Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Vote Your Conscience In The Forthcoming Elections. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote Your Conscience In The Forthcoming Elections. (908 Views)

Rerun Elections: Vote Your Conscience, Wike’s Wife Tells Rivers People / Does President Muhammadu Buhari Have A Conscience At All? FFK Asks... / River State Election Rerun Ikwere Vote Your Own.count Igbos Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vote Your Conscience In The Forthcoming Elections. by Smooyis(m): 11:43pm On Jan 29, 2015
Gσodmorning people, it is a new dawn. Vote your conscience in the forthcoming february presidential election. Don't be manipulated. If your pastor says don't vote for a Muslim, ask him if Daniel served a saint; whether Modeccai did not serve King Ahaseurus and if Joseph was not a prime Minister under Pharaoh.

This election is not about North versus South, nor is it Christian versus Muslim. It is about Nigeria and good governance. Don't allow politicians divide us. When they share money, they don't talk about religion. When they want donations from Aliko Dangote, they don't remember he is a Muslim. When they enter an aircraft, they don't ask the religious faith of the pilot. When their bosses are atheists, they don't resign from the job. When an Alhaji gives them contracts, they don't reject it. They and their wives go to Dubai to spend money. Dubai is in United Arab Emirate but they have no problems buying houses in Dubai.

However, when it comes to politics back home, they say they want to ISLAMISE you. Yet, some of these people were spiritual consultants to Abacha. Vote your conscience. If you want to vote for Jonathan, vote for him based on your conviction that he has performed in your estimation and not because he is a "Christian". If you want to vote for Buhari, vote for him because you feel disenchanted with Jonathan government, not because he is a Muslim. Say NO to bigotry. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Vote Your Conscience In The Forthcoming Elections. by mgbeketoto: 11:46pm On Jan 29, 2015
I never vote for American president. . .na NIGERIAN DICTATOR I go go suffer myself to vote for inside one DORTY BUSH FOR EDO STATE?
Tufiakwa!
I can fit to support. . .but I will not suffer my azze to stand in line for any LOOTOCRAT! kiss

1 Like

Re: Vote Your Conscience In The Forthcoming Elections. by Ikengawo: 11:47pm On Jan 29, 2015

Re: Vote Your Conscience In The Forthcoming Elections. by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 29, 2015
mgbeketoto:
I never vote for American president. . .na NIGERIAN DICTATOR I go go suffer myself to vote for inside one DORTY BUSH FOR EDO STATE?
Tufiakwa!
I can fit to support. . .but I will not suffer my azze to stand in line for any LOOTOCRAT! kiss
Being goin tru your post.U're deep
Re: Vote Your Conscience In The Forthcoming Elections. by mgbeketoto: 11:51pm On Jan 29, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
Being goin tru your post.U're deep

Yes o! cool
I have personal philosophies AND PRINCIPLES. . . and incapable of being controlled by any human or spirit!
So fortunate to have brains I can use!
Thanks for your astute observation. kiss

1 Like

Re: Vote Your Conscience In The Forthcoming Elections. by Ikengawo: 11:52pm On Jan 29, 2015

Re: Vote Your Conscience In The Forthcoming Elections. by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 29, 2015
mgbeketoto:

Yes o! cool
I have personal philosophies AND PRINCIPLES. . . and incapable of being controlled by any human or spirit!
So fortunate to have brains I can use!
Thanks for your astute observation. kiss

Am not done observing. Lol
Am d new CIA on ur matter.Ur dp even makes me even more curious.Read sometin abt u sayin religion aint so important.hmm
Re: Vote Your Conscience In The Forthcoming Elections. by spartoo: 11:56pm On Jan 29, 2015
mgbeketoto:
Tufiakwa!

I can't find d corekt way 2 pronounce dis ur name
Re: Vote Your Conscience In The Forthcoming Elections. by mgbeketoto: 11:58pm On Jan 29, 2015
spartoo:

I can't find d corekt way 2 pronounce dis ur name

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Keep trying! wink
Re: Vote Your Conscience In The Forthcoming Elections. by saintikechi(m): 11:59pm On Jan 29, 2015
Of course its GEJ all the way, buhari's many crimes against humanity pricks my conscience.

1 Like

Re: Vote Your Conscience In The Forthcoming Elections. by mgbeketoto: 12:00am On Jan 30, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
Am not done observing. Lol
Am d new CIA on ur matter.Ur dp even makes me even more curious.Read sometin abt u sayin religion aint so important.hmm

I must be very important in the grand scheme of NL things.
Well, enjoy yourself! kiss
Re: Vote Your Conscience In The Forthcoming Elections. by spartoo: 12:03am On Jan 30, 2015
mgbeketoto:

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Keep trying! wink

tnx 4 d encouragmnt
Re: Vote Your Conscience In The Forthcoming Elections. by Ikengawo: 12:04am On Jan 30, 2015
saintikechi:
Of course its GEJ all the way, buhari's many crimes against humanity pricks my conscience.
Re: Vote Your Conscience In The Forthcoming Elections. by Smooyis(m): 6:50am On Jan 30, 2015
saintikechi:
Yes they both have committed wrongs in many ways, but let us look at their achievements in the past and what they are capable of achieving in the ptesent if given the opportunity to rule again.
Re: Vote Your Conscience In The Forthcoming Elections. by Smooyis(m): 6:53am On Jan 30, 2015
saintikechi:
If truly you are disturbed because of these things then let your conscience lead u as you vote. Remember we shall be judged by that same conscience in time to come.
Re: Vote Your Conscience In The Forthcoming Elections. by Smooyis(m): 6:54am On Jan 30, 2015
saintikechi:
If truly you are disturbed because of these things then let your conscience lead u as you vote. Remember we shall be judged by that same conscience in time to come.

(1) (Reply)

Now, It's Governor Fashola Dancing Shoki. Lol (photo) / Lagos State University Students Endorse Ambode. / Bye Bye Reno Omokri! Welcome Obi Asika!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.