Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe (24886 Views)

Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts / At This Point Only God Can Save Buhari – Dogara / APC, Buhari Should Withdraw From Presidential Race - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe by gwales: 10:45pm On Jan 29, 2015
choosing AIT and NTA to organise d debate would similar to allow muazu to replace jega as inec boss

Re: APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe by xdravy(m): 10:48pm On Jan 29, 2015
holatin:
shame for where ?

buhari will only honour a debate set by an unbiased organization.

only this three question go finish jonathan

“what happened to the
USD30billion Yar’adua left in the excess crude account
that is virtually empty now?

“who
presided over the FEC meeting on October 2009,
where a 4 km runway at Abuja Airport was awarded for
N64bn? Whereas, late President Yar’adua was already
in Saudi Hospital as at the time!”

September 11, 2006 the sum of
USD13.5 million was seized from another associate of
Mrs. Jonathan which the anti-graft body said
belonged to the now first lady. why didn't he probe his wife

let me add one because I may be ban for this post

what happened to the case of N104m seized from
Nancy Ebere Nwosu who allegedly swore to an
affidavit to the EFCC that she was laundering money
for Dame Patience Jonathan.”
what happen to the case
Re: APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe by Adminisher: 10:49pm On Jan 29, 2015
berem:
Sai Buhari till Jonathan accepts a debate to be anchored by Christine Amanpour and CNN.

grin grin

No let Jonathan go and debate with the ordinary Nigerians presidential candidates of the other six political parties and have nothing to lose. They are all smarter than him (I listened to all of them speak at the workshop on non violence) and They will destroy him before the elections. I am still betting that Jonathan will chicken out of this debate in a matter of days. Anyone wanna bet?
Re: APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe by stagger: 10:49pm On Jan 29, 2015
For once I agree with Dr Okupe. Buhari has thrown away his only chance to convince people like myself on what he has to offer the second time around.
Re: APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe by dunkem21(m): 10:50pm On Jan 29, 2015
ayindejimmy:

Gej withdrew from an independent organisation's debate in last election too. Gej is only comfortable with NTA and AIT's debate. So you see how it works? The same NTA that's giving pdp national coverage and AIT that's promoting propagandous stories about GMB. So a debate anchored by those pdp members is what The General should attend?

Yes, to prove a point.

Why is he then a General? ..So, he cant trash his enemy on an away match?

Ok, Let the General choose another organizer for the debate and give us a date.

He daren't dare. grin
Re: APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe by DelectableAutos: 10:52pm On Jan 29, 2015
Please for clarification 2011, Jonathan debated in the debate organized by BON (which comprises all tv stations and radio stations, wether pro or anti government) and Nigeria debate group, but the other three presidential candidates decided to boycott it, because an earlier one was not attended by him, (which had a smaller coverage) because of the demands of state. Just to remind us. Secondly a lot of people say Jonathan has been president for six years! Its a lie!! He was sworn in May 6th 2010, Yar'adua died May 5th, even if you count from when He became acting president in February 2010 or when Yar'adua left d country on 23rd November 2009, it still not up to six years?
Ikewise d debate is organized by BON, not just NTA and AIT. BON has tvc channels and every Tv and radio stations in Nigeria under it, Nigerian bar association NBA, civil society groups, NLC, market women association etc, so this is great opportunity for Nigerians to know what each candidate has for us, not through campaigns, were they talk and nobody asks questions. GMB should not deny us this opportunity please!
Re: APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe by Trailblazer1(m): 10:52pm On Jan 29, 2015
barcanista:
#BuharimustDebate
Re: APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe by shidof(m): 10:53pm On Jan 29, 2015
kristisking:
I thought the same too.He was giving unnecessary excuses and reasons.Buhari knows he can defend himself when it comes to a debate.How do you expect somebody that could not say the correct meaning of the acronym INEC and worst still could not even recall the name of his running mate.This is shameful for somebody who aspires to become the president of Nigeria.So im not surprised if he boycuts the debate.
Au sure that u can also defend urself with the trash u wrote as english.U beta face ur own palaver before it's too late for remedy cos Buhari has reached his peak and he's here to stay.
Re: APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe by lawbabs: 10:54pm On Jan 29, 2015
Bastard Okupe, u think we don't know? After u and nta and ait have put campaign and videos of lies and hatred, u now want him to believe that those media houses are Unbiased? God go punish u and ur schemes...
Re: APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe by luvmijeje(f): 10:55pm On Jan 29, 2015
Buhari may not be an eloquent speaker but no matter how many questions was leaked to Jonathan, I'm ready to bet with everything that he still can't beat Buhari. This debate is an opportunity by the candidates to discussed issues . APC should rethink their stance.
Re: APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe by shidof(m): 10:55pm On Jan 29, 2015
kristisking:
I thought the same too.He was giving unnecessary excuses and reasons.Buhari knows he can defend himself when it comes to a debate.How do you expect somebody that could not say the correct meaning of the acronym INEC and worst still could not even recall the name of his running mate.This is shameful for somebody who aspires to become the president of Nigeria.So im not surprised if he boycuts the debate.
Au sure that u can also defend urself with the trash u wrote as english.U beta face ur own palaver before it's too late for a remedy cos Buhari has reached his peak and he's here to stay.
Re: APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe by Zaha(m): 10:56pm On Jan 29, 2015
#buhari must debate, gej till buhari carry bible to church
Re: APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe by BekeeBuAgbara: 10:56pm On Jan 29, 2015
A coward that calls himself General. cheesy

1 Like

Re: APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe by Klasique911(m): 10:57pm On Jan 29, 2015
Let channels, TVC host debate
Not biased ait, nta

Sai GMB
Re: APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe by OLADD: 10:57pm On Jan 29, 2015
dunkem21:
True, the APC was so smart to avoid this debate. It was a bait and the consequences would have been fatal.

There is no way a debate would be organized without the million dollar "certificate" question popping up.

Join the campaign ..#buharimustdebate

You are right but in addition to your view, APC's boycott simply shows they are not prepared to rule us. Anybody that aspires to lead a vast land like Nigeria must be ready to beat all odds, wheather all storms, surmount all obstacles and withstand all heats. Unfortunately, the reason adduced for boycotting the debate by APC is just a token of what a prospective president of Nigeria must be ready to face. If I were GMB(God forbid), I would have fastened my seatbelt, gird my loins, replenished my arsenal of defence and go beyond the ordinary to surmount all obstacles but they cunningly chose otherwise. In a nutshell, our Daura man subtletly "chickened out". APC's boycott is a smart way of evading Buhari's humiliation. Simple.

1 Like

Re: APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe by dklex(m): 10:58pm On Jan 29, 2015
nigerianvenom:
#buharimustdebate

This we keep u guys busy till election date.
Re: APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe by lawbabs: 11:00pm On Jan 29, 2015
Buhari will attend if they will publish the questions to nigerians and not change it overnight. If they agree to convince jonathan to face issues alone and not age or denigration. If the panel can convince nigerians that equality in time slot will be guaranteed...
Re: APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe by Forwetinnah: 11:00pm On Jan 29, 2015
dunkem21:
True, the APC was so smart to avoid this debate. It was a bait and the consequences would have been fatal.

There is no way a debate would be organized without the million dollar "certificate" question popping up.

Join the campaign ..#buharimustdebate

...and as usual Grand pa would tell more lies to cover the old ones thereby digging himself deeper into the pit. Make we pity am..we know he won't win either
Re: APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe by Adminisher: 11:00pm On Jan 29, 2015
stagger:
For once I agree with Dr Okupe. Buhari has thrown away his only chance to convince people like myself on what he has to offer the second time around.

Go and vote for Jonathan.
Re: APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe by cyberdurable(m): 11:03pm On Jan 29, 2015
minifuworld:
pdp withdrew in 2011 aswell

eh? What's their Reason for withdrawing? :/, you APC supporters are fashionably Stupid
Re: APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe by BokoHaramm: 11:03pm On Jan 29, 2015
loomer:
THIS ONE NO EVEN DE WASTE TIME TO TWEET, HIM GET WORK AT ALL?
how old are you?
Re: APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe by millionaireman: 11:17pm On Jan 29, 2015
Lol!!! Buhari has saved himself some embarrassing questions by boycotting the debate.
Re: APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe by festusfeezy(m): 11:17pm On Jan 29, 2015
i think okupe has a point there. But den, irrespective of dat APC shdn't ve withdrew from dat, instead call for a neutral body to organise d debate. Cos Attending d debate wouldve being an added advantage to his almost destroyed reputatn.........just my hornest opinion
Re: APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe by annurhaske(m): 11:20pm On Jan 29, 2015
#gmb2015

Re: APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe by pacesetter939: 11:20pm On Jan 29, 2015
Re: APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe by tobiadebolas(m): 11:20pm On Jan 29, 2015
I was expecting to see a wonderful debate session....

Re: APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe by loomer: 11:24pm On Jan 29, 2015
BokoHaramm:
how old are you?

ASK UR FATHER
Re: APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe by tobiadebolas(m): 11:25pm On Jan 29, 2015
well said.....
ayukdaboss:
You expect Buhari to go for a debate organized by some biased News Media Agencies such as AIT and NTA? These people no get sense at all. The amiable general is smarter than you all.

I hope Jonathan'll be able to go for a debate at TVC grin
Re: APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe by emeka2847: 11:41pm On Jan 29, 2015
NTA/AIT/BON.

Raymond Dokpesin/Sola Omole etc.

Buhari is a wise man to opt out of this 419 Debate.

Way to go!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu's 74th Birthday And Thanksgiving Service (Photos) / FFK: "Why Ibe Kachikwu Has Not Seen Buhari. PMB Sees All Southerners As Slaves" / Kano PDP Gov’ship Campaign Office Set Ablaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.