Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,764 members, 7,802,336 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) (58491 Views)

New Photo Of The RCCG Woman Who Was Prevented From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon / RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos / Man Commits Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge, Jumps inside Lagos Lagoon (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) by Nobody: 5:06am On Jan 30, 2015
Maybe he was gay.

A lot of us think suicide is the best option. Funny enough, I've thought of that too but my own depression has not yet given me the courage to commit suicide. All because of a society that thinks we chose to be gay.

I'm gay and Jesus loves me. I love him too. No one can convince otherwise again. He alone knows why I'm made this way. It might not conform to what you see in the bible but the ways of God is different from the ways of man. That's all I know. No more self hatred or self rejection.

RIP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) by Emeka71(m): 5:44am On Jan 30, 2015
Mathematical:
OMG shocked,SO ITS NOT ONLY TWITTER THAT YOU CAN GET FOLLOWED.. I RESCIND ANY UNKNOWN FOLLOWERs WITH EVIL AGENDER ON ME.MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE
Follow Me on Twitter: My twitter name is Emeka Anyasi.
Re: Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) by SenatorJames(m): 5:50am On Jan 30, 2015
Though I can't totally blame this guy, because we have our different level of perseverance. May God console his family and as many people in the same situation with this man.

Truth be told, death has never been proved as the solution to any problem, I'm also concerned about his life after death. Hope it wont be double loss.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) by Nobody: 6:05am On Jan 30, 2015
Life is so hard and unfair sometimes i prefer death

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) by Awaja(m): 6:22am On Jan 30, 2015
This man is supposed to be dead again in the land of the dead ,I mean his spirit don't. worth existing to avoid recantation possibilities!
Re: Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) by marinepatrol: 6:24am On Jan 30, 2015
Well spoken
Re: Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) by marinepatrol: 6:27am On Jan 30, 2015
SenatorJames:
Though I can't totally blame this guy, because we have our different level of perseverance. May God console his family and as many people in the same situation with this man.

Truth be told, death has never been proved as the solution to any problem, I'm also concerned about his life after death. Hope it wont be double loss.

Am not sure he is safe. No man has de rite to take life
Re: Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) by Mathematical(f): 6:30am On Jan 30, 2015
Emeka71:
kiss
Re: Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) by Mathematical(f): 6:30am On Jan 30, 2015
Emeka71:
Ah no dey play rough play
Re: Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) by mekani(m): 6:33am On Jan 30, 2015
Dis is a witchcraft technology that has just worked against dis young man........I which he stood by God for hope and faith to stay alive. RIP
Re: Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) by ceejay80s(m): 6:39am On Jan 30, 2015
Joel3:
[size=20pt]Another frustrated soul, he probably fed up with Jonathan badluck administration and very harsh economy with no job, so bad.

Just like PEJ he rather kill himself than commit suicide. grin grin grin

Vote for change there will be no more suicide in nigeria. Nigerians are happy people

Anyway RIP to the dead [/size]
the poster i quoted his post is an idiat, for the past 2yrs i havent laffed and after reading his post i started laughing like a mad man. Buahahahahaha!!!
Re: Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) by Able4christ(m): 6:42am On Jan 30, 2015
Things do not just happen there's sth behind it. RIP
Re: Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) by adigun67: 6:43am On Jan 30, 2015
ANYWAY COMMITING SUICIDE IS NOT THE BEST SOLUTION, THE BEST SOLUTION LIES IN JESUS CHRIST & ALLAH.
Re: Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) by harry509: 6:44am On Jan 30, 2015
tit:

nothing like enjoyment.
everybody has top be up, working hard to extract and refine the natural resources.
this mindset of happy and enjoyment is what kills us.
if they put you in big post naw, instead of you to work hard,
you go relax begin dey drink kunu every morning and leave the work them put you to do.

everything go dabaru.
like fashola don dabaru Eko.
am nt sayn dat nobody wil work, wat I simply mean is wit d GOOD resources GOD gave dis country we Rr nt supose 2 b suferin. Take a gud look @ amerika, canada, austria and so on. If yu Rr called 2 travel 2 there, N work wudt yu b happy? So.... D govt here they Rr supose 2 develop nig by givin us gud roads, electricity, gud job oportunity, health care so many gud tins dis country is lackn. And by way who told yu dat fashola didn't do well?
Re: Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) by chysam: 6:50am On Jan 30, 2015
Eeyaa, this Jonathan govt self. People don kill demselves finish oo. By 2019 with GEJ,Nigeria population will reduce by suicide missions of all kinds until economy improves in reality and not on the lips of deceivers.The man get church mind sef.Supposing he negotiated with BH knowing he was going to commit suicide?. Na wao,that would have been the first real BB in Eko.
Re: Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) by DONOCHAS(m): 7:07am On Jan 30, 2015
kowema:
I hope he finds the solution to his problems in the after life........Some people just think they av seen worse predicaments, enof to make them put an end to a life with at least hope......Wait till u hear the stories from people in Isis or Mubi , people who av seen worse days , yet still long for one more day.......Suicide will never be the answer.....I just hope I helped someone change their mind
if only dat guy made some research, he would hv found out dat he is beta dan sum pple. Bye bye, d population of Nigeria is minus 1

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) by patostation(m): 7:10am On Jan 30, 2015
GoldCircle:
African remote control. Don't know if I can wish him to rest in peace?! Is there any religion that condones suicide?

There is nothing like remote control there. People are going through a lot in GEJs Nigeria. Forget the mantra of "Africa's Largest Economy". Many are wrecked economically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. Some are in debt. Many families are being supported with little provisions. Unemployment has driven many young men to their death or into crime. If you investigate this case, you will find physiological roots

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) by nopecin(m): 7:13am On Jan 30, 2015
PDP again nah the latest way to kill b dis abi.....God dey oo from my fellow widows.
Re: Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) by Ephemmm: 7:21am On Jan 30, 2015
amakachinwe3:
He did in Lagos.How come u are linking it with Abuja?

Is Ezebu Joseph a name from Western region? Ezebu moved to Lagos when he was frustrated with lack of hope, and I believe he might not do so if PDP has managed the resources of his native state and country well for the past 16 years.

Gerit right pls...
Re: Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) by Estellar: 7:25am On Jan 30, 2015
Organic chemistry @ work. R.I.P
Re: Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) by stigman(m): 7:26am On Jan 30, 2015
Joel3:
[size=20pt]Another frustrated soul, he probably fed up with Jonathan badluck administration and very harsh economy with no job, so bad.

Just like PEJ he rather kill himself than commit suicide. grin grin grin

Vote for change there will be no more suicide in nigeria. Nigerians are happy people

Anyway RIP to the dead [/size]

Yimu
Re: Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) by patostation(m): 7:27am On Jan 30, 2015
BornSad:
Maybe he was gay.

A lot of us think suicide is the best option. Funny enough, I've thought of that too but my own depression has not yet given me the courage to commit suicide. All because of a society that thinks we chose to be gay.

I'm gay and Jesus loves me. I love him too. No one can convince otherwise again. He alone knows why I'm made this way. It might not conform to what you see in the bible but the ways of God is different from the ways of man. That's all I know. No more self hatred or self rejection.

RIP

You have enough reason to commit suicide too. First, you are born sad. Secondly you are gay. You are equally depressed. Take note that if you kill yourself rather than commiting suicide as a gay man, we will not miss you and we will not mourn you. "Jesus will understand" as usual.
Re: Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) by Faraidi(m): 7:35am On Jan 30, 2015
LordMecuzy:

lol You are not God Tanoid
hmmmmm,and you are God for saying the Presidents shall returne to his village after the election abi? Hypocrite.
Re: Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) by Missmossy(f): 8:07am On Jan 30, 2015
Chai! Such a terrible act.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) by massayo: 8:08am On Jan 30, 2015
buhari why na?
Re: Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) by theunusualmoon(m): 8:11am On Jan 30, 2015
darisgod:
Village people!!!!!!!!!!

RIP
what exactly do you mean by village people?
Re: Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) by blacq2009(m): 8:13am On Jan 30, 2015
Mental Pressure!

For me, "I'll rather kill myself than commit suicide".
Re: Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) by blacq2009(m): 8:17am On Jan 30, 2015
[quote author=amakachinwe3 post=30254249]A man identified as Ezebu Joseph allegedly killed himself earlier today around 8am by jumping into the Lagos lagoon.

According to an eyewitness, the deceased stopped a moving bus on Third Mainland bridge and
jumped into the lagoon.Eyewitness went ahead to say that Joseph forcefully opened the door of a moving bus and asked the driver to stop before surprising everyone in the vehicle by jumping into the lagoon.

The unfortunate incident happened after Iyana Oworo.The cause of his suicide is yet to be ascertained.The corpse was later brought out and people are asking for permanent closure of the bridge because of frequent suicide attempts in the lagoon.

May his soul rest in peace,Amen.

Mental pressure!
For me "I'll rather kill myself than commit suicide".
Re: Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) by fatakeenexport(m): 8:22am On Jan 30, 2015
Can't blame that guy,though not encouraging it,so many times,so many pple contemplate on succide,I do. Just kept praying for God's mercy. Truth be told not all be village remote,contry stress makes more than 65% cause. RIP,hope u finally find restuote author=LordMecuzy post=30256033]Country Hard Chaiiiiiiiiiii

RIP Sir.

it's not easy for us all that's why we can't wait for Febuhari14[/quote]
Re: Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) by mcgaius: 8:45am On Jan 30, 2015
The man must have been frustrated by APC and tinubu greed that is impoverishing most lagosians.
Re: Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) by ately1(m): 8:48am On Jan 30, 2015
DO YOU NEED A PERSON OF INTEGRITY, WHO IS TRUSTWORTHY, RELIABLE AND DEDICATED TO PERSONALIZED SERVICES TO HANDLE ALL THE REQUIREMENTS, IN CLEARING YOUR CARS
Our main objective is to attain quick service delivery which makes it possible for us to keep cost at a minimal level. Our goal is to consistently avail you with best in clearing service and we remain committed to this objective. Contact us on 0803 074 9375 ,08054606377...

Re: Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) by ikweremilitant: 8:51am On Jan 30, 2015
amakachinwe3:
A man identified as Ezebu Joseph allegedly killed himself earlier today around 8am by jumping into the Lagos lagoon.

According to an eyewitness, the deceased stopped a moving bus on Third Mainland bridge and
jumped into the lagoon.Eyewitness went ahead to say that Joseph forcefully opened the door of a moving bus and asked the driver to stop before surprising everyone in the vehicle by jumping into the lagoon.

The unfortunate incident happened after Iyana Oworo.The cause of his suicide is yet to be ascertained.The corpse was later brought out and people are asking for permanent closure of the bridge because of frequent suicide attempts in the lagoon.

May his soul rest in peace,Amen.

Source: http://wurl.cc/zq1
ha! Apc fans have started jumping into d lagoon already,thats funny.am sure dis apc man jumped after watching jimi agbajes rally at ikeja.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Apartment Was Robbed In A Very Mysterious Way! / Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) / Gracious David-West Sentenced To Death By Hanging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.