Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Firefire Response To Fashola On Lagos Light Rail Project - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Firefire Response To Fashola On Lagos Light Rail Project (3998 Views)

Opinion: Why Is Lagos Light Rail Project Costlier Than That Of Ethiopia? / Ambode Presents Gift To Fashola At Law Dinner (Photos) / Happy 52nd Birthday To Fashola: Checkout These His Lovely Pics With Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Firefire Response To Fashola On Lagos Light Rail Project by Firefire(m): 12:35am On Jan 30, 2015
Kutunban:

Why is Kutunban not listed? No wahala I am loyal sha

Fixed! Always welcome to the winning Team. tongue

1 Like

Re: Firefire Response To Fashola On Lagos Light Rail Project by Firefire(m): 12:39am On Jan 30, 2015
agabaI23:
Fashiola my man! Tinubu don put you for high jump.

How can you explain this one?

If it was from GEJ's camp now, oh boy!!! grin grin grin grin

Fashola is drifting undecided

1 Like

Re: Firefire Response To Fashola On Lagos Light Rail Project by Nobody: 12:41am On Jan 30, 2015
Firefire:
All the trains Mr. Fashola inspected are only existing in the cyberspace 6 years after. undecided

Lol, dude you are retarrded!!

If they say "Heavy is the head that wears the crown", then I'm surprised GEJ isn't hunched over yet, with all these baggage being dropped on his shoulders and all these accusing fingers being pointed at him.

Still not in full support of him though, but it has become quite clear that leadership at all levels, local, state e.t.c have now seen it fit to neglect their duties in order to sweep away their deficiencies unnoticed while deferring all blame to the one now conveniently tagged as "Clueless".

I still prefer Oga Fash to GMB sha, my take.

1 Like

Re: Firefire Response To Fashola On Lagos Light Rail Project by Firefire(m): 12:42am On Jan 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
I have said it and I will say it again: APC is a party of disgruntled ex PDP criminals and criminals of the old ACN that has held Lagos down for far too long, let the people rise up and vote these guys out power in Lagos state else generations unborn would have to pay for something they knew nothing about.

What was the initial cost of that project compared to what was borrowed, what has been spent so far and again how was the money disbursed ?Let Fashola the sleeping criminal tell us how the money meant for such beautiful idea went down the drain without the project seeing at least 60% completion.I can bet my life that this is one of the reasons they are so eager to make Buhari a President despite his too many failed shots at the Presidency after all once a man becomes desperate like Buhari is currently he would have no choice than to pitch tents with thieves .
Only God knows the content of the agreement that Buhari would entered into with Tinubu and his bunch of criminals for them to work together considering his anti-corruption mantra that is fast losing steam after too many issues concerning his credibility has not been address candidly.

I maintain that APC is a den of thieves but the people I pity most are those fellows that has taken it upon themselves to give their votes to these thieves that are posing as angels of light even as corruption oozes out from their God forsaken camp and party.

A party that was convenient enough for Northern Islamaofascists Oligarchs of Northern extraction to join forces with the ACN thieving crooks and ex disgruntled PDP corrupt, vile and abominable personalities shouldn't see the light of the day but alas here in Nigeria they represent CHANGE to myopic gullible Nigerians that won't see the truth even if the truth should stick out a hand and hit them in the face.

I dey laugh grin.....smh

I am fully aligned with your submission.

6 Likes

Re: Firefire Response To Fashola On Lagos Light Rail Project by tit(f): 12:49am On Jan 30, 2015
Oga Fashola!

You spend $160 Billion?
No change?

You don spend all the money so?
No change remain?
you just eat all the money?
Diaris godu ooo!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Firefire Response To Fashola On Lagos Light Rail Project by Firefire(m): 1:12am On Jan 30, 2015
Lagos State, had internally generated revenues of N384.25 billion, equivalent to 76.9 percent of its 2013 budget of N499.10 billion.

Lagos State also collect monthly 26.72% from the federation account, what happens to the allocation if Lagos already generated 77% through IGR?

Lagos State under Fashola raised Several Bonds and collected massive loans.

N50 billion bonds was raised in 2009

N87.5 billion bond under the Lagos State fixed rate bond (series 2), to execute the on-going construction of the blue line light rail project from Okokomaiko to Marina and expansion of the Lagos Badagry Expressway into 10 lanes

160 Billion Naira Loan from World Bank on same Line rail project?

The future of Lagos state is mortgaged till 2020 by ACN turned APC.

Shame on the people calling black white and claiming Progressive and inwardly they are rogues. undecided

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Firefire Response To Fashola On Lagos Light Rail Project by DisGuy: 1:19am On Jan 30, 2015
was seriously looking for the light rail lines, followed all the threads on NL even visited some of the routes/proposed stations whenever i'm in lagos but alas cry cry

1 Like

Re: Firefire Response To Fashola On Lagos Light Rail Project by Truckpusher(m): 1:20am On Jan 30, 2015
Kutunban:

Why is Kutunban not listed? No wahala I am loyal sha
Welcome on board,we will continuously expose their criminal intentions.

Spread the word :APC IS A PARTY OF HALF MEN HALF DEMONS IN A MAN'S CLOTHING.

1 Like

Re: Firefire Response To Fashola On Lagos Light Rail Project by Truckpusher(m): 1:26am On Jan 30, 2015
UchihaMadara:

Lol, dude you are retarrded!!

If they say "Heavy is the head that wears the crown", then I'm surprised GEJ isn't hunched over yet, with all these baggage being dropped on his shoulders and all these accusing fingers being pointed at him.

Still not in full support of him though, but it has become quite clear that leadership at all levels, local, state e.t.c have now seen it fit to neglect their duties in order to sweep away their deficiencies unnoticed while deferring all blame to the one now conveniently tagged as "Clueless".

I still prefer Oga Fash to GMB sha, my take.
I guess you're the undisputed champion of all retardeen.

3 Likes

Re: Firefire Response To Fashola On Lagos Light Rail Project by anonimi: 3:19am On Jan 30, 2015
Firefire:
[size=14pt]Fashola, where did you keep the N160bn World Bank Loan[/size]

Let's check the pocket of Thief'nuibu CABAL

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2071670_amobodelagostreasuryintinubuspocket_jpeg76c650e7b4da72f386d60fc93b8843c5

Vote wisely!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Firefire Response To Fashola On Lagos Light Rail Project by nigerianvenom(m): 7:10am On Jan 30, 2015
Firefire:
Fellow Nigerians and Lagosians, can we please ask Mr. Fashola what has change between September 2014 and January 2015?

Why is APC full of fabrications and campaign of calumny ?

Why is APC always trying to call white black and black white ?
fashola is one of the worst performing gov in Nigeria considering the huge allocation to lagos and its associated IGR.its a pity that propaganda has delve into most people's depth of reasoning.
how will a state gov with millions of unemployed graduate delve into such white elephant project with such huge amount when there is hunger in the land?
is this what progressive is all about?
well,i'm not too sadden cos lagos will be delivered from tinubu's bondage and lagosians shall be set free.

lo and behold,d will be no toll gate charges.
the will be no over taxation which was brought about by ambode.
the will be no godfatherism again.
the will be no allocation of contract to unknown companies owned by tinubu.

jk we,jk we want

2 Likes

Re: Firefire Response To Fashola On Lagos Light Rail Project by Emperor007: 7:54am On Jan 30, 2015
crownwealth:
Why all this change of mouth from Fashola? I use to have soft spot for APC I think i need to review my decision.

^^^

The earlier you do that, the better for you and others.

APC doesn't represent the good change Nigerians want.

2 Likes

Re: Firefire Response To Fashola On Lagos Light Rail Project by Emperor007: 7:57am On Jan 30, 2015
I have never & will not be deceived by Fashola and his blind followers.

Lekki toll is another broad day robbery ( extortion ) being practiced by Fashola and his Dad Tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: Firefire Response To Fashola On Lagos Light Rail Project by shizzle11(m): 3:30pm On Jan 30, 2015
fashola and APigC ate nothing but a bunch of disgusting, fraudulent liars, cheats, deceivers and rogues who thrive on falsehoods and mischief.

God punish fashola for this blatant lie on GEJ, FG and Nigerians.. cool

firefire, God bless your huzzle bruv, thanks for exposing that murrafurking liar.

2 Likes

Re: Firefire Response To Fashola On Lagos Light Rail Project by thunderrider: 9:26pm On Jan 30, 2015
Firefire:

did you read the post at all? why is Fashola speaking from both side of his mouth ? is lying in APC DNA undecided

it is synonymous to their gene

1 Like

Re: Firefire Response To Fashola On Lagos Light Rail Project by EMANY01(m): 9:38pm On Jan 30, 2015
Firefire:

Fashola is drifting has drifted way back.....undecided

Fixed.

1 Like

Re: Firefire Response To Fashola On Lagos Light Rail Project by Firefire(m): 9:48pm On Jan 30, 2015
EMANY01:

Fixed.

Thanks. Fashola is now a FULL-TIME slowpoke, playing Tinubu's scripts undecided
Re: Firefire Response To Fashola On Lagos Light Rail Project by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 31, 2015
Firefire:
All the trains Mr. Fashola inspected are only existing in the cyberspace 6 years after. undecided
grin grin grin.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pressure On Jonathan To Sack INEC Chairman, Jega / Believe Me, Seeing These (pictures) Will Make You Hate AGBAJE And AMBODE. / BREAKING: Okorocha Floats New Party, Appoints Prof. Obiareri As Coordinator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.