Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,201 members, 7,780,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:53 PM

These Are The Questions That Made Me Fail/lost The Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / These Are The Questions That Made Me Fail/lost The Interview (40511 Views)

Best Answer To The Interview Question - Why Hire You? / 5 Ways To Answer The Interview Question, "Why Do You Want To Work Here?" / How To Negotiate Your Salary During The Interview Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Are The Questions That Made Me Fail/lost The Interview by donald1010(m): 12:18am On Jan 30, 2015
The MD/CEO,asked me;

1 What are your strength and weakness?

2 What unionism are you into? And finally

3 What other skills do you have?

All these are simple questions for everyone on a good day, but while I was with the CEO of soulmate industry in the conference room,I could not alter....I never forgive myself for this messed up!!!

Guys take not of those questions plz....

23 Likes 7 Shares

Re: These Are The Questions That Made Me Fail/lost The Interview by kennynelcon(m): 1:55am On Jan 30, 2015
It is not easy to be EMPLOYED. OP don't lose hope till you see a regret mail.

6 Likes

Re: These Are The Questions That Made Me Fail/lost The Interview by kossyablaze(m): 2:05am On Jan 30, 2015
No worry!E go beta #change

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: These Are The Questions That Made Me Fail/lost The Interview by bayulll01(m): 7:07am On Jan 30, 2015
donald1010:
The MD/CEO,asked me; 1 What re ur strength and weakness? (2) what unionism re u into? And finally (3) what other skills do you have All these are simple questions for everyone on a good day,but while I was with the CEO of soulmate industry in the conference room,I could not alter....I never forgive myself for this messed up!!!

bro is it the exam u guys wrote on marketing executives on wednesday,wao I guess u dint prepare for the questions that's why,never loose hope
Re: These Are The Questions That Made Me Fail/lost The Interview by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 10:13am On Jan 30, 2015
bayulll01:
bro is it the exam u guys wrote on marketing executives on wednesday,wao I guess u dint prepare for the questions that's why,never loose hope
The guy was prepared....just that, along the line he was overshadowed by anxiety, it has happened to me at Juhuia Group.....imagine me as a marketing strategist, I was asked the strategy to get distributors....immediately me brain opened and it seems like the breeze blew away my thinking cap.
I was there staring at the white men and that Nigerian dude that asked the question, I then asked myself.....who dey do me this thing, is it from my village?

Op its well.....just move on, and forget as if you've never had any interview with them, most Nigeria firms and recruiters do not know the basics of HR and because of it.....they don't give feedback after interview just to keep jobseekers in the dark of hopless opportunity

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: These Are The Questions That Made Me Fail/lost The Interview by bayulll01(m): 10:25am On Jan 30, 2015
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
He's prepared....just that, along the line he was overshadowed by anxiety, it has happened to me at Juhuia Group.....imagine me as a marketing strategist, I was asked the strategy to get distributors....immediately me brain opened and it seems like the breeze brew away my thinking cap.
I was there staring at the white men and that Nigeria dude that asked the question, I then ask myself.....who dey do me this thing, is it from my village?

Op its well.....just move on, and forget as if you've never had any interview with them, most Nigeria firms and recruiters do not know the basics of HR and because of it.....they don't give feedback after interview just to keep jobseekers in the dark of hopless hope
lol ur story bit funny,it happen to me too,mine I dint prepare,and I was ask this simple questions can I know u,or tell me about yourself,did u believe that I was just ranting and I couldn't even express myself lol,I hated myself that day,I guess is anxiety God will help

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are The Questions That Made Me Fail/lost The Interview by BLACKSNIP(m): 10:45am On Jan 30, 2015
donald1010:
The MD/CEO,asked me; 1 What re ur strength and weakness? (2) what unionism re u into? And finally (3) what other skills do you have All these are simple questions for everyone on a good day,but while I was with the CEO of soulmate industry in the conference room,I could not alter....I never forgive myself for this messed up!!!

thanks for sharing

1 Like

Re: These Are The Questions That Made Me Fail/lost The Interview by temisukanmi(f): 10:52am On Jan 30, 2015
Thanks for sharing op , pls can anyone in the house give suitable answers to the questions??

6 Likes

Re: These Are The Questions That Made Me Fail/lost The Interview by Timroy: 11:06am On Jan 30, 2015
Can someone give the write response to the cheap interview questions thrown @ ppl during interview so we can learn incase we find ourselves on an interview hot seat. Thanks.

E.g. Can we meet you? Can we know you? Answer?
Re: These Are The Questions That Made Me Fail/lost The Interview by bayulll01(m): 11:26am On Jan 30, 2015
temisukanmi:
Thanks for sharing op , pls can anyone in the house give suitable answers to the questions??
for such questions asking can we know you
The best answer here is to tell them what is not in your CV,because they already know your name,and they know u went to the university,all these are already in your CV,this is ur selling point,you tell them what you can do professionally,things like team player,multitasking,computer proficiency and if its marketing job,u should be able to tell them how you can add value to their brands and increase customer relations,all these are on Nairaland just
Regards

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are The Questions That Made Me Fail/lost The Interview by bro4u: 12:39pm On Jan 30, 2015
donald1010:

Bro tnk u, a friend of mine is busy buying current affairs of different brands,sizes and of different publishers...not until when i told him the core questions of an interview ie personality.After all the rate at which the cabinet(s) of this days are being shuffle is not trust worthy.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: These Are The Questions That Made Me Fail/lost The Interview by moderatorr1: 1:19pm On Jan 30, 2015
lol
Re: These Are The Questions That Made Me Fail/lost The Interview by LesbianBoy(m): 1:20pm On Jan 30, 2015
kossyablaze:
No worry!E go beta #change

**Conductor abeg that N10 change wey u dey owe me. Carry am give this man, he wants the CHANGE!**

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: These Are The Questions That Made Me Fail/lost The Interview by scribble: 1:20pm On Jan 30, 2015
I will hire even Mumu people sometimes

Everyone deserves a shot

Apart from Buhari who already had a shot and failed.

#Nomoremumupresident4me

14 Likes

Re: These Are The Questions That Made Me Fail/lost The Interview by omenpetrol: 1:20pm On Jan 30, 2015
Unionism grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: These Are The Questions That Made Me Fail/lost The Interview by siegfried99(m): 1:21pm On Jan 30, 2015
Ok sir grin we have taken 'not' of the questions grin

1 Like

Re: These Are The Questions That Made Me Fail/lost The Interview by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 30, 2015
space booked
Re: These Are The Questions That Made Me Fail/lost The Interview by Bsc(m): 1:22pm On Jan 30, 2015
Somebody take this page and shade light on unionism...... This personnel managers always asking anything that comes to there mind....very very soon ....it will be what is the name of ma wife and first son....

4 Likes

Re: These Are The Questions That Made Me Fail/lost The Interview by kay1one(m): 1:23pm On Jan 30, 2015
Your english sef ma wa! cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: These Are The Questions That Made Me Fail/lost The Interview by jamesbridget13(f): 1:23pm On Jan 30, 2015
it is well

1 Like

Re: These Are The Questions That Made Me Fail/lost The Interview by darkid1(m): 1:23pm On Jan 30, 2015
lol
Re: These Are The Questions That Made Me Fail/lost The Interview by kachnov(m): 1:24pm On Jan 30, 2015
kk
Re: These Are The Questions That Made Me Fail/lost The Interview by kamez(m): 1:24pm On Jan 30, 2015
Reminds me of my first inteview after NYSC

Lebanese guy asked me young man may I know u..

Choi omo see blabbing.. For 5 minutes I was talking without making sense....

Anyway I learnt from dat experience and was very much prepared for my next interview which of course got me my present job..

So guy learn from dis mistake and move on..

5 Likes

Re: These Are The Questions That Made Me Fail/lost The Interview by jamesbridget13(f): 1:25pm On Jan 30, 2015
please how does it work for andriod device?
Re: These Are The Questions That Made Me Fail/lost The Interview by rattlesnake(m): 1:25pm On Jan 30, 2015
Attack from villa undecided
Re: These Are The Questions That Made Me Fail/lost The Interview by Bsc(m): 1:25pm On Jan 30, 2015
bayulll01:
Interview interview ques..... Is oral.... How can it be the xam they wrote?

3 Likes

Re: These Are The Questions That Made Me Fail/lost The Interview by texalux(m): 1:26pm On Jan 30, 2015
You beter accept change into your life shapaly

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Job Interview Experience Today / When You're Not Qualified For A Job But You Have Connections / 2017 HEINEKEN International Graduate Trainee Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.