Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo (54779 Views)

Will The DNA Twins Steal The Okoye Brothers' Spotlight As Don Jazzy Signs Them? / Davido's Daughter With Tiwa Savage Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party / The Okoye Brothers War Is Finally Over. Snapshots, Psquare Reunited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by Prettychyna(f): 9:23pm On Jan 29, 2015
The Okoye wives- Anita, Lola and Ifeoma- recently took a selfie and they look really stunning. Who do you think is the prettiest?

http://chynaduru..com/2015/01/the-okoyes-wives-peterpauland-jude-stun.html

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by carozy112(f): 9:26pm On Jan 29, 2015
Wow !!! I foresaw front page tinz for this thread,I trusted my instinct and bought this piece of land at a very cheap rate.

2015 is my year! Anywayz, I dedicate this E-achievement to God(the author n finisher of my faith). Thank you Lord,your grace brought me this far.

I just wish I achieved this feat on my real NL account.
@TheTopic
Cc: OP
I dey envy pretty babes,so I don't give complimentzzz.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by kowema(f): 9:33pm On Jan 29, 2015
So what?.....How is this a philantropic initiative?....
Nonsense.....You people shud just stop turning Nairaland to dumping ground for silly, unimportant topics, take dem all to LIB.... Quote me after u av posted a pic of them together , digging a borehole for the refugees from Mubi....

131 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by doreenvee(f): 9:49pm On Jan 29, 2015
They are gorgeous in their ways cool

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by Ama80(f): 10:27pm On Jan 29, 2015
kowema:
Nonsense.....You people shud just stop turning Nairaland to dumping ground for silly, unimportant topics, take dem all to LIB.... Quote me after u av posted a pic of them together , digging a borehole for the refugees from Mubi....
u dey vex badly.i understand.

8 Likes

Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 29, 2015
Anita will always be the most beautiful to me. Lola is pretty in the face but she got a body of a 70 years old. Not a total package.

Anita any day anytime.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by Airforce1(m): 10:33pm On Jan 29, 2015
kowema:

i pray baba God reason your matter this 2015 before frustration wound you

44 Likes

Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by Medunah: 10:37pm On Jan 29, 2015
they re all pretty

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by kowema(f): 10:39pm On Jan 29, 2015
Airforce1:

i pray baba God reason your matter this 2015
You must be one of their publicity errand puppy....Such a demanding task...I hope its paying well sha?...Myopic mugu

52 Likes

Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by SELENAqueensy(f): 10:39pm On Jan 29, 2015
Beautiful women

1 Like

Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by Airforce1(m): 10:43pm On Jan 29, 2015
kowema:

You musy be one of their publicity errand puppy....Such a demanding task...I hope its paying well sha?...Myopic mugu

calm down my dear friend

We not fighting or are we?
cheesy cheesy cheesy

11 Likes

Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by estheremma(f): 10:48pm On Jan 29, 2015
Pretty women,pls remember to unite ur husbands,u can break a broomstick but not a bunch,esp Anita,i choose u bc u look humble n'homey

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by kowema(f): 10:49pm On Jan 29, 2015
Airforce1:

calm down my dear friend

We not fighting or are we?
cheesy cheesy cheesy

You call ursef Airforce1 and expect me not to engage u in battle?...
Meanwhile, enof of the quoting me n using me to add up more comment to this ur post or u think we don't know its u?..

Its not news worthy so I doubt the front pagabilty. All the same, I dey here

14 Likes

Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by Airforce1(m): 10:51pm On Jan 29, 2015
kowema:

You call ursef Airforce1 and expect me not to engage u in battle?...
Meanwhile, enof of the quoting me n using me to add up more comment to this ur post or u think we don't know its u?..

Its not news worthy so I doubt the front pagabilty. All the same, I dey here

undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by Divineluv14(f): 10:53pm On Jan 29, 2015
Anita kiss

Lola too serious

5 Likes

Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by edwife(f): 11:02pm On Jan 29, 2015
Sorry Op,there are only two okoyes there,Ify is not there.

This is ify,jude's wife and she has never been captured with Lola in a pic before

[img]http://1.bp..com/-sQX4XZFZxE0/U8fwlcCtK3I/AAAAAAAA5To/H8oDnauNbo8/s1600/1.png[/img]

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by Shaakasi(f): 11:03pm On Jan 29, 2015
kiss kiss kiss anita is really pretty

Meanwhile its called USFIE grin cheesy

7 Likes

Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by Airforce1(m): 11:04pm On Jan 29, 2015
Divineluv14:
Anita kiss

Lola too serious

please which one is Anita among the ladies?

3 Likes

Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by Divineluv14(f): 11:13pm On Jan 29, 2015
Airforce1:

please which one is Anita among the ladies?

The one on white dress
Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by Airforce1(m): 11:13pm On Jan 29, 2015
Divineluv14:

The one on white dress

ok thanks
Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by Divineluv14(f): 11:15pm On Jan 29, 2015
Airforce1:

ok thanks

Uwc
Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by Nobody: 2:28am On Jan 30, 2015
Prettychyna:

The Okoye wives- Anita, Lola and Ifeoma- recently took a selfie and they look really stunning. Who do you think is the prettiest?

Groupie lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by dharyour93(m): 2:31am On Jan 30, 2015
pretty
Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by jamex93(m): 2:33am On Jan 30, 2015
na wa oooooo.....every body now no dey hear word again even married women dey form sisi

1 Like

Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by publicenemy(m): 2:35am On Jan 30, 2015
Prettychyna:

The dark one, the one on top is most beautiful....

The other 2 look like .....

15 Likes

Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by Middlefinger1: 2:36am On Jan 30, 2015
edwife:
Sorry Op,there are only two okoyes there,Ify is not there.

This is ify,jude's wife and she has never been captured with Lola in a pic before

[img]http://1.bp..com/-sQX4XZFZxE0/U8fwlcCtK3I/AAAAAAAA5To/H8oDnauNbo8/s1600/1.png[/img]
U dey mind d op?
And d mod wey no dey verify things b4 dem put for fp

2 Likes

Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by cycline404(m): 2:36am On Jan 30, 2015
• Yemi Alade is looking for johnny.
• Wizkid is looking for Caro.
•President Jonathan is looking for Chibok girls
• Our Army are looking for Boko Haram
• One of d presidential aspirant is looking for his certificate.
• I'm looking for MONEY.
Pls what are you looking for

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by bwgist: 2:38am On Jan 30, 2015
None! but My own Lady
Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by Mumuhari(m): 2:39am On Jan 30, 2015
Infidels
When I become prezident inshallah I will throw them in kirikiri and swallow the key

4 Likes

Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by Opey4luv(m): 2:39am On Jan 30, 2015
How will this change the fact that reduced nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide phosphate must be produced before the Calvin Cycle can be initiated?

Runs back to my Textbook!
The Okoyes are already sharing their testimonies, this is the time to work towards mine.

They're pretty though.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by publicenemy(m): 2:40am On Jan 30, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by trisha01(f): 2:42am On Jan 30, 2015
beauties

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ini Edo Rocks Cleavage-Baring Mini Yellow Dress With Dolce & Gabbana Handbag / Tobi Bakre Visits Heritage Bank (Photos) / Jim Iyke, AY, Falz, Ramsey Nouah Rock Agbada In Making Of 'yoruba Demons' Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.