Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan (45467 Views)

AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan / AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading / Breaking News: BBC Admits Charlie Hebdo's Attack Was Faked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by goldman777: 7:36am On Jan 30, 2015
pdp is so desperate to make buhari look bad but d harder they try the more nigerians love and decamp to apc.i am an igbo man and i have officially decamped to apc today afterall dis ijaw man has done nothing for us in igbo land.alex ekweume was right afterall.

3 Likes

Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 30, 2015
I only just realised that i was wasting my data on a confused e-goat so what's the point. I'll let you feel like a king while i move on to more important things. Can't even believe i am replying you. Enjoy you bleeping online. E-Goat

vicadex07:

You obviously have nothing of intellectual importance to say. You're just as clueless as your pay masters...the PDp.igs
Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by lexyfred02: 7:38am On Jan 30, 2015
This is shameful.... And once again, they have done free campaign for Buhari! Why will APC hack a platform that serves as a lithmus test of their hard work and popularity. E-Voting will never see the light of day sha!!

1 Like

Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by jomoh: 7:38am On Jan 30, 2015
CeejayCharles:
This Gbenga is so dumb. When you are hacking a system like an online poll, the software itself doing it is not intelligent so it generates random ips without validating them and can proceed to generate even stuff that do nit exist.

He just showed the entire world how stupid he is...

@bolded random not sequentially as seen in the CSV file.

Bros you're wrong. Even a hacking tool knows that IP addresses cannot be more than eight binary digits in four places. Its a language and once you go beyond it, it becomes invalid. Any number to be generated by an hacking tool has to be within the range of 0.0.0.0 and 255.255.255.255. Their are over 4billion addresses there. So why go beyond.

Apart from that 82.145.210.0 - 82.145.210.255 all belongs to operamini.

Except you or AIT/PDP/GEJ/saTANists want to tell Nigerians that APC/GMB has gone to give Operamini money for them to use their IP.

If not, Mr man go and sit down somewhere you've just being bursted. Anything else you say can, might and will be used against you on NL. You have the right to an attorney. If you can't afford one GEJ/PDP/AIT/saTANists will provide you one.

9 Likes

Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by gmaribel(m): 7:38am On Jan 30, 2015
bibiking7:
From the little I know about IP addresses, gbenga is right. Plus, trying to counter a fact will only make you look stupid (like arguing about a lion being a plant sad ). Jonathan should have started his campaign 4 years ago with good performance, now all we hear about are trains and airports being renovated to substandard levels. Now GMB has 2 categories of supporters, those that like him and those that just hate Jonathan. .
Spot on

1 Like

Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by hotwax: 7:40am On Jan 30, 2015
Oh boy AIT messed up big time
Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by Kenny4lyfe(m): 7:43am On Jan 30, 2015
Gbenga Sesan is dead wrong. This is indomie generation digital age not babadudu and condense lolly technology of the 80s.
He even shot himself on the foot when he was trying to explain IPv4 and IPv6.
I took my time to check one of those IPs at random and here's a screenshot of what I got.
In this day and age, pictures speaks better than a thousand words.
Opera doesn't their servers in Nigeria let alone in Africa, that explains why those IPs are located in Europe.
That aside, it is a known fact that APC has thousands of paid minions online. These jobless folks lurks around the net doing their master's bidding.
It's in 2015 that GMB suddenly realised that the internet is indeed powerful. Something he learned from GEJ in 2011.
There's even a APC Cyber Cafe in PortHarcourt. SMH!
#GEJtill2019
#GejTillApcChangeName

Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by alcuin(m): 7:46am On Jan 30, 2015
tit:
Gbenga Sesan,
Did you say you are an IT expert?
Do you not know about port address translation (PAT)?
in addition to ipv4 32 bit addresses, source protocol port numbers are assigned for global routing.

thank me later for the free IT lesson.

Which school you go?
i hope it is not Jonathan's uniport or osibade's unilag?

Miss....port addresses are used to identify services running in a device. We are talking of layer 3 addresses here, which are ip addresses and no ipv4 address can end with greater than 255.

Go back and learn. Port addresses are layer 2 addresses. In addition, MAC addresses are layer 1 and this is tied to the device hardware.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by uokocha70(m): 7:46am On Jan 30, 2015
elantraceey:

Why are you guys so arrogant?

Am i no longer entitled to my own opinion again? undecided

How sure are you that this is even true? undecided

Patiently waiting for AIT's response.

You don't need to be an IT genius to run a search on an IP adress. Please copy one of the identified bogus IP addresses from the CSV file released an run a free search online. It will clearly tell you that such an IP does not exist. And then tell you the highest number you can give to an IP address.

1 Like

Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by Urine: 7:48am On Jan 30, 2015
Kenny4lyfe:
Gbenga Sesan is dead wrong. This is indomie generation digital age not babadudu and condense lolly technology of the 80s.
I took my time to check one of those IPs and here's a screenshot of what I got.

Nice try buy you're getting something wrong, work harder on your research and you will understand this issue perfectly.

3 Likes

Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by uokocha70(m): 7:48am On Jan 30, 2015
Kenny4lyfe:

Don't worry. Use IP lookup to check the higher ones. You will see that they are fake IP addresses.

2 Likes

Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by Urine: 7:52am On Jan 30, 2015
uokocha70:

Don't worry. Use IP lookup to check the higher ones. You will see that they are fake IP addresses.

Oh! Why did you explain it to him? I already gave him an assignment. Go away jor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by IanDiamonds: 7:53am On Jan 30, 2015
Kenny4lyfe:

Where art thou brains.. the picture you posted shows 226 and not 256 . 226 is well allowed.. Remember the rule allows digits from 0-255.. I dont know what school you attended but 226 is far less than 255.
I hope you didnt attend the same school ad PEJ.
255.255.255.255 is the maximun you can get
therefore 226.226.226.226 is very much allowed.

5 Likes

Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by uokocha70(m): 7:55am On Jan 30, 2015
Urine:

Oh! Why did you explain it to him? I already gave him an assignment. Go away jor.

LOL. I am really sorry. Won't do that again.

2 Likes

Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by Urine: 7:56am On Jan 30, 2015
This thread has made me realise it was a good thing that I was attentive in my Computer Systems class @ Uni. I'm just giggling at the comments.

2 Likes

Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by blaise26abj(m): 7:57am On Jan 30, 2015
CeejayCharles:
I only just realised that i was wasting my data on a confused e-goat so what's the point. I'll let you feel like a king while i move on to more important things. Can't even believe i am replying you. Enjoy you bleeping online. E-Goat

You are obviously clueless. If you don't know something, shut the Bleep up, listen and learn. Must you allow your finger show how empty your head is? Kindly use this opportunity to learn about IPs. Google can save you from cluelessness.

1 Like

Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by olagamalin(m): 7:58am On Jan 30, 2015
THE WRITING IS ON THE WALL FOR JONATHAN & HIS CRONIES ......like the biblical : Mene, mene, tekel, upharsin ....DOOMED!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by angelsing(m): 8:00am On Jan 30, 2015
franugo:

can't am in 4ool #hidesface.
I think, no i know i will definitely go 2 a computer school after this wastage of 4yrs. Chai! Delsu haff kill me eh!!
hahahahah....You just made me laugh..I liked ur first comment and am liking this one too...lol

1 Like

Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by Sezua(m): 8:14am On Jan 30, 2015
tit:
Gbenga Sesan,
in addition to ipv4 32 bit addresses, source protocol port numbers are assigned for global routing.

Which school you go?

y not explain your self vividly?...all this oyinbo too mch
Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by dallyemmy: 8:19am On Jan 30, 2015
[size=14pt]MYTH BUSTED[/size]
Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by babadee1(m): 8:19am On Jan 30, 2015
OkeEsibe:
APC supporters......e nr go bera 4 una angry

Back to sender.

1 Like

Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by franugo(m): 8:24am On Jan 30, 2015
joromi:

Or you can get information yourself from the internet(nairaland has a pretty healthy science/technology board) or books to educate yourself...
The computer school you want to go to probably has outdated information..

what books do u recommend?
Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by Kenny4lyfe(m): 8:24am On Jan 30, 2015
IanDiamonds:

Where art thou brains.. the picture you posted shows 226 and not 256 . 226 is well allowed.. Remember the rule allows digits from 0-255.. I dont know what school you attended but 226 is far less than 255.
I hope you didnt attend the same school ad PEJ.
255.255.255.255 is the maximun you can get
therefore 226.226.226.226 is very much allowed.

That's an error but I know what talking about.
I also know one or two tricks about rerouting as well so shush...
As for my college, that's way beyond what your oga at the top could ever dream of.
@Urine lolz
We'll see at the pools in 16 days so no worry.
*unfollows thread.
Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by Kennyinusa(m): 8:26am On Jan 30, 2015
Where the heck are the foolish GEJ supporters. Motherfuckers

5 Likes

Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by lawbabs: 8:27am On Jan 30, 2015
perculiarperson:
Obviously, you are one of those under APC's payroll.

Go sidon for one place enjoy the money u hear...

Obviously, you are one of the those under PDP/GEJite's payroll.

Go sidon for two place and enjoy the money that will soon finish...

1 Like

Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by tomzman: 8:27am On Jan 30, 2015
Even though I am not an IT expert, immediately I saw that file, I knew something was fishy. AIT must have thought everyone was stewpid. 'This is 2015 and not 1999. If you want to lie, be smart about it.' I so love that.

1 Like

Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by obynoses(m): 8:27am On Jan 30, 2015
Mr.Gbenga Sesan who taught you networking? I am a better IT Expert than you are. The subnet masks are the only addresses restricted between 0.0.0.0 to 255.255.255.255. But that is not even the point.The faked pole according to you doesnt contain anything above normal. The highest I.P address in the faked pole is 82.145.210.186 which is in a normal Internet protocol cum Transfer Communication protocol range. Why do you fools like faking reports? Please that result was faked. if you need expatiation you can contact me through my nairaland I.D let me teach you basics of Networking. Take a look at the pix and you see for yourself that non I.P octal was above 200. Meanwhile the subnet wasnt shown so shot your crap you cow.

Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by Laide20(m): 8:32am On Jan 30, 2015
I think buhari also have supporters in mars. for the ip to be more than .255

Clueless Oga jona, clueless omoshe, clueless idiots..

#SAIBUHARI

3 Likes

Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by sodams007(m): 8:33am On Jan 30, 2015
tit:
Gbenga Sesan,

Which school you go?

If u wanna counter argue, pls make sure you're smarter.
So, PAT or NAT will give you an IP address with a .500 octet in it Abi??

Kai!! Knowledge is Power ooo!!

3 Likes

Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by ukemeramat(m): 8:42am On Jan 30, 2015
i love this part
"'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours ago
22. Ladies and gentlemen, AIT messed up! Big time. If you would fabricate lies, don’t be lazy like the Goodluck Jonathan administration." grin grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy wink grin grin

1 Like

Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by DeeMain(m): 8:42am On Jan 30, 2015
tit:

i have posted a snap shot of ip addresses using PAT on page 1.
Look at it, it has five "octets" and the fifth octet has funny numbers like "1445".
Without a closer look at the technology the APC voting hacker is using to perpetrate this fraud,
it would be foolish for anybody to conclude that since normal ipv4 address are eight binary digits, that one cannot get a dotted decimal number above 254.
((in the fourth octet, 255 is for broadcast)(this is so gbenga will know i know a little bit)).

Nne, google Gbenga Sesan's profile pls! He's both a locally and globally recognized geek. I will stop there. I won't take him on in a debate if I were u. Just a piece of advice.

Lots of love.

1 Like

Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by Naijaepic: 8:46am On Jan 30, 2015
Have you seen the full CVC file provided by AIT sir?, kindly get that file to check if it does not contain IP above 254. Forget about this screen shot you provide

obynoses:
Mr.Gbenga Sesan who taught you networking? I am a better IT Expert than you are. The subnet masks are the only addresses restricted between 0.0.0.0 to 255.255.255.255. But that is not even the point.The faked pole according to you doesnt contain anything above normal. The highest I.P address in the faked pole is 82.145.210.186 which is in a normal Internet protocol cum Transfer Communication protocol range. Why do you fools like faking reports? Please that result was faked. if you need expatiation you can contact me through my nairaland I.D let me teach you basics of Networking. Take a look at the pix and you see for yourself that non I.P octal was above 200. Meanwhile the subnet wasnt shown so shot your crap you cow.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) / Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) / Sunday Igboho Cancel Lagos Rally Earlier Scheduled To Hold On Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.