Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Photo Of The Man Who Committed Suicide On 3rd Mainland Bridge This Morning - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photo Of The Man Who Committed Suicide On 3rd Mainland Bridge This Morning (887 Views)

Graphic Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge Yesterday (Graphic) / See What A Man Was Spotted Doing On Third Mainland Bridge This Morning(pic) / Ever Wished To Take A Nap On 3rd Mainland Bridge? This Man Did! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The Man Who Committed Suicide On 3rd Mainland Bridge This Morning by trendysturvs(f): 9:50pm On Jan 29, 2015
I heard about the sad incident on the bridge this morning. The victim was said to have stopped a moving bus, then jumped into the lagoon. Really sad. Suicide is never an option you never know what lies on the other side

See the graphic image in the link below

www..com/graphic-photo-of-the-man-who-committed-suicide-on-3rd-mainland-bridge-this-morning/

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Committed Suicide On 3rd Mainland Bridge This Morning by MizMyColi(f): 9:58pm On Jan 29, 2015
Chai!

Oma se o
angry

Such a fine young man.

Here's hoping it's not remote control things though sad
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Committed Suicide On 3rd Mainland Bridge This Morning by holicalpha(m): 9:59pm On Jan 29, 2015
Life is precious, not everyone is sane..

No matter how difficult life is for you, that shouldn't drive you to suicide.

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Committed Suicide On 3rd Mainland Bridge This Morning by Truckpusher(m): 10:01pm On Jan 29, 2015
Booked cheesy
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Committed Suicide On 3rd Mainland Bridge This Morning by menix(m): 10:03pm On Jan 29, 2015
D guy jst bought Business Flight ticket to hell..

Buh his very smart to ve consumed enough water b4 goin to hell cous he jst immuned himsef frm d burning flames, he wuld ve abundant water to damp d heat..
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Committed Suicide On 3rd Mainland Bridge This Morning by holatin(m): 10:05pm On Jan 29, 2015
ehya
sometime when I think about committing suicide my mind go just zoom to how my parent will feel loosing me to death.

say no to suicide
say yes to life
no problem without solution
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Committed Suicide On 3rd Mainland Bridge This Morning by DJEhimond(m): 10:12pm On Jan 29, 2015
Owww ... We'll survive, one fact he failed to appreciate..
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Committed Suicide On 3rd Mainland Bridge This Morning by marveangel(m): 10:14pm On Jan 29, 2015
Really sad........life can get really depressing @ times it just takes an extra dose of optimism to see being now....STAY POSITIVE...regardless of what you're going through
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Committed Suicide On 3rd Mainland Bridge This Morning by fharmah(m): 10:29pm On Jan 29, 2015
easiest way to b d headline of a news commit suicide
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Committed Suicide On 3rd Mainland Bridge This Morning by Wuuworld(m): 10:42pm On Jan 29, 2015
This man get mind o!! I rather kill myself than to commit suicide#MAMA PEACE JONATHAN

(1) (Reply)

Just Saw This Photo On Instergram, Nairalanders Do U Agree / The Triple-filter Test. / resolved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.