Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,652 members, 7,801,898 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Dbanj Posts A Throwback Picture Of Donjazzy And Himself On Stage (PHOTO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj Posts A Throwback Picture Of Donjazzy And Himself On Stage (PHOTO) (33530 Views)

"Because Of Donjazzy, I Killed A Girl In Wuse Market" - Woman Says On Instagram / Hilarious Photo Of DonJazzy And Dr Sid / Throwback Photo Of DonJazzy And Dbanj In The Studio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dbanj Posts A Throwback Picture Of Donjazzy And Himself On Stage (PHOTO) by manchidede1: 9:48pm On Jan 29, 2015
There has been news online that Donjazzy tagged Dbanj as broke guy in his song. This is from the song D'prince - Oga Titus Ft. Don Jazzy which was released by the Marvin records Mid January.

However, D'banj indirectly replied to this said report last week on his instagram page.
Today, he has posted a throwback picture of donjazzy and himself performing on stage.
Is there really a quarrel between this two guys?
See photo below...
[img]http://1.bp..com/-kaP-VmK_l1A/VMqbQAmjXKI/AAAAAAAAFiU/qc4MfBaFH50/s1600/donjazzy%2Band%2Bdbanj.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-rTtxWAo_xz8/VMqbS-CConI/AAAAAAAAFic/tWEfJtC-_0g/s1600/tweet.jpg[/img]
SEE SOURCE HERE

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dbanj Posts A Throwback Picture Of Donjazzy And Himself On Stage (PHOTO) by teemanbastos(m): 9:50pm On Jan 29, 2015
seems dbanj wants a comeback sinz he's naw broke.
1 can never tell.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dbanj Posts A Throwback Picture Of Donjazzy And Himself On Stage (PHOTO) by Young03(m): 9:55pm On Jan 29, 2015
Kanye west brout u out and left u...wel sha..ur stil beta dan som artists tday

6 Likes

Re: Dbanj Posts A Throwback Picture Of Donjazzy And Himself On Stage (PHOTO) by DickDastardly(m): 9:56pm On Jan 29, 2015
Oga Titus......u don bleep up.....e use night bus.....to come lagos... tongue

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dbanj Posts A Throwback Picture Of Donjazzy And Himself On Stage (PHOTO) by StPete: 9:58pm On Jan 29, 2015
The guy don dey take style beg Don Jazzy, just like saying 'pls remember the good old days'

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dbanj Posts A Throwback Picture Of Donjazzy And Himself On Stage (PHOTO) by holatin(m): 10:08pm On Jan 29, 2015
dbanj is not broke

if those mavin star leave don jazzy Wetin go remain for ram

bangalee all d way jooor

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dbanj Posts A Throwback Picture Of Donjazzy And Himself On Stage (PHOTO) by holatin(m): 10:08pm On Jan 29, 2015
StPete:
The guy don dey take style beg Don Jazzy, just like saying 'pls remember the good old days'
wtf ve you just spew.

dbanj beg don jazzy for where

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dbanj Posts A Throwback Picture Of Donjazzy And Himself On Stage (PHOTO) by fharmah(m): 10:32pm On Jan 29, 2015
dbanj dea miss those award days e don dea use style beg don jazzy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dbanj Posts A Throwback Picture Of Donjazzy And Himself On Stage (PHOTO) by emerich(m): 10:55pm On Jan 29, 2015
Headies 2005, ten years ago n Don Jazzy was looking like someone way over 30, and later he wld be claiming 32 years old. Trash.

10 Likes

Re: Dbanj Posts A Throwback Picture Of Donjazzy And Himself On Stage (PHOTO) by eightsin(m): 11:03pm On Jan 29, 2015
Eiya!
Re: Dbanj Posts A Throwback Picture Of Donjazzy And Himself On Stage (PHOTO) by axortedbabe(f): 9:26am On Jan 30, 2015
Ppl shud jst free oga titus na..

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Posts A Throwback Picture Of Donjazzy And Himself On Stage (PHOTO) by moderatorr1: 1:34pm On Jan 30, 2015
dbanj

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Posts A Throwback Picture Of Donjazzy And Himself On Stage (PHOTO) by trytillmake(m): 1:35pm On Jan 30, 2015
NA WA OH, FRONT PAGE DIS YR,

OK BACK TO POST, DBANJ WE NO SAY U DEY TAKE STYLE TELL DON BABA J SAY ABEG BROS NR VEX WITH ALL THIS YA THROW BACK PIX, ADVICE FOR U,

Abeg try go back to DON BABA J PLS we dey miss you but u need creative hands to put U on track again, do not listen to haters put down pride and go back pls an advice from yr former fan, nobody will remember ysterday as long u dust yrself and comeback to the limelight.

I DON TELL U

7 Likes

Re: Dbanj Posts A Throwback Picture Of Donjazzy And Himself On Stage (PHOTO) by joshuaidibia(m): 1:35pm On Jan 30, 2015
Do u know u can now bet on Buhari/Jonathan on NAIRABET? https://www.nairaland.com/2120041/presidential-election-nairabet

2 Likes

Re: Dbanj Posts A Throwback Picture Of Donjazzy And Himself On Stage (PHOTO) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 30, 2015
Lack of money has made him to remember things

3 Likes

Re: Dbanj Posts A Throwback Picture Of Donjazzy And Himself On Stage (PHOTO) by ANDERSON86: 1:36pm On Jan 30, 2015
d'b records all the way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dbanj Posts A Throwback Picture Of Donjazzy And Himself On Stage (PHOTO) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 30, 2015
trytillmake:
H
grin grin grin grin grin grin. I don catch one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dbanj Posts A Throwback Picture Of Donjazzy And Himself On Stage (PHOTO) by stainlex(m): 1:38pm On Jan 30, 2015
I remember this performance. He did that his koko dance or whatchamacallit that day...
Re: Dbanj Posts A Throwback Picture Of Donjazzy And Himself On Stage (PHOTO) by moneymaker24(m): 1:38pm On Jan 30, 2015
I remember that pics. Girls still dey die for towel.....

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Posts A Throwback Picture Of Donjazzy And Himself On Stage (PHOTO) by singlefade25(f): 1:39pm On Jan 30, 2015
I want them back together.
Re: Dbanj Posts A Throwback Picture Of Donjazzy And Himself On Stage (PHOTO) by Lordnath(m): 1:39pm On Jan 30, 2015
How u guys find it convenient to take aspirin over another's headache. ...it beats me.

4 Likes

Re: Dbanj Posts A Throwback Picture Of Donjazzy And Himself On Stage (PHOTO) by callmeSwit(m): 1:39pm On Jan 30, 2015
Rubbish... Don jazzy added rythem and Finished dbanj

2 Likes

Re: Dbanj Posts A Throwback Picture Of Donjazzy And Himself On Stage (PHOTO) by celeron40(m): 1:41pm On Jan 30, 2015
D'banj pride got the better of him...his eyes have cleared now ba?

11 Likes

Re: Dbanj Posts A Throwback Picture Of Donjazzy And Himself On Stage (PHOTO) by trytillmake(m): 1:41pm On Jan 30, 2015
dovelike:

grin grin grin grin grin grin. I don catch one

SRRY BABY,JUST TRYING COMMANDEER SPACE BEFORE E TROLLS GO PUSH ME FROM FRONT PAGE
Re: Dbanj Posts A Throwback Picture Of Donjazzy And Himself On Stage (PHOTO) by DrPrickson: 1:41pm On Jan 30, 2015
When the goin was good.
Re: Dbanj Posts A Throwback Picture Of Donjazzy And Himself On Stage (PHOTO) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 30, 2015
Na style him they use beg donjazzy,oga o,so u cant suceed on your own
Re: Dbanj Posts A Throwback Picture Of Donjazzy And Himself On Stage (PHOTO) by nakwe(m): 1:41pm On Jan 30, 2015
Dbanj of life.

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Posts A Throwback Picture Of Donjazzy And Himself On Stage (PHOTO) by chrisbaby24(m): 1:43pm On Jan 30, 2015
Ahhh...made fp...

No be say d'banj dey broke...d guy is financial unstable...

Quote me if u like..
Re: Dbanj Posts A Throwback Picture Of Donjazzy And Himself On Stage (PHOTO) by SHOPPERS(m): 1:43pm On Jan 30, 2015
Ok
Re: Dbanj Posts A Throwback Picture Of Donjazzy And Himself On Stage (PHOTO) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 30, 2015
trytillmake:

SRRY BABY,JUST TRYING COMMANDEER SPACE BEFORE E TROLLS GO PUSH ME FROM FRONT PAGE
Lollzz. Thats so funny
Re: Dbanj Posts A Throwback Picture Of Donjazzy And Himself On Stage (PHOTO) by slap1(m): 1:47pm On Jan 30, 2015
Chai. No be today!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Plays Football With Other Kids Fathers At Her Son's School / Comedian Akpororo Shares Photos Of His Twin Babies / Adesua Etomi Steps In Shorts And High-Heel (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.