Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,938 members, 7,799,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe (24883 Views)

Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts / At This Point Only God Can Save Buhari – Dogara / APC, Buhari Should Withdraw From Presidential Race - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe by Kingspin(m): 11:44pm On Jan 29, 2015
APC, and Buhari are dead rats.
Re: APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe by Rexnegro(m): 11:50pm On Jan 29, 2015
nigerianvenom:
APC=party for liars.
Why are they protecting buhari from total disgrace?
its a pity that APC's best presidential candidate is a man with no WASC.Its totally a shame,but i'm not suprised, afterall;
bola tinubu is a known forgerer.
rauf aregbesola has just a diploma but calls himself an engineer,same goes for adams oshobaba
Those gov names u called so are far better doing well for their states than pdp govs with Phd holder.. .... Bring it on if u want compare o ....wetin concern me with certificate or degree holder ? All I want is a man that will in his own capacity and ability make a tangible differences and change lifes of people...shikena.
Re: APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe by mceze(m): 11:53pm On Jan 29, 2015
kristisking:
I thought the same too.He was giving unnecessary excuses and reasons.Buhari knows he cant defend himself when it comes to a debate.How do you expect somebody that could not say the correct meaning of the acronym INEC and worst still could not even recall the name of his running mate.This is shameful for somebody who aspires to become the president of Nigeria.So im not surprised if he boycuts the debate.
Oga you go school at all.Who be your english teacher.Am sure even my goat can spell boycotts
kristisking:
I thought the same too.He was giving unnecessary excuses and reasons.Buhari knows he cant defend himself when it comes to a debate.How do you expect somebody that could not say the correct meaning of the acronym INEC and worst still could not even recall the name of his running mate.This is shameful for somebody who aspires to become the president of Nigeria.So im not surprised if he boycuts the debate.
Oga you go school at all.Who be your english teacher.Am sure even my goat can spell boycotts
kristisking:
Re: APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe by ibisko04: 12:29am On Jan 30, 2015
dunkem21:
True, the APC was so smart to avoid this debate. It was a bait and the consequences would have been fatal.

There is no way a debate would be organized without the million dollar "certificate" question popping up.

Join the campaign ..#buharimustdebate
Well, Jonathan did not participate in the presidential debate of 2011. This time around Buhari is smarter, AIT has been running some sponsored documentary to tarnish Buhari image since last week.
How do you people think Buhari will fare in the enemy camp.
Instead of PDP to sponsor documentary on how they will repair the Nigerian systems that they have so destroyed, they are busy sponsoring documentary to run down Buhari.
Nigerians are wiser than what PDP thought of us.
When Jonathan turned down the offer of debating in 2011,General Muhammadu Buhari actively participated.
Now that AIT and some other BON stations are not hiding their hostility towards Buhari, you people are saying all sorts of rubbish.
Let us have another group to organize another debate and our GMB will gladly participates.

2 Likes

Re: APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe by goldmma8: 12:34am On Jan 30, 2015
Well, Jonathan did not participate in the presidential debate of 2011. This time around Buhari is smarter, AIT has been running some sponsored documentary to tarnish Buhari image since last week.
How do you people think Buhari will fare in the enemy camp.
Instead of PDP to sponsor documentary on how they will repair the Nigerian systems that they have so destroyed, they are busy sponsoring documentary to run down Buhari.
Nigerians are wiser than what PDP thought of us.
When Jonathan turned down the offer of debating in 2011,General Muhammadu Buhari actively participated.
Now that AIT and some other BON stations are not hiding their hostility towards Buhari, you people are saying all sorts of rubbish.
Let us have another group to organize another debate and our GMB will gladly participates.
Re: APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe by elbinmanny(m): 12:35am On Jan 30, 2015
Rexnegro:

Those gov names u called so are far better doing well for their states than pdp govs with Phd holder.. .... Bring it on if u want compare o ....wetin concern me with certificate or degree holder ? All I want is a man that will in his own capacity and ability make a tangible differences and change lifes of people...shikena.
does governor AKOABIO ring a bell? Dont forget only this single PDP governor can take all the apc governors put together to the cleaners in terms of performance tongue

1 Like

Re: APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe by ibisko04: 12:50am On Jan 30, 2015
nigerianvenom:
APC=party for liars.
its a pity that APC's best presidential candidate is a man with no WASC.Its totally a shame,but i'm not suprised, afterall;
rauf aregbesola has just a diploma but calls himself an engineer,same goes for adams oshobaba
This is the problem with you empty heads
With what we are seeing in the labour market nowadays, a school certificate holder of 70s is far better than all you bsc holders of this day.
Just paper qualification with empty head.
Re: APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe by Kingyellew(m): 1:01am On Jan 30, 2015
Presido Jona shall set d debatee ablaze by v irtue of his oratoricle skiLl.
Re: APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe by nagoma(m): 1:05am On Jan 30, 2015
Who has been avoiding debates more than the mumbling incoherent and clueless president. Who was conspicuously absent in the 2011 debate?
Let the debate be hosted by a credible Tv Channel.

Re: APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe by wirinet(m): 1:12am On Jan 30, 2015
[size=14pt]No previous PDP presidential candidiate has ever attended a presidential debate before wining the election[/size], so why is PDP and Okupe crying at Buhari's refusal to attend their stage managed PDP/AIT/NTA/FRCN debate. Why are they now acting as if they believe in debates to win elections?
Re: APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe by Rexnegro(m): 1:20am On Jan 30, 2015
elbinmanny:
does governor AKOABIO ring a bell? Dont forget only this single PDP governor can take all the apc governors put together to the cleaners in terms of performance tongue
For ur own mind FASHOLA na pdp gov also abi ? Does dat name ring a bell too ?
Re: APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe by lekanbad: 1:30am On Jan 30, 2015
Since the campaign started it had been discovered that APC has been shielding Buhari from speaking much to the public on what he has to offer Nigerians.Is this not an indictment on his part that someone ho aspires to lead a country of 170million cannot even speak to them on what he has in his offings that makes him better than other candidates.After all said and done it is obvious from 2011 debates that he has got nothing indepth to offer Nigerians except archaic policies and programmes which cannot be applied to global development or 21st century economies.If he and his team are so sure he can deliver,they should tell to debate with other presidential candidates especially Goodluck Jonathan of the PDP and prove Nigerian voters who has got our interest at heart,who has got best policies and programmes that will continue to lead Nigeria to achieve her rightful place among developed nations.NEDG is comprised of great intellectuals drawn from different spheres of journalism beyond BON,so for APC to accuse of partisanship sparks of a party not prepared for governance but planning to ride on Nigerians on the basis of propaganda.All we ask as Nigerians is for General Buhari to appear at the debate and lay bear what he has to offer and leave Nigerians to decide and stop throwing accusations.God bless NIGERIA #GEJ4naija

1 Like

Re: APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe by 49cents(m): 2:00am On Jan 30, 2015
minifuworld:
pdp withdrew in 2011 aswell

If PDP withdrew then why should a party that speak of Change emulate the PDP they want to replace......guy use ur brain....this is not cheslsea vs man u were people must rep their club without objectivity
Re: APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe by olaniyanc: 2:07am On Jan 30, 2015
What a prejudiced debate!
Re: APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe by olumidazz: 2:11am On Jan 30, 2015
Debate wey they don give Jonathan question wey them go ask am since last year. We know there is no level playing ground. Good move A PC for turning down the debate, thank you for not giving those goons any opportunity to score cheap political points.
Re: APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe by olumidazz: 2:16am On Jan 30, 2015
In the past pdp candidates never showed up at the debate on appointed dates, I remember jona debating alone in 2011 after he was schooled thoroughly on the questions at the end he was feeling and smiling like an emeritus goat.
Re: APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe by Mumuhari(m): 2:21am On Jan 30, 2015
Okupe shut ya mouth
Mumu
Re: APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe by Ekestar(m): 2:50am On Jan 30, 2015
The fact of the story is that Buhari does not have any achievement to rely on, going for the debate will expose his ineptness and low understanding of the Nigeria economy in particular and the world in the general. For him to say that he will stabilize the oil price if elected the president of Nigeria shows how little his knowledge of how far the economic policies of a country can go. The only good thing we all have heard about GMB is that he fought corruption and jailed corrupt people. But in actual truth of the matter, the strategy he used in his war against indiscipline & corruption is harsh and counter productive. If strong institutions were built, by now Nigeria would not be battling with corruption. Since the inception of this administration, reforms has be on going in the various sectors. I believe that giving Mr. president a second chance will be the most beautiful thing to do by Nigerians. #GEJ4naija
Re: APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe by otokx(m): 2:53am On Jan 30, 2015
APC got this one right.
Re: APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe by gbodimowo(m): 3:20am On Jan 30, 2015
Elslim:
PDP did dsame last election nah... grin plus u want our General to attend a debate organised by NTANewsNow and AIT who made him remember the pains of losing children. Lailai

And don't forget d negative image they potrayed of him....
Re: APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe by gbodimowo(m): 3:23am On Jan 30, 2015
simpleseyi:
I will wait till you change your name before I start taking you serious again, recall that you promised to do this if APC lasts up to a year. Please keep this promise first to prove that you are not a nonentity as I currently think. Please don't inherit promise and fail from your paymaster Jonadunce.

Your paymaster Jonadunce ran away from 2011 presidential debate, so FeBuahri is just repaying you fools back in your own coins notes.

Please can someone post FFK's vomit on the same topic? What about Olisa Methuselah?
Re: APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe by yetunsbay(m): 3:37am On Jan 30, 2015
nigerianvenom:
APC=party for liars.
sometimes it baffles hw some average Nigerians think.So this is all what you can deduce fr this scenario?
>Ask yourself what made PDP candidate boycotted 2011 debate?
>My erudite citizen,based on your allegatn above why nt seek legal action to find out the truth?
Re: APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe by Tchinaidi(m): 3:44am On Jan 30, 2015
Nogen:
That grandpa would have been so humiliated. The one he got at Channels TV would have been a child's play.

" We wul remove insikwuruti and emfower parmers"- GMB
Re: APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe by infinitty(m): 3:51am On Jan 30, 2015
how can buhari be running up and down all these while telling people to vote for him and now they are being called upon to come to the medIa and tell us why they want us to vote for them and buhari couldn't honour it, he didn't want to come and tell us what he will do for us running away with flimsy reasons. This is why PDP has always seen APC as a dead ended party without any vision saddled with TIRED IDEAS. could it be that buhari couldn't speak what someone can understand or could it be that he is confused with his disjointed agendas. Buhari couldn't not present his o level certificate, he can not remember the name of his running mate during his rally in imo state. he could not present empirical and workable agendas during his campaign and now to crown it all he has refused to show up for the scheduled debate. Now I see why he has been failing in all his political aspirations all his lifetime. However, Nigerians have decided to tell him that as far as Nigerian politics is concerned, presidential election is no joke and we are ready to finally end up buhari's political carrier come 14 FAILBUHARI 2015 I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe by kazmanbanjoko(m): 3:57am On Jan 30, 2015
angry i dey vex for dis guy seriously.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe by Awho(m): 4:38am On Jan 30, 2015
And these are the type of people some Nigerians still want to vote in, lawless, manerless, arogant, touts wanting to role Nigeria
Re: APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe by M4gunners: 4:59am On Jan 30, 2015
I know say na grammar wahala na him make baba run. Sorry APC, GEJ UNTIL BUHARI JOIN THE DEBATE.
Re: APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe by farobat(m): 5:50am On Jan 30, 2015
Can we get Channels to Organise another debate so that we can hear from Both GEJ and GMB

I will be very worried if Nigerians don't get to hear from the APC candidate before the elections
Re: APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe by ARKdiscloser7(m): 5:51am On Jan 30, 2015
PDP: Buhari is to old
APC: let's discuss issues

PDP: Buhari doesn't know his own phone number

PDP: buhari wants to fight corruption while his campaign is bankrolled by the most corrupt politicians
Citizens: what other issues na?

PDP: buhari is a terrorist sympathiser
Citizens: dat one no be issue again?

PDP: buhari is an advocate of total Islamization of Nigeria
Citizens: what's the definition of issues?
APC: let's discuss issues.

PDP: buhari perjured in his affidavit to INEC
Citizens: Abi this one no be issue kwa?

PDP: Buhari's certificate is forged
APC: let's discuss issues and quit character assassination.
Citizens: wetin be dis people problem sef? Issues, issues, issues... Abi na pikin una wan discuss?

PDP: you want to discuss issues? Let's have a presidential debate
APC: Ummmmh, now let's discuss character:
The debate organising body is corrupt! That's exactly what our campaign is about! We are boycotting!

Citizens: you no wan discuss issues again? Na wa o!
Re: APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe by farobat(m): 5:53am On Jan 30, 2015
For Record Purpose.PDP attended the official debate by NEDG in 2015 but shunned that of NN24 channels

So let a neutral station like channels organise one so that both candidates can speak to Nigerians
Re: APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe by fallout87: 6:09am On Jan 30, 2015
otokx:
APC got this one right.

You say you want change, yet APC are doing the same thing PDP did four years ago. With some of the same terrible politicians from PDP supporting and navigating the current APC.

How is this change?

Some of you are too blind to see this though. It is truly a shame.
Re: APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe by fareed69(m): 6:19am On Jan 30, 2015
No More Certificate Scandal,
No more talks about his height
Now its. Debate
If he says he is not debating is there any problem over that after all its not written in the Constitution that you must subject the candidates to a debate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi / What Nigerians Think About Saraki Joining Presidential Race / Sanwo-Olu Visits Opebi Maryland Ojota Link Bridge Project (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.