one decided he or she should be conceived and given birth to,hence no one is in control of his existence,we all found ourselves existing on earth but no one ever asked if some people really wanna live,suicide aint easy man its not always about lifes odds and predicaments sometimes it bores way deeper than that.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) by Truckpusher(m): 11:20pm On Jan 29, 2015
Adaobi12:
. how can one disabuse the mind, over things you sometimes you don't even know how it starts or ends?
The first step forward in disabusing your mind is to remove yourself mentally from an environment where such beliefs system is rife and promoted.But if you can't do this then you should read up some books about similar events that has a detailed explanation as to why it happened and you would begin to see the bigger picture and not necessarily the evil spirit story that seems to satisfy our curiosity.
Re: Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) by steffoode: 11:22pm On Jan 29, 2015
the said instead of buhari to rule this country in new version of mama p voice i rather commit sucide dan kill myslf. Nyway may the good lord hav mercy on his soul
Re: Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) by harry509: 11:22pm On Jan 29, 2015
amakachinwe3:
A man identified as Ezebu Joseph allegedly killed himself earlier today around 8am by jumping into the Lagos lagoon.

According to an eyewitness, the deceased stopped a moving bus on Third Mainland bridge and
jumped into the lagoon.Eyewitness went ahead to say that Joseph forcefully opened the door of a moving bus and asked the driver to stop before surprising everyone in the vehicle by jumping into the lagoon.

The unfortunate incident happened after Iyana Oworo.The cause of his suicide is yet to be ascertained.The corpse was later brought out and people are asking for permanent closure of the bridge because of frequent suicide attempts in the lagoon.

May his soul rest in peace,Amen.

Source: http://wurl.cc/zq1
nigeria is supose 2 b a country wia evribody wil b happy n rejoicin wit d gud natural resouces GOD gave us. Bt dis so called unscrupolus govt we av hi-jack evritn 2 demselves alone and brought bad luck 2 d masses. I kw change wil kum soon AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) by Joel3(m): 11:23pm On Jan 29, 2015
thunder fire and strick you there. You are crazy. Everything you said back to you in folds
eduwando:
thunder strike you dead for playing with a thing like death,infact you will be the next to jump inside a burning fire idiot,everything to you is a joke?may this kind of thing happen to your family member so that just like u did people would also make a joke ouut of it.monkey
Re: Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) by Adegbodolu1: 11:25pm On Jan 29, 2015
rip
Re: Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) by harry509: 11:26pm On Jan 29, 2015
amakachinwe3:
A man identified as Ezebu Joseph allegedly killed himself earlier today around 8am by jumping into the Lagos lagoon.

According to an eyewitness, the deceased stopped a moving bus on Third Mainland bridge and
jumped into the lagoon.Eyewitness went ahead to say that Joseph forcefully opened the door of a moving bus and asked the driver to stop before surprising everyone in the vehicle by jumping into the lagoon.

The unfortunate incident happened after Iyana Oworo.The cause of his suicide is yet to be ascertained.The corpse was later brought out and people are asking for permanent closure of the bridge because of frequent suicide attempts in the lagoon.

May his soul rest in peace,Amen.

Source: http://wurl.cc/zq1
nigeria is supose 2 b a country wia evribody wil b happy n rejoicin wit d gud natural resouces GOD gave us. Bt dis so called unscrupolus govt we av hi-jack evritn 2 demselves alone and brought bad luck 2 d masses. I kw change wil kum soon AMEN. R.I.P. If u Rr 2 cum bck 2 dis planet earth again u wil nt comit sucide again.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) by Xynthialuvy(f): 11:26pm On Jan 29, 2015
kowema:
I hope he finds the solution to his problems in the after life........Some people just think they av seen worse predicaments, enof to make them put an end to a life with at least hope......Wait till u hear the stories from people in Isis or Mubi , people who av seen worse days , yet still long for one more day.......Suicide will never be the answer.....I just hope I helped someone change their mind

Fnks
Re: Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
The first step forward in disabusing your mind is to remove yourself mentally from an environment where such beliefs system is rife and promoted.But if you can't do this then you should read up some books about similar events that has a detailed explanation as to why it happened and you would begin to see the bigger picture and not necessarily the evil spirit story that seems to satisfy our curiosity.
OK. thanks for the advice.
Re: Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) by fresh360(m): 11:37pm On Jan 29, 2015
Joel3:
[size=20pt]Another frustrated soul, he probably fed up with Jonathan badluck administration and very harsh economy with no job, so bad.

Just like PEJ he rather kill himself than commit suicide. grin grin grin

Vote for change there will be no more suicide in nigeria. Nigerians are happy people

Anyway RIP to the dead [/size]

I wonda. Wen u go get brain... How does dis affect GEJ .... Even Usa n oda developed contry still hv high. Rate of sucide.....if dnt hv wat to say plz close ur trap. N stop being foolish

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) by jimmy101231(m): 11:49pm On Jan 29, 2015
Joel3:
[size=20pt]Another frustrated soul, he probably fed up with Jonathan badluck administration and very harsh economy with no job, so bad.

Vote for change there will be no more suicide in nigeria. Nigerians are happy people

when u na wan get sense

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) by madgoat(m): 11:57pm On Jan 29, 2015
Things dey happen oh... Must be the witches frm his village dat caused diz. cry
The only thing dat can make me commit diz kind of suicide is if GEJ gets re-elected. angry

Sai Buhari for life grin
Re: Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) by Truckpusher(m): 11:58pm On Jan 29, 2015
Adaobi12:
OK. thanks for the advice.
You're welcome. cheesy
Re: Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) by anti9JA: 12:00am On Jan 30, 2015
here is the link for all you Christians supporting Buhari to counter: FANATIC BUHARI DEFENDER UNABLE TO COUNTER THESE ARGUEMENTS ON FACEBOOK!! READ IT
Re: Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) by AreaFada2: 12:06am On Jan 30, 2015
onyedikachukwue:
Pls who is GMB? Is it glo megabyte
It means Goatherder Mega Buratashi.
Re: Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) by ITbomb(m): 12:10am On Jan 30, 2015
As in, person die by just jumping into water?
Re: Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) by Eluwilussit(m): 12:15am On Jan 30, 2015
GoldCircle:
African remote control. Don't know if I can wish him to rest in peace?! Is there any religion that condones suicide?

What type of question is that?
Re: Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) by Eluwilussit(m): 12:17am On Jan 30, 2015
Joel3:

Dude swore never to have an illiterate, senile, 72 year old lord it over him and his children again. Good choice.
Re: Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) by Bamz(m): 12:25am On Jan 30, 2015
smartdaction:
I blamed GEJ for dis .....let's vote buhari for change in our life

LOL you guys have no chill.
Re: Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) by Nmeri17: 12:27am On Jan 30, 2015
MAYOWAAK:
SUICIDE:A PERMANENT SOLUTION TO A TEMPORARY PROBLEM.
point of correction: it is not always a temporary problem.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) by Nobody: 2:08am On Jan 30, 2015
Too bad...
Anyway, i just wonna say happy birthday to these people.
star(38), Atana, dejavou(30), TAILODUL(39), barnaby04, hauwabd, Youngavo(38), stanlon40(35), VENUSS, ochukoeja(25), segxes23(23), brabus, Melikam(55), ayo2009ice(30), lizybos, lastina(31), Gudugbem(29), Ariyke, Electronzeez, Highbe(23), RICHBOI2(55), tobnical(32), billionsam(26), Omoswags(25), evvyking(30), ojsamuel, audigier(23), obaflex(30), drizzydrag(27), uwherin(45), MikelMerry(21), austinemike, priscillawill(19), emmanuelpeace1(19), 30ammy(20), pathoma, nonnysilva(25), base83, ytnatureboy, dougy2(27), abbyglow2012(33), itzhibekay, yeloyhemzy(22), udison(18), itsmreldorado(31), umoeyenisim, hassal2004, yisakolo(31), sapphiref, kolawole97(18), Divy001(23), maxivinsly05(25), Fabulousoshi97(18), adexbash, Femi2Ranking, kiz1to71(22), memud001(23), Mykemore(28), Jennycute(28), HeyNaijaF, sirelexzy(17), emmytune(23), Shafiushafzy
Wish you guys everything good.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Re: Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) by baby124: 2:16am On Jan 30, 2015
One must not know how to swim to choose this way to go. A swimmer's instinct will kick in sharply when the person realizes what they just did. Anyway, RiP, I hope you find the peace you were desperately looking for. Sad you gave up
Re: Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) by Nobody: 2:32am On Jan 30, 2015
Frustration and hopeless is possibly the cause. Nigeria needs to depopulate. The earlier it is done the better for the country to move forward and to reduce the number of those willing to commit suicide.
Re: Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) by olumidazz: 2:36am On Jan 30, 2015
I really don't think this fellow intended to commit suicide.... If he jumped into to the lagoon after iyana I work at that point the third mail and bridge is low and almost parallel with the lagoon... maybe he attempted it on that side thinking someone will come to his rescue, if he had jumped off the bridge in the middle or before the adekunle lay off I will believe he intended suicide cos the strong waves there his body will never even be recovered.
Re: Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) by gbodimowo(m): 3:10am On Jan 30, 2015
darisgod:
Village people!!!!!!!!!!

RIP

Sometimes it could just be pussy
Re: Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) by 49cents(m): 3:14am On Jan 30, 2015
Joel3:

I was waiting for the first foolish post on this thread and I found yours

If you made a poor business decsion that is causing u economic hardship you will blame GEJ

If u conct HIV because you can't control your libidi you blame GEJ

Please let's use the brain we have been blessed with as human beigs
Re: Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) by LordMecuzy(m): 3:17am On Jan 30, 2015
Faraidi:
Failbuari 14 is the you shall face your own death,just be prepare for it.

lol You are not God Tanoid
Re: Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) by MzQueen(f): 3:24am On Jan 30, 2015
But why?? cry RIP!
Re: Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) by Btruth: 3:33am On Jan 30, 2015
Whatever was the problem of this man, please God forgive him. To others like him out there.., killing yourself will never solve any problem.
Re: Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 3:49am On Jan 30, 2015
Life don tire d man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) by tit(f): 4:13am On Jan 30, 2015
harry509:
nigeria is supose 2 b a country wia evribody wil b happy n rejoicin wit d gud natural resouces GOD gave us. Bt dis so called unscrupolus govt we av hi-jack evritn 2 demselves alone and brought bad luck 2 d masses. I kw change wil kum soon AMEN.

nothing like enjoyment.
everybody has top be up, working hard to extract and refine the natural resources.
this mindset of happy and enjoyment is what kills us.
if they put you in big post naw, instead of you to work hard,
you go relax begin dey drink kunu every morning and leave the work them put you to do.

everything go dabaru.
like fashola don dabaru Eko.
Re: Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) by datguru: 4:42am On Jan 30, 2015
Joel3:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Apartment Was Robbed In A Very Mysterious Way! / Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) / Gracious David-West Sentenced To Death By Hanging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.