Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

We Sale Ago, Pms, Dpk, - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / We Sale Ago, Pms, Dpk, (450 Views)

Ago, Pms, Dpk Supplier / Ago,pms,dpk supplier / Regular Update On PMS DPK And AGO At Depot Price. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Sale Ago, Pms, Dpk, by Revnocglobal(m): 10:33pm On Jan 29, 2015
We are a genuine Oil and Gas company in Lagos Nigeria, with office in Apapa Lagos. We have in stock the following products:PMS, AGO, and DPK. We can supply to any destination within the country at a very reasonable and affordable price. You can count on us for prompt and safe delivery of your products.

For further inquiries , please contact:
Revnoc Global Resources Ltd
Orji Christian: 09034794774
Email: revnocglobal@gmail.com
Re: We Sale Ago, Pms, Dpk, by Nobody: 6:11am On Jan 30, 2015
I have a company that you can supply diesel to, but they are currently doing 120naira per litre. If you have Better deal, call me on 07032251160.
Re: We Sale Ago, Pms, Dpk, by Revnocglobal(m): 9:33pm On Feb 03, 2015
We can agree at a very good prize and start at once, but please be sure they are not companies or organisations we supply and they owe us for months. What We basically do is before supplies are made, you pay into our company account the said sum needed, and as soon as we confirm payment, we program a truck of agreed quantity, load it and off it goes to buyer destination.

There are so many companies that are on our black list in the sense that they default in payment and we know them all. So please let us know who they are, and know how to deal with them. Please let me know if you have any question.

(1) (Reply)

u / Do You Know Jamb Latest / Check This Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.