Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,549 members, 7,809,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

If Buhari Should Lose!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Buhari Should Lose!!! (879 Views)

I Don’t Know What Buhari Should Do, I’ve Stopped Advising People –pat Utomi / 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun / REVEALED:COAS Kenneth Minimah To Declare Interim Military Govt If Buhari Wins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Buhari Should Lose!!! by Samyj247: 10:27pm On Jan 29, 2015
FEBUHARI-FE =BUHARI

Come to think of it, has any presidential election in Nigeria been held in FeBuhari before? Hmmm this means that the forces of nature is even supporting Buhari. But But But

IF BUHARI SHOULD LOSS, THIS IS WHAT I WILL DO

I will vis a beer palour nd order for 2 bottles of star, 1 alomo, nd mix it with 1 shot of ogogoro and start drinking away my sorrow, for I know that the four more years that Goodluck will rule, will be unemployment raise to power 3, corruption raise to power 5, mis appropriation of funds raise to power 2, nd poverty raise to power 10. Hm another 4years of Terror.

Chai I pray we dont experience this o But But But

IF BUHARI SHOULD WIN THIS IS WHAT I WILL DO

I will take my friends to Mr Bigs with my last card and order for 10 full fried chicken, 10 packs of chilled milk, 10 plates of pepper soup nd finish everything, because I know that with Buhari in power, there will be better things ahead but with Goodluck=badluck, it will be terror.

yes o my people add urs. What would u do if Buhari loss or win..

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Should Lose!!! by bettercreature(m): 10:51pm On Jan 29, 2015
Nothing will happen if Buhari loose it,we just have to accept it and nobody must complain for the next 4years
You should accept whatever jonathan does
that is it,and i will surely call Buhari a serial Looser
Sai Buhari
Re: If Buhari Should Lose!!! by Samyj247: 11:02pm On Jan 29, 2015
bettercreature
Hahaha that name bad o
Re: If Buhari Should Lose!!! by AmucheJane(f): 12:29am On Jan 30, 2015
Mcheeeeeeeeeeew
Re: If Buhari Should Lose!!! by mgbeketoto: 12:39am On Jan 30, 2015
It will be his 4TH time. . . .

He is used to it! kiss

4 Likes

Re: If Buhari Should Lose!!! by Nobody: 1:00am On Jan 30, 2015
Change title of post to: When Buhari Loses
Re: If Buhari Should Lose!!! by hyfr(m): 1:34am On Jan 30, 2015
No No No No listen to me, I've got a strong rope for u, go to sambisa tie it up a tree and hang
Re: If Buhari Should Lose!!! by jars9: 3:05am On Jan 30, 2015
You are worse than Pa super clueless useless buhari with forged result aka certificate corruption and his leader Tinubu,be there people are entering trains,taking roads GEJ built to acheieve their dreams you are here spiting rubbish,I guess you a foreigner ,if not you would have passed through the lagos benin express abuja airport road,roads done by the FG sure P kaduna maiduguri express,interlinking roads in benin,abuja lokoja express,he defeated Ebola,he in his time we won the african cup of nations,his agricultre revolution is yielding result what else do you want? For nigeria to be like usa under for years wake up retardee ,the world class rating we represent the third world country and our growth and development has to evolve I guess you are not educated just like you lord pa super clueless useless Buhari.

Samyj247:
FEBUHARI-FE =BUHARI

Come to think of it, has any presidential election in Nigeria been held in FeBuhari before? Hmmm this means that the forces of nature is even supporting Buhari. But But But

IF BUHARI SHOULD LOSS, THIS IS WHAT I WILL DO

I will vis a beer palour nd order for 2 bottles of star, 1 alomo, nd mix it with 1 shot of ogogoro and start drinking away my sorrow, for I know that the four more years that Goodluck will rule, will be unemployment raise to power 3, corruption raise to power 5, mis appropriation of funds raise to power 2, nd poverty raise to power 10. Hm another 4years of Terror.

Chai I pray we dont experience this o But But But

IF BUHARI SHOULD WIN THIS IS WHAT I WILL DO

I will take my friends to Mr Bigs with my last card and order for 10 full fried chicken, 10 packs of chilled milk, 10 plates of pepper soup nd finish everything, because I know that with Buhari in power, there will be better things ahead but with Goodluck=badluck, it will be terror.

yes o my people add urs. What would u do if Buhari loss or win..
Re: If Buhari Should Lose!!! by happydays1(m): 3:23am On Jan 30, 2015
stop decieving ur selves that wen a new govt come they will b jobs, electricity, no corruption. there are no evidence that GMB will b able to fight corruption, cos he'll have to start from his sponsors, tinubu and amaechi. using state fund to sponsor politics. he'll hav to send all former pdp govt dat defected to apc to jail for stealing. i'v never heard buhari say he'll cut down law makers outragious wages. wat creat employement is not mouth, but productivity. nig is not a productive country, not any cos of our, but cos we dont know how to.....wen we were in school they call it..."technical know how". not peculiar to nig alone but most african countries. dow recently we have started producing car, assembling, but these are far from being productive. its not a govt fault but knowledge fault. oyibo did not start it today, when they started learning technology, our forefather were still living on top of trees. lol! even if gej or gmb is d president of usA he will still do we cos d system is already arranged...unless they intentionaly wanto destroy it. think b4 u vote. dont lead us back to d days of rankadede goverment.
Re: If Buhari Should Lose!!! by Nobody: 3:34am On Jan 30, 2015
Buhari cannot lose.

PDP would try to rig but we are not going to stand for it this time.

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Should Lose!!! by Samyj247: 8:37am On Jan 30, 2015
mgbekeTOTO
Who are u supporting
Re: If Buhari Should Lose!!! by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 30, 2015
GenBuhari:
Buhari cannot lose.

That was what you said in 2011 .Anyway Buhari is losing anyway
Re: If Buhari Should Lose!!! by Bawss1(m): 8:43am On Jan 30, 2015
If he loses there is that unsettling business of baboons and dogs being drenched in some type of liquid. I hope we spare them, those animals never meant anybody any harm.

#Baboons&DogsDeserveLifeToo
Re: If Buhari Should Lose!!! by Samyj247: 8:45am On Jan 30, 2015
GenBuhari:
Buhari cannot lose.

Yes I will like to experience the rule of buhari. I m tired of this man Gej. Concerning the rigging, its possible that Gej can even get the debate questions before even the debate. So I join GMB to say no to such debate exept its organised by another body.
Re: If Buhari Should Lose!!! by mgbeketoto: 9:48am On Jan 30, 2015
Samyj247:
mgbekeTOTO
Who are u supporting

My person from the SOUTH-SOUTH of course.
I cannot abandon my own when push comes to shove. . . NO MATTER HOW BAD!
GEJ na awa pikin. . . we must accept am like that.
ESPECIALLY AS HE AND OBJ THE ANTI-CHRIST are at loggerheads. . . I am at peace!
OBJ JUJU DON FAIL!!!!

OBJ(the BARRACK TOUT) is soooooooooo JEALOUS of GEJ whom he taught he could control!

A BUHARI-OSINBAJO ticket with a NORTHERN-WESTERN SOCIO-ECONOMIC CONSPIRATORIAL AGENDA IS NOT AN OPTION.

We all know BUHARI can NEVER BE HIS OWN MAN with the sponsorship of TINUBU AND THE WEST.

That is the bottom line.

Buhari is UNFIT and is only a PUPPET on TINUBU's strings. TUFIA TO THE KWA-KWA!!!

GEJ. . . all the way!!!! kiss

For the benefit of the SOUTH AND EAST!!!! kiss
Re: If Buhari Should Lose!!! by Samyj247: 12:58pm On Jan 30, 2015
mbekeTOTO
Abeg forget Gej jor are u not tired of him, me am frm south east once a Gej fan but now I don run. Anyway, come FeBUHARI 14th I will kno whether I wil invite u to eat my 10 full fried chicken or rather go to a joint to cool my temper with alomo, mixed with 2 bottles of star and ogogoro LOL.

(1) (Reply)

Vote In This Real Poll! For Feb 14 Presidential Election / Tribunal Declares Aregbesola Winner Of Osun August 9 Governorship Election / Mbu Denies Order To Shoot Civilians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.