Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,489 members, 7,801,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Somebody Help Me. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Somebody Help Me. (826 Views)

Somebody Help / Somebody Help Me, After A Week Visit To My Sister Is Waging War On Me And Family / Am 21 Yrs & I Hav 1.3 Million, My Dad Wants Me 2 Save The Money. Somebody Help Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somebody Help Me. by Enockia(m): 12:54pm On Dec 27, 2008
i really need help!!! please somebody tell me wat to do when u lose ur loved one
Re: Somebody Help Me. by plappville(f): 4:55pm On Dec 28, 2008
Take heart life goes on, cos even if u cry from now till 10 yrs time the person will not come back to life. so learn not to think too much, occupy ur day with other friends and try contibuting in table discussion by so doing u will feel less pain of ur lost loved one.
Hope this help.
Re: Somebody Help Me. by JJYOU: 5:08pm On Dec 28, 2008
sorry to hear that. sad to say the memory and pain never goes away. just pray for yourself in the area of healing and get doing things you ought to do and get on with your life. you have your life ahead of you.

we lost my Gran and mum some few yrs back. i know they are with Christ i still miss them and the pain i just cant describe. especially that of my mum. you cannot forget uniquely nice people. infact you should never forget your loved ones. if you have the means do something to make their memory live longer than them.

may God help you and pour His healing balm on you and yours. Christ is always friend of the wounded heart. may He make you whole my brother
Re: Somebody Help Me. by tpia: 3:24am On Dec 29, 2008
I seriously doubt Enockia lost his loved one in the manner people are thinking.

He's probably referring to his girlfriend who dumped him after he cheated on her with her friend. He's been moaning everywhere since the alleged incident and breakup. undecided

bros, take heart. Next time try not to get caught by the "before I knew it" bug.

Knowing it isnt that hard.
Re: Somebody Help Me. by t4tgirl(f): 3:29pm On Dec 29, 2008
cry then
cry some more,
then cry till ur too tired of crying,

if u do this for a while u'll get tired of crying and start living!!! Life goes on, who knows, it just might get better. The sooner u create new memories the old ones fade away
Re: Somebody Help Me. by sexyLeamon(f): 3:52pm On Dec 29, 2008
t4tgirl:

cry then
cry some more,
then cry till ur too tired of crying,

please ya grin grin grin grin @poster I didn't mean to laugh but this poster was quite funny grin okay here is my piece of advice. cry yes you heard me right just as t4tgirl said Allow yourself to grieve Don't be afraid to scream, cry, or get angry These things are part of the normal grieving process Let it out. Don't give up. As your grief process progresses, you'll have good days, Although it is necessary to grieve, there comes a time when you need to move on. You will get back to feeling like yourself, and you will feel happiness again. You will be almost good as new, but to be honest, there will always be some sad part of you that always occasionally show up and give you a pang of momentary sadness. but then again that is part of life. You really never get over the loss of a loved one, but as the saying goes Life goes on am truly sorry I feel your pain bcoz I have been through the same process
Re: Somebody Help Me. by Angolobabe(f): 11:04pm On Dec 30, 2008
Only time can heal u its ok to mourn or cry take ur time ,dont let people rush u by telling u to move on with ur life as its always not that easy,try to spend more time with some close family and friends and do things that u like to will keep u busy.talking about it with anyone that will listen, it will also help release the sadness by sharing them than keeping it to urself,
Re: Somebody Help Me. by Ben13: 10:52am On Dec 31, 2008
Call the loved one many names to decrease the pains.
Re: Somebody Help Me. by Cure: 2:26pm On Jan 02, 2009
Jesus is the greatest comforter ;come to Him through prayer .He come comfort u.
Re: Somebody Help Me. by realnikky: 5:34pm On Jan 03, 2009
Just try and be strong, believe in the bible hope of resurection.talk 2 sm1 bot it,cry when u are in mood to cause it helps 2 lessen d tension in you.
Re: Somebody Help Me. by mohawkchic(f): 5:50pm On Jan 03, 2009
~Only way i learned how to cope is by keeping the memories of that loved one alive!! Remember them for what they were . . .you do cry some,feel like there's nothing worth living for . . .you'll have a moment that will remind you of that individual,something will trigger off a memory . . . .take one day at a time!

~Appreciate every passing Emotion of life & Pray for the pain to ease over the years!! Its aint easy but hey . . .Its a pain we all have to dael w/ as death is Inevitable!!
Re: Somebody Help Me. by topkin(m): 9:41pm On Jan 04, 2009
I just guess u have to deal with it somehow. . . . Life is not always fair but try & be fair to urslf. Cheer up, life does not end there.

(1) (Reply)

One Year Old Baby Is Pregnant: How? / I /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.