Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,907 members, 7,802,949 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan (45468 Views)

AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan / AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading / Breaking News: BBC Admits Charlie Hebdo's Attack Was Faked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by pamcode(m): 6:40am On Jan 30, 2015
musKeeto:

Romance is all about 'feelings' and rarely about the brains. It seems they apply this tactic to every other issue in life. Just depressing...
Pls take it easy pal, without romance and feelings most of us would die of hypertension and the rest, the brain would have become cancerous after having to think about everything sometimes you just have to trust your feelings to do things
Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by jomoh: 6:41am On Jan 30, 2015
agabaI23:
Abeg sis talk more. I can argue this IT stuff but the one I know is that I use foreign ISP and I have seen 82.... as my IP address. That was the first hole I picked a layman like me.

Yes you can have an IP of 82. In Nigeria but it will still be domiciled in europe. My OperaMini is on 82. and the location is Iceland. If you probably check others using operamini you will probably get something like that. If you decide to check the location of those IP addresses you'll find out most of it belongs to operamini and would located somewhere in europe.

Try and type your full IP address in google and send it will give you the location which will most likely be located in europe.

Here's mine attached.

Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by BTT(m): 6:45am On Jan 30, 2015
barcanista:
Brother, life is short, this explanation is making it complicated grin

Gbenga na big man sabi oga for computer.

Him talk say Ait lie lie over this internet vote matter.
For example, after the last dot for ip address the number whey dey there no suppose pass 255, but Ait even put reach say 293. Which e mean say, na dem just formulate those numbers put- no be any browser address.

Na so.

Nothing do you.

4 Likes

Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by lanreni: 6:45am On Jan 30, 2015
CeejayCharles:
Like i said if you have a good grip of how these stuff work, you will understand. The software doing this only seeks illegitimate access to the database where the authentic results are posted too and then it keeps generating its fake info and dumping in there. What i am saying is that there is 50% chance it was hacked so just don't jumpt to any conclusion

If you don't want to follow Mr Gbenga's superior argument with verifiable facts, then you are left with two choices:
1. The AIT is an incompetent and clueless media outfit in organizing such polls knowing the risks. A more advanced media outfit like channels tv would have handled it better.
2. or the PDP team are a bunch of block heads that couldn't replicate what APC supporters did going by the wide marging between GEJ and GMB.
Make your choice angry

4 Likes

Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by motobid(m): 6:46am On Jan 30, 2015
If OBJ had given AIT money, they would have supported his third term bid. Shameless organization full of corrupt staff and dangerous owner. Money can make them call their mama aso.

4 Likes

Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by olanie(m): 6:47am On Jan 30, 2015
onosprince:
But really what do you guys expect?
Dokpesi was in deep financial mess Goodluck came and bailed him out, so you guys expect him to support another, ABEG make una park well and allow the guy lick him Oga yansh..

Exactly my thought. You guys should have mercy on Dokepsi. The financial mess he had was so bad that he was about folding up. He had to dance with the "devil" to save hs soul.

1 Like

Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by pamcode(m): 6:51am On Jan 30, 2015
joromi:

Change your major sharpaly... grin grin grin

This is a well known fact in the IT industry...
wait what do people in computer science do pls, my cousin in computer science(3rd year) came to visit us some weeks back and Dad asked her if she could dis -assemble a computer and she said no, my Dad already has the opinion she is a dullard.

1 Like

Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by rman: 6:53am On Jan 30, 2015
franugo:

can't am in 4ool #hidesface.
I think, no i know i will definitely go 2 a computer school after this wastage of 4yrs. Chai! Delsu haff kill me eh!!

OMG!

Sad at the same time hilarious cheesy

1 Like

Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by omenka(m): 6:56am On Jan 30, 2015
Oboy!!! See party wen I miss!! shockedshocked

AIT, you see your life!!?? Lmao! grin

2 Likes

Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by ZUBY77(m): 6:56am On Jan 30, 2015
Mr Gbenga Sesan.. Good work.

Since you know your way around the Internet, kindly use it to find the missing certificate.

I was enjoying your text until you called the Jonathan administration a lazy one.
It is easy to know where you stand.
We have been shouting for certificate since one month ago and you have not been able to do anything.

Bunch of liars.
Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by lanreni: 6:57am On Jan 30, 2015
cold:
It's not unusual for a media outlet to have political leanings. Fox news is unrepentantly Republican as MSNBC is Democratic. APC also have media outlets supporting their cause. Sahara Reporters et al..So what gives?

Sahara reporters are APC? Bros, when was the last time you visited their website? undecided
They unearth falsehood, lies and true stories. The ones your AIT and NTA is clueless at doing. It just so happens that more lies and falsehood have been peddled by this administration than any other regime before so? angry

1 Like

Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by omega2128(m): 7:00am On Jan 30, 2015
many small independent polls are taking place in nairaland and facebook.

'LIKE FOR GEJ AND SHARE FOR GMB' vice versa.
GEJ HAS NEVER WON ONE, GMB IS ALWAYS LEADING.

This is obvious and verifiable
Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by dondo83(m): 7:02am On Jan 30, 2015
Horus:

Even with Ait's claim of 4000 multiple voting , GMB was still leading assuming only 3000 votes were genuine.

Sai Buhari

4 Likes

Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by mrmetoo1: 7:06am On Jan 30, 2015
dondo83:

Even with Ait's claim of 4000 multiple voting , GMB was still leading assuming only 3000 votes were genuine.

Sai Buhari

Exactly.. LOL! This is a shame on the part of AIT.. huge shame, they dubbed beyond the line.. LMAO! PDP still counting on the under-education of Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by Popemax(m): 7:06am On Jan 30, 2015
GEJ till 2019
Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 30, 2015
I don't believe this crap
Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by bibiking7(m): 7:07am On Jan 30, 2015
From the little I know about IP addresses, gbenga is right. Plus, trying to counter a fact will only make you look stupid (like arguing about a lion being a plant sad ). Jonathan should have started his campaign 4 years ago with good performance, now all we hear about are trains and airports being renovated to substandard levels. Now GMB has 2 categories of supporters, those that like him and those that just hate Jonathan. .

10 Likes

Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by angelsing(m): 7:10am On Jan 30, 2015
Champele:
you got some token from apc,now you think every other peeps are fools. Think twice,
It still does not justify u insulting my folks...Pls learn to be civil and don't let politics make u go mud slugging..Just to clarify am not a card carrying member of APC and What has a fool got to do with my statement..Anyway its ur opinion
Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 30, 2015
APC supporters......e nr go bera 4 una angry
Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by goshen(m): 7:15am On Jan 30, 2015
Read it up (IP address format); google is your friend. I opine you would believe a piece of information you independently sourced.

And lastly, do not forget to come back and agree to the fact that AIT lied on several counts.

bellychiz:
I don't believe this crap

2 Likes

Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by Missy89(f): 7:16am On Jan 30, 2015
And the Same AIT want to organize debates?

2 Likes

Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by Nobody: 7:17am On Jan 30, 2015
Haha
Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by dustydee: 7:18am On Jan 30, 2015
beopened:

22. Ladies and gentlemen, AIT messed up! Big time. If you would fabricate lies, don’t be lazy like the Goodluck Jonathan administration.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by bibiking7(m): 7:18am On Jan 30, 2015
pamcode:
wait what do people in computer science do pls, my cousin in computer science(3rd year) came to visit us some weeks back and Dad asked her if she could dis -assemble a computer and she said no, my Dad already has the opinion she is a dullard.

She is not a dullard, she just needs to work extra hard to learn the stuffs she needs to know. Some schools have old curriculum that don't Contain recent programming languages. In the end, computer science graduates will have to go to other institutes to learn A+ which teaches basic computer knowledge (dismantling and coupling etc) and then work their way up through the languages and softwares. Sad.

1 Like

Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by fretnot(m): 7:18am On Jan 30, 2015
Naij.com compiled the famous quotes that has cast aspersions on the Jonathan government’s ability to govern Nigeria effectively.Read below:
Influential Newspaper, New York Times, writes, “Mr Jonathan, who leads a corrupt government that has little credibility.
”Britain’s TV station Sky News thinks, “President Jonathan is at best naive, at worst manipulative.”
Well respected financial publication, The Economist, says ,“Jonathan’s government incompetent, callous nd very corrupt”
British Newspaper, The UK Guardian, speaks writes on the president’s corruption record, “Jonathan’s record on corruption is a disgrace”
Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by eluquenson(m): 7:20am On Jan 30, 2015
Let AIT put every measures in place and we redo this online poll, we are tired of all these lies everyday.

AIT and crew should be ashamed of their failure cos what they thought would happened did not rather, the reverse is the case.

1 Like

Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by Locapito(m): 7:21am On Jan 30, 2015
JudismphD:
Trash. Thieffubu TVC can take the poll from where AIT stopd. Let your certificateless dullard BUhari engage other presidential candidate in intellectual debate and tell Nigerians what he can offer. That is more important to all Nigerians than online poll. #Buharimustdebate#
wise up, it seems u re the only one left with the clueless one. Follow the right path, C H A N G E

1 Like

Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by pamcode(m): 7:21am On Jan 30, 2015
bibiking7:

She is not a dullard, she just needs to work extra hard to learn the stuffs she needs to know. Some schools have old curriculum that don't Contain recent programming languages. In the end, computer science graduates will have to go to other institutes to learn A+ which teaches basic computer knowledge (dismantling and coupling etc) and then work their way up through the languages and softwares. Sad.
Damn and she is paying millions as school fees Naija which way
Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by DaBullIT(m): 7:25am On Jan 30, 2015
Later they will say somebody is a dictator , if / when GMB gets to power and seize AIT's licence and prosecute the boss , they will say he's bad , Fabricating lies for money and wilfully showing propaganda video is inciting the masses to violence and hate . once the truth has been established AIT should be shutdown and the boss prosecuted. Propaganda and election /polls fraud is a felony offence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by Ahmeduana(m): 7:26am On Jan 30, 2015
Ayobamms:
Chai!

Dokpemu + PDP = cluelessness...
YOU WANT TO TELL ME THAT 168 HUMAN PRESS LIKES FOR THIS THRASH YOU TYPE OR 168 GHOSTS AND ROBOTS!
Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 30, 2015
neenar:
Of course you are, dear. Only thing is, ignorance laced opinions DO NOT appeal to me!

Ignorance can be forgiven , it is those who support Jona despite knowing the damage he has done to the economy I find appalling. A truly enlightened person doesn't need complex formulae to know we are in deep shiite , the effects of his indecisiveness and corrupt government affects us ( the masses ) in every way imaginable , we have gotten to that point where I can safely say , "things can only get better". We need change , we need progress.

3 Likes

Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by Manir9ja: 7:34am On Jan 30, 2015
Champele:
APC-DESPERATE LOSERS FROM PDP. Thank God we was informed about some foreigners bought to mislead naija people on internet. I can see they are working very hard.lol

"we was informed", like seriously? SMH

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) / Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) / Sunday Igboho Cancel Lagos Rally Earlier Scheduled To Hold On Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.