Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan (45490 Views)

AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan / AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading / Breaking News: BBC Admits Charlie Hebdo's Attack Was Faked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by Nobody: 2:17am On Jan 30, 2015
Walspring:

Dont mind them because they dont even know what a hacker can do when (s)he control the whole database..

I suggest they should ask seun what hacker(s) did to our Nairaland last year June/Early July and he will tell them the power of a hacker after gaining access to a database
Oh Really?! They claimed the votes GMB was getting are bots using multiple IP's , But in order for an IP to actually work online it needs to be valid whether is a fvcking BOT or not. What is in this EXCEL file are obviously random generated numbers.

Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by vicadex07(m): 2:18am On Jan 30, 2015
CeejayCharles:
Go through your profile? I am sure everything on there is as fake as those ip addresses so why waste my data and energy **Chewing my popcorn and moving to more interesting and sensible people***

Its quite obvious you actually know nothing about coding...what language do you code with by the way. I need to ask u some questions

Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by Nobody: 2:21am On Jan 30, 2015
I code in the language of the operating system your brain runs on. Look inside lol

vicadex07:

Its quite obvious you actually know nothing about coding...what language do you code with by the way. I need to ask u some questions
Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by joromi: 2:23am On Jan 30, 2015
elantraceey:

Why are you guys so arrogant?

Am i no longer entitled to my own opinion again? undecided

How sure are you that this is even true? undecided

Patiently waiting for AIT's response.

Olodooooooooooooooooooooo....

Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by soloxxng: 2:27am On Jan 30, 2015
joromi:

. HABA
joromi:

. HABA
Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by olaniyanc: 2:31am On Jan 30, 2015
FFK is behind this silly propaganda.
Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by vicadex07(m): 2:33am On Jan 30, 2015
CeejayCharles:
I code in the language of the operating system your brain runs on. Look inside lol

Guy stop forming internet guru wey you no sabi for here.

For you to hack and manipulate, u need to first establish a connection. It is impossible to establish a connection whatsoever without the a unique TCP/IP address which can never ever exceed 255.

Its plain and simple as that dumbo.

Its just like pdp claiming apc wants to hack inecs database that was never online in the first place. Its the most ridiculous assertion ever.

Hacking an offline database is just like you removing the battery of your phone and still claim that somebody is incessantly disturbing you with calls.

If this happens, you need to try and find out if you've not offended someone who is trying to play with your destiny spiritually.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by Sprintson(m): 2:36am On Jan 30, 2015
U all supporting apc should know 1thing that d fight against "BH "is more of a global thing that has roots in the United States; howbeit jonathan alone can't fight it as we must understand this..rate him with any other thing leave d insurgency issue out rather buhari made sly remarks that earns him a place in kirikiri and tinubu became super rich with lagos tax payers money & hasn't sorted out his forged toronto cert..b wise they r all d same

Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by Nobody: 2:41am On Jan 30, 2015
I am just waiting to hear when AIT would come and say that APC hacked and manipulated the evidence that they presented. grin

Cluelessness!

Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by Nobody: 2:44am On Jan 30, 2015
Continue flaunting your stupidity on a global scale...

With this your response you just proved your emptiness. I think you need to come for a free brain operating system upgrade...

vicadex07:

Guy stop forming internet guru wey you no sabi for here.

For you to hack and manipulate, u need to first establish a connection. It is impossible to establish a connection whatsoever without the a unique TCP/IP address which can never ever exceed 255.

Its plain and simple as that dumbo.

Its just like pdp claiming apc wants to hack inecs database that was never online in the first place. Its the most ridiculous assertion ever.

Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by dklex(m): 2:49am On Jan 30, 2015
ayukdaboss:
One thing that annoys me each and everyday is the question I ask myself, "Is it Buhari's fault that Jonathan ran one of the most useless and corrupt government ever experienced in this country?? Coupled with that he had a 5 year term coupled with the highest oil prices ever experienced in this country yet he goofed and fooled around. He's now relying on character assassination of his opponent and baseless propaganda because he has no scorecard.

Why has Buhari who isn't President yet suddenly become the reason for Jonathan's failures and foolishness? The hate I have for Jonathan just increases everyday witg all these silly actions.

AIT is now claiming that their server was hacked because Nigerians made their choice?? Look that the lame explanation that was put forward. "Multiple OperaMini IPs voted 4000 times" grin

Cluelessness truly runs in PDP and everything it associates with.

Said it 3 days ago, taking side as a media house is very very risky, this stain is going to be on the company for a very long time to come, who God has bless, no man can curse. Gbamm

Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by baby124: 3:00am On Jan 30, 2015
This thing wey AIT do for excel, I just look am laugh cause na 5yr old job. I mean with the amount they got from this election, why not invite some gurus to brainstorm to make sure there are no mistakes. This is shameful. Haba

Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by aperture11: 3:03am On Jan 30, 2015
enigmang:
Errmmm with Vsat and an European ISP your IP adress can begin with 82...
But the last octet will never be more than 255.

Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by aperture11: 3:04am On Jan 30, 2015
agabaI23:
Abeg sis talk more. I can argue this IT stuff but the one I know is that I use foreign ISP and I have seen 82.... as my IP address. That was the first hole I picked a layman like me.
The last Octet will never be more than 255

Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by Raiders: 3:05am On Jan 30, 2015
Why didn't they publish all the IP that voted. I couldn't even locate my IP on the list. I am in the US and it would have been easy for me to locate my IP because its different from the NGR IP. I think the evidence is fake since I could not locate my IP on the voters list.

Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by vicadex07(m): 3:08am On Jan 30, 2015
CeejayCharles:
Continue flaunting your stupidity on a global scale...

With this your response you just proved your emptiness. I think you need to come for a free brain operating system upgrade...

You're so dumb and foolish beyond redemption. I just read through all your posts on this thread and I can only shake my head for you.

Did AIT complain of their database been manipulated...capital NO.

What they complained of was that some specific IPs has been programmed by the opposition to repeatedly vote for buhari countless number of times.

They are still very much in control of their database for the polls that's why they went ahead to publish the CSV files so that everyone can see the so called IP's responsible for the multiple voting.

That is the bone of contention here and not hacking or other bullshit you're trying so hard to pass across.

Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by aperture11: 3:08am On Jan 30, 2015
tit:
I no say i no go school,
but the small boy wey dey this computer center sabi am for computer.
Sister kindly notice that the last octet is not more than 255. It is absolutely IMPOSSIBLE in Networking. I know.

Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by vicadex07(m): 3:10am On Jan 30, 2015
GenBuhari:
I am just waiting to hear when AIT would come and say that APC hacked and manipulated the evidence that they presented. grin

Cluelessness!

Exactly

At least they have not claimed that there systems was hacked

Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by aperture11: 3:16am On Jan 30, 2015
Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by otokx(m): 3:18am On Jan 30, 2015
PDP must be sweating now.
Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by MzQueen(f): 3:21am On Jan 30, 2015
Na wa undecided
Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by emmanuel90(m): 3:22am On Jan 30, 2015
@Op...wait o....You sef don dey post lie for here o....
If AIT reported to have detected 30 unique IP adresses....then how come 258 to 293(though thats out of an IP range) but then thats 35 unique adresses...
infact the claim was that it when all the way to 570...
please correct me if i have missed something but thats now more than 30...
Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by Nobody: 3:36am On Jan 30, 2015
This is serious. Very insightful and hilarious though
Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by emmanuel90(m): 3:40am On Jan 30, 2015
emmanuel90:
@Op...wait o....You sef don dey post lie for here o....
If AIT reported to have detected 30 unique IP adresses....then how come 258 to 293(though thats out of an IP range) but then thats 35 unique adresses...
infact the claim was that it when all the way to 570...
please correct me if i have missed something but thats now more than 30...

Or Abi shey the whole HeyIThief IThief department with their yeye IThief degree no know wetin IP adress mean ni...
Kai Jona,AIThief...shekebankasa
PDP useless FIFU....lalalalalala
Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by Nobody: 3:43am On Jan 30, 2015
Mama born pikin

vicadex07:

You're so dumb and foolish beyond redemption. I just read through all your posts on this thread and I can only shake my head for you.

Did AIT complain of their database been manipulated...capital NO.

What they complained of was that some specific IPs has been programmed by the opposition to repeatedly vote for buhari countless number of times.

They are still very much in control of their database for the polls that's why they went ahead to publish the CSV files so that everyone can see the so called IP's responsible for the multiple voting.

That is the bone of contention here and not hacking or other bullshit you're trying so hard to pass across.
Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by kazmanbanjoko(m): 3:46am On Jan 30, 2015
They are looking for a way to rig the election once again.

Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by vicadex07(m): 3:47am On Jan 30, 2015
CeejayCharles:
Mama born pikin

You obviously have nothing of intellectual importance to say. You're just as clueless as your pay masters...the PDp.igs

Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by chamboy(m): 3:54am On Jan 30, 2015
elantraceey:
I smell serious lies here .
u beta start smelling the truth with that ur clueless nose

Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by chamboy(m): 4:03am On Jan 30, 2015
CeejayCharles:
This Gbenga is so dumb. When you are hacking a system like an online poll, the software itself doing it is not intelligent so it generates random ips without validating them and can proceed to generate even stuff that do nit exist.

He just showed the entire world how stupid he is...

U just speaking in English Man, U ain't taking IT

Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by franugo(m): 4:04am On Jan 30, 2015
I have no idea what gbenga just explained n am a computer science studentcrycrygawd!
#shamewankillme

Re: AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan by nduchucks: 4:09am On Jan 30, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Man Applies For Buhari's Ministerial Position Through Newspaper Advert / Man Prays Against Buhari's Victory In 2019 Election At The APC Giant Broom / Photos From Dino Melaye Mother's Burial